Arn Anderson has been Released
What is The Enforcer doing at the bar...zone. I got nothing.

Maybe now he can finally age.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
cody_zooming_ear.gif

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
Maybe Arn just wants to go home and relax.
Tye Dillinger, Hideo Itami, and TJ Perkins have all been released.

TJP is a bit of a surprise but I'm not absolutely shocked. I know Hitchcock hates him so I'm not sure if this news will make him happy (due to TJP not being successful) or angry (due to TJP being on the indy scene again).

I liked his music and thought he was a decent wrestler. Never heard much from him on the mic nor cared for his cocky attitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Fuck TJ. Only two wrestler's I can't stand, TJ Perkins and Tyler Bateman. And now both are going to be wrestling at local shows. God damn it.

(With a different gimmick, Bateman might be ok)
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Tyler Bateman always felt like a poor-man's Silas Young. Can't really tell if he is supposed to be a man's man or a ringleader at a circus.
I really really liked TJ Perkins during the Cruiserweight classic, he had some fantastic matches. I thought he was the right guy for them to build the CW division around when 205 live debuted.

Although I liked the concept of his music, I felt it could've been executed better. All the same, 205 Live as a whole just didn't quite catch on even though it was actually pretty damn good at first. And I hear it's pretty damn good again now, but I don't even watch Raw or Smackdown at the moment so fuck me right

I'm sure we'll see Tye and TJP in AEW eventually. Maybe not initially, but someday. Hideo probably will go back to Japan though.
Tyler Bateman's gimmick is steampunk hipster pirate with art stolen from Frank Kozik. He just seems to be trying too hard.

Zack, my problems with TJ are two fold:
- My personal experiences watching his interactions at the original Inoki Dojo with his girlfriend and others.
- He's had a million gimmicks, been given some fucking huge pushes by promoters, but has never gotten over with the crowds, ever. Seen a lot of more talented people passed over in favor of TJ. Have no idea why the promoters fucking love him but the fans don't. From a pure in-ring standpoints he's a good wrestler.

Tyler Bateman is another example of someone who seems to get over really big with the people behind the scenes, but doesn't really get over with the fans.
Is he still dating that Jessicka Havok lookalike?

Ruby Raze was her name. Had to look it up. Saw her and Sage Sin Supreme do some decent matches at a time when people thought Sasha Banks and the women of NXT were some kind of pioneers inside the ring.
that old ass nigga looks like my homie's dad who yelled at me when i was 9 before we left for chuck e cheese. fuck that bitch. i'd kill his feeble ass now
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.
[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
I'd just like to point out:

- The latest word from Meltzer is TJ was released for disciplinary reasons
- Note the lack of well wishes and comments from his fellow wrestlers. I ain't the only one who doesn't care for him.
TJ was still there? Huh, amazing
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I read that too. I wonder what he was doing that made them pissed off
Being himself.
I read that management was pissed that he basically got full sleeves done without clearing it first, and I'm sure everyone else just didn't like him because of general douchery.
Pffft. Where did you hear that? MELTZER? Ha. Mark.

https://twitter.com/MegaTJP/status/1099173973403754496
I dunno, it was a random /asp thread. Although there wasn't any mention of him going to AEW so it probably wasn't Uncle Dave.
Cuz he aint going there and Dave knows because he has the SCOOP.
And if he does go there, then uh you know, uh p-p-p-plan's change. That'll be $11.99 please.
[+] 1 user Likes hedgeneedsahugg96's post
Same Old Shit x3
Apparently, Alicia Fox arrived intoxicated at a live event and Arn Anderson allowed her to perform. He’s her agent. This wasn’t her first incident either. Her status is unknown.
She should be fired if that’s true.
you nerds don't even know what really happens backstage
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.