[Image: 20191004_HellinaCell_BayleyCharlotte_Upd...b9f3f6.jpg]

SMACKDOWN WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
BAYLEY © vs. CHARLOTTE FLAIR

[Image: 20190924_HellinaCell_RomanReignsDB_Erick...07b3f2.jpg]

DANIEL BRYAN & ROMAN REIGNS vs. ERICK ROWAN & LUKE HARPER
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
4 matches? Lol
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Sassy Southern Belle almost smashed her own face in with that moonsault.
Still not used to the red cell. I’m ok with the start of the Becky/Sasha match but this trope of fighting outside of the cell or someone else getting inside the cell really undermines the idea of the match. It seems like it has probably happened more often than not.

Set looks nice as does the pyro.

The Becky and Sasha match has been very enjoyable and very hard-hitting.
Indeed. I enjoyed that match a lot.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Anyone else’s app take a shit? Also got logged out!
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Mine did early on but it’s been fine since the early preshow
Wtf is with that random spotlight? It keeps hitting some poor crowd member in the front row.
What was the point of bringing the Street Prophets to the main roster? They've become a walking commercial, and nothing more.
[Image: lvMGDAM.jpg]
(12-06-2011, 05:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Poindexter eats heart attacks for breakfast.
(02-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris Wrote: There is more evidence to suggest that Poindexter is cursed than there is to suggest god exists.
It has made me hate them. I can’t stand them now and before I kind of liked them. They might be my least favorite segment on all the different shows.
Nice to see they're fucking up The Fiend right away. That didn't take long.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
(10-06-2019, 06:14 PM)Chris Wrote: Still not used to the red cell.

Doesn't make much of a difference when everything is red.

Win the Day!

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status...2386242560
[Image: 3DUOW0l.jpg]
Have they ever done a match like this where the lights are dimmed the entire team? Even the boiler room brawl between Foley/Taker years ago had the lights on.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
I keep having to look at my phone every few minutes to get some blue and green light waves to my eyes.

I shouldn't be watching this in the dark.

Win the Day!

WTF
You've got to be shitting me with this finish.

Win the Day!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Called in an audible after the aew chants lol
[+] 1 user Likes Dakotizza's post
RESTART MATCH
Yeah so..after a whole week of being lead to believe things would be different this is what we get. I hope AEW kicks this company in the dick and Vince croaks from it.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
They gave the fans exactly what they wanted. Charlotte as champ for the 57th time and a DQ finish to HitC.
https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status...2162590720
I’m very torn on this.

Yes, they fucked up big time.

First of all...the red. Didn’t like it but I give them a pass. It was creating a nightmare scenario.

Next up...the booking of the match. Bray got so little offense...but his survival skills made up for it...another pass.

The ending wasn’t all bad. It was some mid-late 90’s stuff that we would see with the Undertaker...but they botched the ending with the ref. The ref should have done a KO/ref stoppage (after the toolbox incident) and THEN tried to talk Seth out of the use of the sledgehammer.

Also, can we cut the shit with this HHH Jr. show? For fucks sake. It never ends with his ego and the McMahons egos.

Way to piss off your fans and end the show on such a sour, WCW2000 note.

The part where I am torn...they made Bray look like such a star at one point. It was insane the way he was getting up and kicking out and accepting the punishment. They easily could have had a new top star ratings draw and merch seller. Someone you could create spinoff characters with and do all sorts of new creative things with...but they did what they always do: nothing. Fuck something catching fire. Stick to the script!
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Wikipedia updated already....

Edit: I tried to post the pic but it wouldn't let me
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut
(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.
So what happened? Fiend got kofi’d??
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
This comment made me laugh

Quote:Bray: Uses hammer 5x the size of a normal sledgehammer

Referee: I sleep

Seth Rollins: Uses regular sized sledgehammer

Referee: ***REAL SHIT???***

Win the Day!

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
There is a clip on twitter of the crowd chanting "refund" after the show
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut
(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.
What was put on wiki?
(10-06-2019, 09:49 PM)Peanut Wrote: There is a clip on twitter of the crowd chanting "refund" after the show

Link?
[Image: lvMGDAM.jpg]
(12-06-2011, 05:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Poindexter eats heart attacks for breakfast.
(02-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris Wrote: There is more evidence to suggest that Poindexter is cursed than there is to suggest god exists.