Official NFL Thread
I don't feel its really necessary that we need to have a new thread for each season, we already did away with that with "The NBA thread" same should apply for the NFL as well.

Pre season is already here and the real season will be here before you know it.  Only 1 more season the Rams, Chargers, and Raiders have to play in those dump stadiums they're currently in.  2020 can't come soon enough.  Speaking of the Raiders did anyone hear the story that came out today about Antonio Brown fucking up his feet from using a cryotherapy machine without the proper footwear?  I already knew he was an idiot for wanting to leave the Steelers to go play for the Raiders but this proves it even more LOL
[Image: 2qbeluq.jpg]

Got to go to 2 days of the Rams training camp this year. Luckily one of those days was full pads.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
(08-08-2019, 12:45 AM)Chaos Wrote: I don't feel its really necessary that we need to have a new thread for each season, we already did away with that with "The NBA thread" same should apply for the NFL as well.

Pre season is already here and the real season will be here before you know it.  Only 1 more season the Rams, Chargers, and Raiders have to play in those dump stadiums they're currently in.  2020 can't come soon enough.  Speaking of the Raiders did anyone hear the story that came out today about Antonio Brown fucking up his feet from using a cryotherapy machine without the proper footwear?  I already knew he was an idiot for wanting to leave the Steelers to go play for the Raiders but this proves it even more LOL

AB has “extreme frostbite” on his feet now. He truly is a fucking idiot
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Opitiplex's post
AB getting frostbite is one of the most bizzar bizaar thing Ive ever heard.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
Antonio Brown needs to seek actual professional help. I’m serious.

Gonna retire unless he can use his old helmet
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Raiders fans didn't want to believe they were getting a headache when he signed there. They feel it now though.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Theres no helping AB. His heads too far up his ass.
Tomlin cant even win challenges in preseason. Ffs
The WR position will be nullified if Oakland's o-line can't keep Carr standing upright.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]