I might be wrong but isnt attacking people for no reason in multiple threads...
Against the rules or something?? Cause Illy has been attacking me personally in a lot of threads lately where I havent said anything to bring on such gross indignations and its just random instances of slander that add nothing to the thread. Frown Naw it doesnt bother me at all but I want to keep order on this my most favorite of boards.

I mean Its completely up to the higher ups and all but isnt there something we can do to see what my other glorious board members think we should do about this?? Its on the tip of my tongue but I can for life of me remember what is called for in this particular heinous situation.

Maybe someone could help me out??

*puppy dog eyes and a Pika too.
Trolling?
[Image: bacon-cheese-pizza-burger.jpg]
Illy is kind of a wang so I'd let it slide. It's like having a retard kid following you around telling you that your shoes are untied when they aren't.
[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes JuanTwizzle's post
Tell illy to meet up with you to fight it out.
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 3 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
Yeah we live on complete opposite coasts so that would never happen. Also I dont want to have to "watch mah back" for the rest of my life after I wrecked his face.
inb4 ban poll.

Did you try adding him to your ignore list? I only ever had to add one person to it but the forum was much better when I didn't have to see their stupid replies in every god damned thread.

http://www.keyboardcowboys.net/forums/us...=editlists
[Image: agag_skull.png]
It's probably me.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
(05-05-2011, 02:45 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote: who's that one person?

The contents of this message are hidden because RawrBabyRawr is on your ignore list.

The contents of this message are hidden because peachfuzz is on your ignore list.

The contents of this message are hidden because Turdy McSmutbags is on your ignore list.

Ahhh.. Finally a little peace and quiet around here! *kicks feet up*
The contents of this message are hidden because monacelli is on your ignore list.

This thread is hidden because Cage gonna Cage.

HeartCaGe
[Image: 2j46a6v.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Stevie Drama's post
But... but... 'celli. I thought we HAD something.

Frown
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
(05-05-2011, 02:45 AM)monacelli Wrote: inb4 ban poll.

Did you try adding him to your ignore list? I only ever had to add one person to it but the forum was much better when I didn't have to see their stupid replies in every god damned thread.

http://www.keyboardcowboys.net/forums/us...=editlists

Thats what its called... Also he really doesnt bother me because much like his stand up carrer he isnt funny so its impossible for him to insult me well and he ends up using the same insults over and over again even though no one laughed at them before or he steals someone shit like how he called me a bear after Bonecrusher made that joke. I mean Its not like I would lose anything cause the only thing he seems to post anymore is half witted insults at me, maybe he posts in the rap threads but I dont go in those cause that shit is stupid.
CAGE Wrote:Also he really doesnt bother me

There you have it. Lock/delete thread.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
[soutparktardfight.gif]
Cage he bothers you. You're not making this thread because you wanna keep order on the board, you're doing it because he's pissing you off. Ignore him then have a snack for a job well done Heart

Also, I didn't know illy was doing stand up? That shit has to be horrible.

Illy isn't upgraydd, is he?
ive never done stand up.

cage is fucking fat.

im awesome.
[Image: 4bb132d3b9f9S0q2MgADnZTMIquCovyU0uSSGP2U...457582.jpg]
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
FATTY FIGHT!!!!
[Image: Chaos.png]

The contents of this message are hidden because User Name is on your ignore list.

...shit! Agag
Actually he doesn't bother me. I just wanted to see if I could get him banned for the fuck of it, just to piss him off. But I didn't want to come outright and ask for a ban poll. So I played around.
(05-07-2011, 11:50 AM)CAGE Wrote: Actually he doesn't bother me. I just wanted to see if I could get him banned for the fuck of it, just to piss him off. But I didn't want to come outright and ask for a ban poll. So I played around.

Turdy
[+] 1 user Likes monacelli's post
(05-07-2011, 11:50 AM)CAGE Wrote: Actually he doesn't bother me. I just wanted to see if I could get him banned for the fuck of it, just to piss him off. But I didn't want to come outright and ask for a ban poll. So I played around.

We never ban.
[Image: lreD1WW.jpg]

Cage has tempted me with the idea of following Peezy around the board and do my best impression of Trailer Trash in every thread he posts in.
yeah and being a meanie should be against the law IRL too
I guess he want's to be the main fattie on the board? There can only be one! I'm too passive to get involved :shrug:
[Image: tumblr_n9288f2JF11qg8i80o7_1280.png]
"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
Nerd
I'm the main fattie on this bored, bros.
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
no way man it's totally me.
Nerd
It's on Fattastic!
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
on deez nutz
Nerd
Sure is cramped & sweaty in here.