WWE Name Heyman and Bischoff Directors of RAW and Smackdown
https://www.si.com/wrestling/2019/06/27/...ce-mcmahon

Interesting af. They answer only to Vince. Heymans Smackdown was great a decade ago, Bischoff ehhhhh idk.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Literally wtf?!

I was literally coming here to post about FOX being unimpressed with WWE's numbers right now and planning to have a meeting with them next week about it, when I also saw this article.

Holy shit, incredible. Paul Heyman running Raw? I'll have to watch that. Bischoff running Smackdown? Not sure if that'll be good or bad but it'll probably be different, and I'm intrigued by that too.
I want to be excited about this. But I also can't fathom Vince relinquishing control to either of them in any real meaningful way.

Regardless, holy shit. Weirdest headline of 2019.

This is dope. I wonder what they’d say on cageside

~~~~~~~~~~~~|||||||||||||<><><>~>~>~

BAECKY2BELTZ - June 27, 2019 10:52 a.m.

WHAT?!? Hah! Desperate move on WWE’s part. Too little. Too late. AEW has already won! VINCE IS SO PETTY! Imagine watching ROMAN vs SHANE for the 987th time instead of watching John Moxley vs THE ENTIRE AEW LOCKER ROOM! He’s finally wrestling HIS WAY!

—————>>><<<<>>>><##%^^***

Whoa....
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 4 users Like Brulos's post
Hell yeah news I like to read in the AM
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
Time is a flat circle indeed
(06-27-2019, 09:16 AM)Peezy Wrote: I want to be excited about this. But I also can't fathom Vince relinquishing control to either of them in any real meaningful way.

Regardless, holy shit. Weirdest headline of 2019.

Well, I think it has a chance because neither will be a Vince yes man. And that is probably a big part of the problem. No one Vince respects standing up to him.

Bischoff hire may have been to make sure he doesn’t get scooped up by AEW.
I'm honestly not sure they'd have had to worry about that. I just doubt Bischoff would've gone there. I am not sure about this, but I thought Bischoff and Dusty Rhodes didn't have a great relationship and beyond that, I feel like they might just have a difference of opinion on how to do things.
I give it less than a year before one of them quits.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Oh for sure. No way this lasts too long. Like I said, I can't even imagine Vince giving these guys any real control. The second he doesn't like something, he's going to step in and overrule them.

Also, where do Triple H and Stephanie fit into this?
What’s Devin Kunn doing in the Impact Zone?

But more seriously, I’m excited for this change...but I don’t fully trust it. Clearly what is happening now is not working and hasn’t been working for years.
(06-27-2019, 12:19 PM)Zack T Wrote: Also, where do Triple H and Stephanie fit into this?
Unemployment line hopefully.

Word is that Steph hasn’t been around for a while (I think since Mania). HHH will probably still be in whatever role he has now but I’m not sure if he would over rule them if Vince were not present. Heyman and Stephanie have a history...not sure where Bruce Prichard will fit in this either as he has a history with all of them!
Also Vince has been missing shows lately and he is about to be preoccupied with XFL anyways. This has a shot...

If Vince dies, what happens to the XFL?
I believe I've read that Stephanie doesn't attend shows much anymore and is more focused on business side, rather than creative. So it's probably not as big a deal for her, but Triple H is huge in the creative. Hopefully it works out Frown
(06-27-2019, 12:50 PM)DangPlex Wrote: If Vince dies, what happens to the XFL?

Same thing that's gonna happen to it anyway: it will fail.

On one hand, this is a desperation move. They ratings are down, attendance is way down, even for PPVs/TV, and they've got AEW generating a ton of hype in the community.

On the other hand, if these guys are actually given creative control, it bodes well for the product and could be just what they need to turn things around.

Either way, exciting times for wrestling fans.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Yeah I love it. Vince is obviously desperate. But shit like this is exciting. Give me Vince making desperation moves any day over the same boring bullshit week after week.

Paul Heyman with total creative control over Raw excites the hell out of me.

I give it a month before they are both fired/relieved of duty.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Wanna bet Obsiddy
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
I'm 100% with it, like both dudes. Y'alls boy is """reporting""" that FOX had no idea and woulda preferred Heyman......but that seems obvi, 11/10 would prolly go with Paul over Bisch.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzsTP4D2iJ4
He's right.

I do agree with Mr. Bischoff

The shows definitely need to have their own identity cause right now, they're basically the same. Especially with the wild card rule sending talent back and forth between the shows, the "brand split" is more pointless right now than it's ever been.

But hopefully that'll change.

It's interesting to think about though, because FOX has made a point in the past that they wanted as many top stars appearing on Smackdown as possible. While that would behoove them to have Roman Reigns, Finn Balor, Andrade, KO, New Day, DBry all on Smackdown, they'd still be missing Seth Rollins, Brock Lesnar, Braun Strowman, Sami, Miz, Becky Lynch, possibly Ronda Rousey if she comes back in the next year, and others.

So I'm wondering what the answer will be. It sounds like they're trying to push forward with a true brand split, but whether or not Fox will allow them to do that is another question.
like in the old observer thread (thanks, peezy)... one becomes wcw and has a 2nd tier roster. yet a top heel and face to build around.

superstar shake up can stay after mania, to freshen things up, but not go too overboard with it.
[Image: 156961414337277625?161568168]
Basically yeah. The Fox deal forces the issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz3bTvp7CXI