Chris and Wiggz Do Wrestlemania 32
Topic.
http://www.vividseats.com/sports/wwe-wre...50083.html

man, if I was a millionaire, I'd just show up at every wrestlemania with a entourage of bros in the Silver Suite...
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Apparently they don't go on sale till November.

I was ready to drop some cheddar now. The itch is getting to me.
Travel packages should go on sale sooner than that (it ranges from August to October). Obviously you'll be close, but it is guaranteed good seats to WM, Raw, and HOF.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
What price range are the travel packages?

If they include hotels and shit, I live like 20 minutes from the stadium.
Good news Wigglez! Word is UFC is booking their biggest show ever - Aldo/McGregor might have their fight in December... at Cowboys Stadium!

Also, check this place out for Wrestlemania 32. Super helpful and up to date throughout the year. Bookmark it now then check back as desired:
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/wwe-ppv/13...site/20544
Thanks Chris. That already helped. Let me know that ROH Tickets were already available.

Got two tickets for Supercard of Honor and two for the TV Taping on Saturday!

[Image: VBFa1y6.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
I need about $6k for what I want to do. :-(
What do you want to do?
I'm selling my super sperm at a discount.
(07-18-2015, 11:04 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Thanks Chris. That already helped. Let me know that ROH Tickets were already available.

Got two tickets for Supercard of Honor and two for the TV Taping on Saturday!

[Image: VBFa1y6.png]

BRISCOE DOE
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

(07-19-2015, 08:12 AM)DangPlex Wrote: I need about $6k for what I want to do. :-(

You don't need that much dude. A threesome with some 18 year old Thai whores who do anal will cost you less than $200. Less if you don't mind if one of them was born with a penis.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I'm in...with the Thai ladyboy and hot 16 yr old snatch
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Well...

Hotel for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.
Hall of Fame on the floor, an riser seats for WM, ring side for Raw, all that and airfare for 3.

If I get promoted soon, I might be able to swing it. Gah dang politics.

Damn sure gonna try to win tickets for RoyalRumble. My newborn is due the week before.
I really hope some of you make it out here for it. Would be a blast.
Not gonna happen for me unless I wrap up my lawsuit and end up greatly ahead. Even then, I'm not sure I would want to spend the money again (had a blast at 31 but I feel like I got the itch out of my system for now). What makes it tempting though is a guaranteed super card and being a part of a record breaking crowd.
Went ahead and also got tickets to the EVOLVE show that Friday before the ROH PPV.

Debating on Shimmer as well.
Tickets go on sale November 6th.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/32...s-27998645
I forgot to tell you - Terry Funk is going to have some sort of big barbeque event WM weekend. Jim Ross may or may not be involved.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Yeah. Im probably getting tickets for it. Be something to pass the time that Sunday.
Title : WRESTLEMANIA 32 TRAVEL PACKAGE INFORMATION
Author : Bob Mulrenin
Date : 10/05/2015 (01:47:47 PM)

Take part in the biggest week in WWE history by getting a WrestleMania 32 Travel Package! Travel Packages will be available starting Tuesday, Oct. 13, at 12 noon ET on WWE.com.

The Showcase of the Immortals takes over AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas, on April 3, 2016, and there is no better way to enjoy all the activities of WrestleMania Week than by scoring an official WrestleMania Travel Package. Don’t miss out on the ultimate WWE fan experience!

TEXAS STAR: $5,875 - $6,625

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
Seating – Ringside Rows 1-4 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier. Section and Row will be provided within one business day from purchase.)
Collectible Chair
Sunday, April 3, 2016
WrestleMania Axxess Tickets

Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas
Attend One Premium VIP and One VIP Session
Friday, April 1, 2016 – Sunday, April 3, 2016 (Sessions selected in January 2016)
NXT Ticket

Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Arena Dallas
Seating – Ringside Rows 1-3 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Friday, April 1, 2016
Exclusive Reception with WWE Superstars

Reception prior to WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
Saturday, April 2, 2016
WWE Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony Ticket

American Airlines Center
Seating – Floor (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Monday Night RAW

American Airlines Center
Seating – Ringside Rows 1-3 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Monday, April 4, 2016
Dude Ranch Experience

Join WWE Legends during a fun-filled day at a Dallas ranch! Fans will get the opportunity to horseback ride, take roping lessons and receive line dancing lessons. This experience includes lunch and transportation
Monday, April 4, 2016
Round-Trip Coach Transportation from downtown Dallas hotel to WrestleMania 32

Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

4-Night Hotel Accommodations
Check-in Friday, April 1, 2016
Check-out Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Each person in this group will share one standard room
*Accessible seating is available for all WrestleMania 32 Travel Packages. Be sure to denote accessible seating requests when making your purchase.

VIP PACKAGE: $3,775 - $4,700

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
Seating – Rows 5-8 (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Collectible Chair
Sunday, April 3, 2016

Attend Two VIP Sessions
Friday, April 1, 2016 – Sunday, April 3, 2016 (Sessions selected in January 2016)
NXT Ticket

Seating – Premium 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Friday, April 1, 2016

American Airlines Center
Seating – Premium 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Monday Night RAW**

American Airlines Center
Monday, April 4, 2016

Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

3-Night Hotel Accommodations
Check-out Monday, April 4, 2016
*Accessible seating is available for all WrestleMania 32 Travel Packages. Be sure to denote accessible seating requests when making your purchase.
**Only included with 4-night hotel accomodations.

PLATINUM PACKAGE: $1,950 - $2,875

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
Seating – Premium Central Risers or Entrance Ramp (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Collectible Chair
Sunday, April 3, 2016

Attend Two General Admission Sessions
NXT Ticket

Friday, April 1, 2016

American Airlines Center
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Monday Night RAW**
American Airlines Center
Monday, April 4, 2016

Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

GOLD PACKAGE: $1,225 - $2,350

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
Seating – Central Risers (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Sunday, April 3, 2016

NXT Ticket

Seating – 100 Level End Zone (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Friday, April 1, 2016

American Airlines Center
Seating - 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Monday Night RAW**

American Airlines Center
Seating – 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Monday, April 4, 2016

Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

SILVER PACKAGE: $1,075 - $1,975

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
Seating – 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Sunday, April 3, 2016

NXT Ticket

Seating – 100 Level End Zone (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Friday, April 1, 2016

American Airlines Center
Seating - 100 Level (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Saturday, April 2, 2016
Monday Night RAW**

American Airlines Center
Monday, April 4, 2016

Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

BRONZE PACKAGE: $575 - $1,125

WrestleMania 32 Ticket

AT&T Stadium
Seating – 400 Level Loge (Section, Row and Seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package Tier)
Sunday, April 3, 2016
WrestleMania Axxess Ticket

Attend One General Admission Session
Friday, April 1, 2016 – Sunday, April 3, 2016 (Session selected in January 2016)
NXT Ticket

Friday, April 1, 2016

Sunday, April 3, 2016
Downtown Dallas Hotel

Starting to sell my straight edge semen.
I got an extra ticket for Evolve and ROH PPV that Friday and the ROH TV Taping Saturday if anyone wants to be my date. My treat.

My gf was going to, but after she saw all the shows Im going to that weekend she only wants to go to Mania. If no one goes I guess Ill ask my dad or something.

PEEZYS NEED NOT APPLY
That's ridiculous. You FORCE her to go. Mine had a good time at Wrestlecon, loved Mania, and was happy with Raw. Axxess sucked this year without Undertaker's graveyard, all the photos ops like MitB,do your own entrance on a WWE stage, Out Think the Fink, and all the famous vehicles from WWE's past. It was mostly autographs, memorabilia, and NXT.
Mine will tolerate RAW and PPVs for the storylines but not pure wrestling. She loves Total divas. That about says everything it needs to about her.

Were going to Raw on the 19th. Itll be her first thing ever.
Ain't gonna stop me now!!!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Eww
?
Thats what Nikki Bella says all the time on Total Divas.
AINT NO STOPPIN ME NOOOOOOO