I might be wrong but isnt attacking people for no reason in multiple threads...
Might wanna bring a fan.
[Image: tumblr_n9288f2JF11qg8i80o7_1280.png]
"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."
Nerd
It's the pecking order. Illy feels like if he picks on someone, no one will pick on him....which of course isn't true.
[Image: vlcsnap-2012-05-29-08h48m26s216.jpg]
(05-12-2011, 08:30 PM)Fattastic Wrote: on deez nutz

... Wink
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
(05-05-2011, 03:56 PM)Brandon Wrote: Cage he bothers you. You're not making this thread because you wanna keep order on the board, you're doing it because he's pissing you off. Ignore him then have a snack for a job well done ♥

Also, I didn't know illy was doing stand up? That shit has to be horrible.

Illy isn't upgraydd, is he?

I don't get pissed about people. Hell he came at me on facebook and I deleted him first time. I tried to be civil by adding him.to see if maybe he was different off the board but no he wasn't. Dude is just a sad angry little man that hate shit just to hate it. Who brought board beef into my actual life pissing people off that I know. Granted all he did was make some snide comments but still I have plenty of board people on facebook and never had a problem with anyone. First comment I ever get from him was him hating on me.

Also could swear he said in the past that he tried comedy or some kinda live thing like stand up, I really don't care. I'm gonna keep saying it even if he never did say it in hopes to sway him away from trying to save others from his torturous attempts at humor. *always vigilant.

Also I am kinda tired of any time I post he usually tries to smart off to me. So I don't give a fuck and anytime he says anything negative on here to anyone or about anything and I see it im gonna fucking bitch slap him with the fact that he sucks, why he sucks, and what he could suck at in the future and no one likes him here. I have thicker skin than him (cue fat joke) and can dish it out better than he can ( can a fat joke be made there?!?)

Also never liked that he got a emoticon either and for that I will skull fuck his ancestors if I have to. I mean even mine means something people just use his radomly or after he posts. Its a waste of god damn bandwisth I tell you and I will not stand for it. Might even hate on his emoticon if I see it used, haven't decided yet on that one.

CAGS HAS SPOKEN

\m/-_-\m/
[+] 1 user Likes Lil Creep's post
ALL HAIL THE CAGS!
You're in the minority.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
(05-07-2011, 11:33 PM)Peezy Wrote:
(05-07-2011, 11:50 AM)CAGE Wrote: Actually he doesn't bother me. I just wanted to see if I could get him banned for the fuck of it, just to piss him off. But I didn't want to come outright and ask for a ban poll. So I played around.

We never ban.

(05-20-2011, 06:50 PM)Peezy Wrote: Ktik ever signs up here and I know about it, he's getting banned immediately.

[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
(05-07-2011, 11:33 PM)Peezy Wrote: We never ban.

[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Fro's post
I'm old enough to remember Peezy saying that
[Image: 3DUOW0l.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mudkips's post
(02-17-2019, 05:55 PM)Mudkips Wrote: I'm old enough to remember Peezy saying that

[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
JDS still tha main Fattie here.
I mean all you have to do is not be dumber and/or more annoying than cage...let's not act like that's a major accomplishment.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
[+] 1 user Likes hedgehogg96's post