What are you playing right now? v.8
Attempting WoW BFA.

Relearning my Rogue after 9 years and being oblivious to the changes.

Not sure I like Assassination, I remember using that for Raids and Subtlety for grinding.
I started playing The Forest after having it on my wishlist for years. It's pretty great so far, definitely the creepiest game I've played in awhile.
I've become deeply immersed in breath of the wild, tryna save hyrule and get some of the sweet zelda puss
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Turdy McSmutbags's post
Whose buying Smash on Fri-yay?
[Image: 3DUOW0l.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
Probably
[Image: 0UkGE74.gif]
(12-02-2018, 02:56 PM)Nebraska Wrote: Probably
Disapprove
fortnite still
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
Smaaaaaaaaash
[Image: Chaos.png]

its like to want to play smash but i dont get the satisfaction out of beating people i cant see.

is this wierd?
(12-06-2018, 10:15 PM)Koolaid Wrote: fortnite still
When are you going to play PUBG with me?
I played about 5 hours of smash today, offline. I'm so bad.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Started playing Hitman 2 last night, it's technically a stealth game but I've just been shooting people in the head and running away. One of the first missions has you assassinate two people at a Nascar race, it was one of the funnest things I've played in years.
Sooooo I fucking finally finished the main story in RDR2 last night.

So if there is different endings based on your honour then how did yalls game end? Spoilers...... I guess

At the end, helping the Indians Dutch left me to die, Indian guy saved me. Went back to camp and confronted all of them. Big stand off with the Pinkertons, John and I took off, I opted to help John rather than go for the money, Micah and myself fight on the mountain. Dutch is there, leaves, Micah shoots me in the head. Done.

Now I’m playing as John “some years later”

Honestly, the game in truly an amazing experience. I love how you can just get lost doing almost anything you want but i was disappointed by this ending.

How was everyone’s else ending and experience?
I played the same ending. Wasn’t disappointed, I had no experience to Red Dead prior to this so the whole game was awesome for me. Caught me off guard. The epilogues are a nice satisfying send off for such chaotic last couple chapters.
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
Lol fortnite.
Just started playing Realm Royale, it's like fortnite just without the building and it has classes with perks n shit, I'm enjoying it
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Anybody playing Fallout 76? I know its the cool thing to hate on it, but ive put about 60 hours or so in on it and love it. Just playing at a slow pace, not rushing any of the story, only about lvl 35 right now, 90% solo.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
Alternating between Cod Blackout mode and Smash Ultimate.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Red dead hasn’t left my playstation since the day it came out. With a posse it’s just so damn fun. Level 48 right now
[+] 1 user Likes Dakotizza's post
(01-30-2019, 12:30 PM)Enon Wrote: Alternating between Cod Blackout mode and Smash Ultimate.

Just got blackout and I’m hooked. Haven’t played a second of PUBG or Fortnyte but this is awesome.
Finally made it to the epilogue on rdr2.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
I'm in epilogue 2. Biggest disappointment is that New Austin is basically empty. No towns, no new mission, just a few random encounters and legendary critters.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hitchcock's post
i just picked up a nes classic. first time i saw one at walmart. hacked it, now waiting on game box art to download. i will probably mess with it a lot more once the extension cables arrive. can't believe how short it is.
(02-06-2019, 01:01 PM)Hitchcock Wrote: I'm in epilogue 2. Biggest disappointment is that New Austin is basically empty. No towns, no new mission, just a few random encounters and legendary critters.

Agreed on New Austin. It’s more prevailant in online though, the ghost towns are a fun place to have posse battles. Besides that, just a big space filler.
Started playing Apex Legends. Don't see the hype around it. PUBG is still the king.
I take it back this game is pretty decent. Anyone else play? Crossplay is coming soon which is DOPE
TTVquitresisting for dat apex legends. Lets do it fam.
OSHIT!!!

Yeah I'll add you later. Finna play all weekend tbqh
REmake 2
overwatch when wifey says to play.
and got a pc built so playing something called hellblade
if there's grass on the field play ball, if theres no grass well play in the mud!

[Image: 552668_466045736747521_1781916417_n.jpg]