Powerrr Pulled This Week: Thanks Jim
"Trevor Murdoch is the only man I know who can strap a bucket of fried chicken to his back and ride a motor scooter across Ethiopia..."

What a loon.

https://twitter.com/CeeHawk/status/11969...19618?s=19
He used the same line in the past but people weren’t offended back then.

This is a little over sensitive in my book. If you think of it in a literal sense, there aren’t many foods you could strap to your back in bucket form...and very few as alluring as fried chicken. Also, you are kicking a country while it’s down I guess and worst of all for sensitive people: associating black people with fried chicken. Never mind the fact that stereotype only exists in America.

Had he said “third world country” or “starving country” it would have flown under the radar but because they are primarily black and black people are not supposed to be associated with fried chicken, you cause outrage. Meanwhile you ignore how the joke was intended. I seriously doubt anyone watching this had their feelings hurt or it caused their blood to boil. It was primarily a chance to say “you aren’t supposed to say things like that! I gotcha!”

I’m no Jim Cornette apologist. I think he can be entertaining as fuck and his wrestling knowledge is second only to Meltzer. But as we all know, the dude is stuck in the past and crazier than hell.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Quote: Effective immediately: Jim Cornette has resigned from the National Wrestling Alliance. As an announcer on the November 19th edition of NWA Power, Jim made remarks during a singles match between Nick Aldis and Trevor Murdoch that were both offensive and do not meet the high standards of decency and good faith of the National Wrestling Alliance.

To ensure that such an error can never happen again, we've established new procedures of review for all NWA programming going forward.

We sincerely regret our failure in this regard.
(11-20-2019, 10:40 AM)Chris Wrote: Also, you are kicking a country while it’s down

Mmmmm....no no. You see, one of Ethiopia's most populous cities, capital Addis Ababa is almost 10,000 feet above sea level to the north & never under 7,000 feet ASL errywhere else. This is the opposite of down......unless you're talking with the Clown, then carry on fam.

But fro reel, this basic joke has been told since I was in elementary school......except it was "Fonzie's most dangerous stunt" and it you could replace fried chicken with any food. No point here, just saying old joke is old.

Lastly, I've been looking for an image of the "Fag Buster's" sign that I remember from my childhood but it seems to not exist.....but this person seent it:

http://www.rspwfaq.net/2014/05/wwf-champ...6.html?m=1

Crazy shit fam, even bacc then I was like "holy shit" lolooool. My how the world's changed.

Tldr - no point really, just reliving my youf
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Fro's post
The gimmick thing just isn’t fun anymore.
[+] 4 users Like Chris's post
Ffs Jim...

At first I was whatever dude.....but after seeing my poast in context I kinda get it.

I seriously (for super duper reelzy!!) was looking for that "fag buster" sign to see if any of y'all had seen it. Prolly should have put it alone & not under a snarky comment. It is crazy to me that shit was in '86 on basically a kids show.....that's all.

Lastly, sorry I don't enjoy ALL wrestling, I'll stay out of your precious aew threads if you NEVER shit on football again!!

Okay.....I can't promise that. Y'all are sicc of me? Pink line or ban me, I won't be offended.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
As of just a few minutes ago, I banned Fro.

From SFU

For 17 hours.

Football is whack.

NWA WHITE POWERRR RITE
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.
Who does Jim think he is, Bobby Heenan? What's next, referring to any Latino wrestler as Chico?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
Didn't Lawler just use the term jumping bean for Chico McDimples on Raw?
Yup

Chris, if you want to constantly he mistaken for rob but mostly zack t, keep your name font color
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Lobby those other fucks the change theirs. It stays this way until KBC adds true gold or until I no longer hold the KBC PPV Championship.

[Image: tenor.gif]
I think Lawler just does it to see how much he can get away with.
(11-20-2019, 11:32 PM)DangPlex Wrote: I think Lawler just does it to impress 14 year old girls.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
nothing wrong with that
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.
Solar?
1. if you stupid idiots dropped your white privilege for a second you'd realize 14 means you're good to go in most parts of the world

[Image: FevXXgI.png]

2. FUCK SOLAR, USED TO BE FRESH BUT TURNED INTO A PC FAG, LIKE MOTHERLESS DID.
[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
(11-20-2019, 10:51 PM)Chris Wrote: Lobby those other fucks the change theirs. It stays this way until KBC adds true gold or until I no longer hold the KBC PPV Championship.

[Image: tenor.gif]

I've used Gold for probably a couple years now, mostly. I think I went Pink briefly but I prefer Gold. But we can share Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Zack T's post
(11-21-2019, 05:59 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: 1. if you stupid idiots dropped your white privilege for a second you'd realize 14 means you're good to go in most parts of the world

[Image: FevXXgI.png]

2. FUCK SOLAR, USED TO BE FRESH BUT TURNED INTO A PC FAG, LIKE MOTHERLESS DID.

Did you just call yourself a PC Fag?
Did you just post in the wrong thread?

Reading is your friend Peeznuts.
thats why pezzy never made to the ranks of underground legend CEO SCOTTIE D