Official AEW Dynamite Thread
Gotta agree w Zack on this one too :/
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Also NJPW announces the time periodically through the match.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
(10-11-2019, 02:03 PM)Opitiplex Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 10:59 AM)Chris Wrote: I’m going to disagree and say that your ear is untrained to the time limit. Growing up watching wrestling, especially with the tv title, you got really used to hearing that...it’s like a part of you. I could hear that under water and know what it was. What drives me nuts is that Justin Roberts is doing a Gary Michael Cappetta impression every time he does it. Gary was his mentor but they sound nothing alike.

https://youtu.be/8UnmVBperpc

I’m going to disagree and say why would anyone’s ear be “trained” for a time limit. When is the last time that was a thing on a national stage???

It’s the same way you remember a song you haven’t heard in decades. It’s like muscle memory. It isn’t just what was said but the way in which it was said. There could be a few reasons for it but I think it was an odd slip up on his part.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
I don’t recall ever in my life hearing that
Here ya go Chris[/b]vc[b]here ya go chrus[/b]
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Guess you didn’t watch any NWA or WCWs in the 80s or early to mid 90’s? Also, it was very common place in other territories as well. WWF never did it to my knowledge.
Growing up in northern Canada? Nah. I watched stampede and wwf
Here ya go Chris[/b]vc[b]here ya go chrus[/b]
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Watching Dynamite at work.
Dustin comin out to Greenday is hilarious.

Innercircle? Meh...come up with a better stable name.
https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/11...5898283008
Weird how over Luchasauris is, yet they're jobbers.
Dude, at the dark matches in DC, motherfuckers ERUPTED when they came out, like almost no one got the pop Jurrasic did
[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Yeah, they're over as fuck despite the booking.

The only thing I can think of is they're saving them for later, and also waiting to see if Luchasaurus can actually wrestle a regular schedule without injuring himself. He had several big pushes planned in Lucha Underground, but he got injured EVERY FUCKING TIME. Then after LU with the launch of Bar Wrestling, same fucking thing. Wrestled one match setting up a match for the next show, and he got injured again.
What were the injuries?
Yeah I'd wait on them. That team chasing the tag titles is the way to go long term.

(10-13-2019, 10:56 AM)Chris Wrote: What were the injuries?

One I believe was a torn peck, not sure the others.
Tama Tonga posting pics of Kushida and Finn in Japan with his family. Wonder if it'll lead to GOD coming over pr a working relationship with NJPW.
Omega vs. Janella from Dark tonight was fucking incredible and better than anything WWE has done in months, if not this whole year.

https://youtu.be/I7_nxdftYks