• KBC Champion - ROMAN REIGNS •
Sucks Neville only beat Cena by DQ.. would have been awesome to have him as the KBC Champ. Cena hasn't lost a match besides that one since becoming US champ. No matter what kind of matches, even when he's involved in tags his team wins.

Counting all dates and matches Cena has worked, he's successfully defended the US Title 21 times since... 14 times against Rusev..

He's defended the title 8 times on TV though
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Title is only defended on Raws and PPVs. So even if he lost at a house show or Smackdown, it wouldn't matter.

That was on raw
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
You don't lose by DQ or count out though, I don't think
we have the worst champions LOL
This championship sure isn't being hotshotted around like I expected it to be. All because Rusev happened to be in the first match on a random Raw 9 months ago.

Peezy should vacate it because Cena isn't best for business.
Eventually Cena's gonna drop it. And when he does, it'll probably be to some midcard geek who spends every other episode of Raw trading wins with Ziggler or Sheamus or Barrett.

Flawed logic. Some geek will defeat Cena and then remain undefeated until Cena gets his win back.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Ha true

So after 3 PPV losses to John Cena, Rusev is out of the title hunt now for the KBC/US Championship right? God I hope so... tired of seeing the first KBC champ lose so much to the current KBC champ.
So just in case Owens ends up winning against Cena at Elimination Chamber, he probably wont, what would we do for the KBC championship?
That is something we didn't think about. What if the NXT champ becomes the KBC champ? Is the KBC title only defended on NXT events? Things might get very interesting.
Swoon.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
I could just see some 3 month long Owens VS Cena arc happening, and Owens maybe getting off with a win on a Monday night in a non title or something.
Yeah I didn't think about that. Then again, whoever predicted NXT guys coming in on Raw and shaking shit up?

If Owens beats Cena and then goes back to NXT and loses to, say, Finn Balor....suddenly the KBC title is floating around in NXT.

I love NXT but I know most of you don't watch it, so I guess we'll stick with the rules. If the champion doesn't defend it on Raw or PPV within 30 days, they'll be stripped.

So if Owens wins the KBC title at Elimination Chamber and then doesn't have anymore matches on Raw, then he'll be stripped of the title in 30 days.

So my dreams of Balor being our champion are further off than I hoped. Well shucks.
Hmmm, if we let it go down to NXT we may never get the KBC Championship back on the regular Raw and PPV schedule, good call and sticking with the 30 day...
This might be a dumb question but is it literally 30 days or 30 wrestling events before they are stripped?
30 days.

The title probably won't be changing hands, but it is good to know the finer details of this.
So this whole thing is incredibly boring. What should happen is keep this title going but also have all the other titles.

On the next Raw the first match winner is the IC title. First tag winner is Tag Title, first woman winner is Divas and 2nd men winner is US. At least shit would actually change hands
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
We can't have titles that are already titles though. I would agree to have a Women's KBC Champion but all the main roster Divas suck.
(05-23-2015, 02:27 AM)Opitiplex Wrote: So this whole thing is incredibly boring. What should happen is keep this title going but also have all the other titles.

On the next Raw the first match winner is the IC title. First tag winner is Tag Title, first woman winner is Divas and 2nd men winner is US. At least shit would actually change hands

Things will speed up once it moves to someone else. It's just unlucky coincidence that it happened to start on a guy who had a year long undefeated streak and then moved to the top star of the company that never loses.

Once it gets onto a midcarder, it'll start changing hands every week probably.
(05-23-2015, 06:42 AM)5150 Wrote: We can't have titles that are already titles though. I would agree to have a Women's KBC Champion but all the main roster Divas suck.

Yes you can, it would make it crazy as fuck with some guys having multiple titles at the same time
We can have multiple titles. But let's get creative and come up with our own title names. That's what I'm saying.
Well, considering this idea was stolen from Reddit anyway, we could steal their other idea and have the Jobber Championship. Basically it's the reverse of this. Whoever loses the first match on Raw is the jobber champion and he holds the title until he loses. When he loses, the title goes to the guy that lost.

(05-23-2015, 12:57 PM)5150 Wrote: We can have multiple titles. But let's get creative and come up with our own title names. That's what I'm saying.

I like this.

(05-23-2015, 01:01 PM)Peezy Wrote: Well, considering this idea was stolen from Reddit anyway, we could steal their other idea and have the Jobber Championship. Basically it's the reverse of this. Whoever loses the first match on Raw is the jobber champion and he holds the title until he loses. When he loses, the title goes to the guy that lost.

I also like this

I think including the jobber and a woman's title would make Sense
You confused me Peezy. "When he loses the title goes to the guy that lost"...so when he loses he keeps the title?
Yeah I failed to explain that well. Which already makes me think it's a bad idea. Don't wanna complicate it too much. I'm perfectly fine with one KBC champion. It'll start changing hands soon enough