Oh SHIT! WWE's Lacey Evans shoots on Dead!
This is for all you old timers out there who remember Dead, back before the civil war when he signed an exclusive contract over on the "other board".

For those that don't know, Wiggz does a thing called Hump Crew Wrestling, which streams live every Fri & Sat night.  Basically just WWE 2K19, with a bunch of wacky CAWs as well as members of some of the boards (Including Fro, Al Dirty, AJ, Fattie, myself, Peezy, Chris, etc) in Universe mode with Wiggz and Dead  and others doing commentary.  

I thought it would be fun, so I got Lacy Evans to shoot on Dead for the way he dresses (Denim vest with patches, gomer pyle style baseball cap, etc).

This was the result:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU4C3rS4qtc
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
no one can even pretend to know what the fuck you're talking about
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.
[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
That dude's not worth the $35 bucks it cost to diss him, but hey, pretty amusing I guess

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
Dead thinks Lacey is hot, so that's why I chose her. Always stings more if the person talking shit about you is someone you find attractive.
I heard she saw a picture of him and offered to do it for free.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
(06-05-2019, 04:05 PM)Sal Undy Wrote: no one can even pretend to know what the fuck you're talking about

I'm sure we can get you added to the roster.  I know you won't share an actual photo of yourself, but PM me a description of how you want your CAW to look (or make your own on PS4) and we can probably make something happen.
how about i just slap the corndog out of your fat bitch mouth at the next bar wrestling show instead
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.
[+] 3 users Like Sal Undy's post
Do it Sal!! We can form a stable with hedgehogg & go nWfrO on all their asses!!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Tremendous thread
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
I've wanted to pay Brett Hart to shoot on that waffle shit stomper Peezy just to make the board laugh.
[+] 1 user Likes RDH's post