Official WWE WrestleMania 35 2019 Thread
16 Matches Announced

[Image: 20190326_WM_RondaCharlotteBecky--d17c850...9d306e.jpg]

Becky Lynch vs Ronda Rousey © vs Charlotte Flair © - Raw Women's Championship (Smackdown Women's Title currently not on the line)

[Image: 20190320_WM_BryanKofi--91e80bf03cc879c96...879091.jpg]

Daniel Bryan © vs Kofi Kingston - WWE Championship

[Image: 20190320_WM_BrockSeth--3db69432b1cb32493...5c62f4.jpg]

Brock Lesnar © vs Seth Rollins - Universal Championship

[Image: 20190320_WM_TripleHBatista--e24a79fd9fdd...bf0b08.jpg]

Triple H vs Batista - No Holds Barred, Triple H's Career On The Line

[Image: 20190320_WM_ShaneMiz--6c8f4c1bcfa2622ee4...35835a.jpg]

Shane McMahon vs The Miz - Falls Count Anywhere

[Image: 20190320_WM_RomanDrew--6d208fa5400c5a934...34afaa.jpg]

Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre

[Image: 20190325_WM_Womens--026ef498fd3057355088...b3aa4c.jpg]

Nia Jax & Tamina vs Sasha Banks & Bayley © vs The IIconics vs Beth Phoenix & Natalya - Women's Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way

[Image: 20190320_WM_AJRandy--e9bff9487ac93380fd3...dadead.jpg]

AJ Styles vs Randy Orton

[Image: 20190320_WM_SamoaRey--db0c3a343c2385062b...3f55f6.jpg]

Samoa Joe © vs Rey Mysterio - United States Championship

[Image: 20190320WM_KurtBaron--f6d02ad7619c3e4b96...308d5f.jpg]

Kurt Angle vs Baron Corbin - Kurt Angle's Farewell Match

[Image: 20190402_WM_SD_Tag--179f8cf803fb17485ce8...21db41.jpg]

Ricochet & Aleister Black vs Usos © vs The Bar vs Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura - Smackdown Tag Team Championship Fatal Four Way

[Image: 20190325_WM_SNL_BobbyFinn--403eaa7e2a696...2767df.jpg]

Bobby Lashley © vs Finn Balor - Intercontinental Championship

[Image: 20190320_WM_MurphyNese--9ae14475898370b6...cd96ae.jpg]

Buddy Murphy © vs Tony Nese - Cruiserweight Championship

[Image: 20190404_WM_RAW_Tag--4d3b4815391e95d2859...29a560.jpg]

The Revival © vs Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins - Raw Tag Team Championships

[Image: 20190320_WM_Andre--7f5b150dc1236596e837018d723f0a93.jpg]

6th Annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Braun Strowman, Colin Jost, Michael Che, Andrade, Apollo Crews, Titus O'Neil, Tyler Breeze, Jinder Mahal, No Way Jose, Bobby Roode, Chad Gable, Kalisto, Gran Metalik, Lince Dorado, Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Heath Slater, Rhyno, Viktor, Konnor, Mustafa Ali, Shelton Benjamin, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Otis, Tucker, EC3

[Image: 20190329_WM_womensBR--892bdcb447e48328e9...e40b34.jpg]

2nd Annual Women's WrestleMania Battle Royal - Asuka, Carmella, Naomi, Lana, Mandy Rose, Sonya DeVille, Nikki Cross, Dana Brooke, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Mickie James, Zelina Vega
Chances are we'll see at least 1 tag team title match added to Mania, and that'll also affect the Andre Battle Royal I would imagine. But I think otherwise, this is probably about the final card.
I still wish it was Rey vs. Andrade in a mask vs. hair match. Rey vs. Joe doesn't do anything for me.

Otherwise, even though it's a million matches long, the card is pretty stacked. I'm interested and excited about most of them. No matter how much WWE may annoy me on a weekly basis, Wrestlemania weekend is still my favorite time to be a fan.

Hogan wins the Andre the Giant Battle Royal
HAH

That'd be epic.

I think the SD women's title will be put on the line too and unified. Seems likely, anyway. Otherwise, why put it on Charlotte at all right now?

The tag titles are still questionable. Seems like both Raw and SD tag titles could go for triple threat or 4 ways easily, but we've already got a 4 way tag in the women's (which is pretty much a staple of WM now anyway, there's almost always a 3 or 4 way tag title match just cause). So who knows.

I feel like the IC title match might become a multi man match too, or the US.
They should put the Women's title on the line, and also have the raw and Smackdown champs face each other and merge those titles like the Women's tag Champs.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
In a better world, we would have:

1 World Championship
1 Midcard Belt
1 Tag Team Championship
1 women’s World Championship
1 Women’s Tag Team Championship

They have five hours to fill with Raw and Smackdown. That would be roughly one hour spent per division. All belts should be able to float between the two shows. Give us better stories and less reliance on meaningless championships. Create layers of contenders. The brand split is fucking stupid and 205 Live needs to go as well. None of those guys suck and would be exciting additions to the NXT, Raw, and Smackdown rosters.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
(03-24-2019, 06:48 PM)Sal Undy Wrote: what about noodlemania
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.
[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
also: bitches MAIN EVENTING because of vince bending to SJW fag culture pressure is a fucking disgrace

gorilla monsoon is turning over in his grave
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.
[+] 4 users Like Sal Undy's post
As suspected, the Women's match is now winner take all. Doesn't look like the Raw tag titles get a Mania match. Maybe SD?
Ok so it looks like we have the final WM card, added a 4-way for the SD tag titles.

Some people are really getting the shaft at Mania this year, despite there being 15 matches. Braun Strowman is at his 4th Mania now I think. 1st Mania, he was part of the Wyatt Family I believe and watched from the outside as Erick Rowan lost to The Rock in 4 seconds. The next year, he seemed to be a safe bet to win the ARMBAR but was unceremoniously eliminated midway through and Mojo ended up winning. Last year he did have something of a moment with the tag titles, it was pretty dope, but it didn't lead anywhere as he had to vacate the titles the next night (Nicholas had school, couldn't be traveling and defending the titles after all). And now this year he's stuck in the ARMBAR again in a weird feud with celebrities. On the bright side, he probably will win the ARMBAR, but still, where does he go from here? He's been doing near nothing for the last couple of months.

Kevin Owens is getting shafted too. He gets brought back for a WWE title match that we all knew he wouldn't win, and now he has jack shit going on heading into Mania. As it is right now, he's not even booked for the ARMBAR or anything else.

The Hardy Boys get reunited on Smackdown and claim they're going after the SD tag titles as that's the final tag championships they need on their world conquest of gold...and then get left out of the Smackdown title match in favor of Ricochet and Aleister Black - Who I'm happy for, it's cool they got lucky and get to be on Mania so soon after debuting, but really this isn't where they should be. They're not a god damned tag team!

Asuka got it probably the worst of everyone though - She was heading towards an SD Women's title match defense, but then she loses via tap out AGAIN to Charlotte, and is now thrown in the women's ARMBAR. Will she win? Honestly, probably not.

So sad.

16 - Roman Reigns
15 - Finn Balor
14 - Seth Rollins
13 - Becky Lynch
12 - Kofi Kingston
11 - Braun Strowman ARMBAR
10 - Sasha/Bayley
9 - Triple H
8 - Mandy Rose women's ARMBAR
7 - Buddy Murphy
6 - Kurt Angle
5 - Miz
4 - Ricochet/Aleister Black
3 - Randy Orton
2 - Rey Mysterio
1 - The Revival
I have a strange feeling that Seth is going to lose to Brock and they will have a rematch in Saudi Arabia where he will take the belt off of Brock.
There is also a chance of Hawkins and Ryder vs the Revival getting added in a last minute dealio but we shall see. Speaking of Ryder:

https://twitter.com/MajorWFPod/status/11...9551605765
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
I always expected Seth to win, but the more I think about it, the more doubtful I am. The moment Roman came back from beating cancer, I think the chances of Seth taking the title from Brock dropped substantially. I suspect we get the 83rd Brock/Roman match soon, with Roman finally vanquishing him.

I think it has more to do with Kofi and Becky. I just can’t see them losing at Mania...and having three happy endings (lol) at Mania is nearly unheard of. Finn and Roman seem likely to win as well...it just doesn’t seem like a WWE thing to do.
I keep thinking that too, it's hard to believe that we'll have so many Face wins.

But I think Roman's already vanquished Brock, we don't need to do it yet again. Besides, Roman may not be fully ready for a run at the top again, he hasn't even been in a singles match until this Sunday. Plus I'd like to think that Roman would want to go to bat for Seth to let him have his time.

Finn being the demon basically solidifies that he's winning. They'd have to be pretty stupid not to have Becky win at this point. I also think it'd be a real sore spot if Kofi doesn't win, even if they only give him a short title reign, he should get it.

The Revival vs Hawkins/Ryder may indeed happen but it hasn't been officially announced and it might be one of those "If we have time, we'll do it" sort of things.
It would be a lot better on the Raw after Wrestlemania.
Yeah I think Hawkins scoring a pin on Raw would be a huge moment.

I think Lesnar is winning and they’re setting up Finn v Lesnar as the demon.

Hell redo-WM 9 ending. Have something happen where Lesnar says he’s walking out after he beats Seth, no one can beat him, he’s conquered everyone. Save.us_Finn, Demon wins two titles in one night. Not likely.
Mentioned the WM IX idea but with Roman.
I really don't know why you guys think Finn will be the one to conquer the Beast.

I would love to see Demon vs Beast but I don't believe it's happening.
Yeah I never thought Seth would win. I'm not even sure if Kofi will either. Smackdown is coming here April 30th and they are advertising DB/KO for the WWE Title. Of course I never know what to believe on those ads since card is subject to change but I wouldnt out it beyond Vince to squash Kofi.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
https://twitter.com/WrestleMania/status/...0565729280
HOW MANY MATCHES CAN THEY FIT ON THIS GODDAMN SHOW

2 guys who got the belts after threatening to quit and bitching on twitter vs 2 guys who are giant marks for the company and do a podcast about their obsession with WWF action figures...gee I wonder who wins this one? I hope they put this shit on during the Fan Axxess because this isn't even worth a spot on the 3 hour pre-show.
[+] 1 user Likes hedgeneedsahugg96's post
I hope it goes to a one hour time limit draw. Broadway on Broadway!
Hahaha that’s be bullshit

Fuck

I am really looking forward to Seth/Brock, Kofi/Bryan, Miz/Shane, and women’s triple threat.
Lower your expectations for Miz/Shane...or get really high right before it.
Bret Hart attacked!
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
What the fuck...
Here ya go Chris[/b]vc[b]here ya go chrus[/b]
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]