EVOLVE Network show
Watching this now. The green haired chick is a hell of a wrestler and WWE will probably snatch her up ASAP.

Riddle vs. Gulak has been great so far.

Watched this earlier. Love me some Austin Theory. Hope he does well when he gets to NXT.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(07-14-2019, 02:00 PM)Peezy Wrote: Watching this now. The green haired chick is a hell of a wrestler and WWE will probably snatch her up ASAP.
Shotzi Blackhart from TNA?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
That'd be her.

She also occasionally wrestles as "Pizza cat" if you are trying to find more videos of her. She's been a long time staple of the California/Nevada indy scene. She's the one who took a shit and sold it.
.....oh.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
(07-15-2019, 01:35 PM)Peezy Wrote: .....oh.

At this moment I imagine Peezy saying ".....oh." and then low-key frantically trying to track down the buyer so he can make his own offer.
[+] 2 users Like Zack T's post
With his history, Peezy can't say shit.
[+] 2 users Like Hitchcock's post
(07-15-2019, 01:22 PM)Hitchcock Wrote: She's the one who took a shit and sold it.

What?
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Happened I think during Wrestlemania weekend. Took a photo of a shit, posted it to Instagram saying it was for sale.
But like, does it come with a certificate of authenticity or something? How would you know the shit is the same one from the photo? Things settle during shipping. How do you even know the photo was of her shit? Is there a video of her taking the shit for verification purposes?

This just doesn't seem like a fiscally responsible purchase with so little to go on...

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
And yet you want it anyway