Poll: Ban AJ98?
This poll is closed.
Yes, he is awful.
78.57%
44 78.57%
No, he is not a troll and a solid contributor to the board.
21.43%
12 21.43%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban AJ98
[Image: 571e60.jpg]

Firstly its now been revealed he's been trying to "shut down" and sabotage KBC. That alone should be an instant permaban.

And beyond that, Pointdexta's post sums it up pretty well

(04-26-2011, 08:55 PM)Poindexter Wrote: At least mine fit the context of the thread, you simpleton. Hell of a lot better than an unrelated picture of Joe Biden for no apparent reason. Your plebeian mindset couldn't convey one iota of intellect or wit, so instead you either resort to typing longwinded TL;DR paragraphs, or completely irrelevant .jpgs that you've randomly come across on the internet.

Professional? Bitch please. Come back when the soft spot in your head finally hardens and the brain it's encasing has matured past the point of your average mongoloid.

Ah, the all-too-often used "U MAD?", typically used by moronic imbeciles that have no intelligent response. No, you infantile cretin; I'm not the least bit mad. I find it downright hilarious that you'd even consider yourself a "professional", let alone a contributing member of this message board. You're the morsel of grit that needs to be scraped off the steak that is this message board, you're the piece of dog shit that this place scrapes off the bottom of its shoe.

You don't get it.

You don't matter.

TL;DR: Guy trolls every thread, spams with reaction images and literally just about everyone here feels he is ruining any thread he is in. He also floods random users Inbox's with "threatening" PMs, such as Gary Busey.

Being unpopular is one thing, but the kid is genuinely trolling every thread he's in and really turning this board into shit. He's not a "haha funny" troll, he's just a legit troll with nothing of value to give to this board.
[Image: 66IHzL5.png]
[+] 1 user Likes CKY's post
Whatevs
[Image: tumblr_lj56sz9DjF1qz9obxo1_500.gif]
I couldnt care less, he doesnt bother me. Put him on ignore if you dont like him. Thats what i always get told.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
(04-28-2011, 02:18 AM)Scarecrowe18 Wrote: Put him on ignore if you dont like him.

This isn't a matter of me "not liking him", it's a matter of him ruining the board with his awful posts, even if I put him on ignore his adverse effect on topics would still be prevalent.
(04-28-2011, 02:21 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 02:14 AM)AlonzoDaytona Wrote: Whatevs

[Image: o8uk4p.png]
Rawr werent you just all for banning him in the other thread?
Rawr accounts for 50% of his rep points and talks to him on AIM, doubt she's going to endorse banning him.
[+] 1 user Likes CKY's post
he fucked with fat chick mania! GET HIM OUTTA HERE.
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
(04-28-2011, 02:29 AM)CKY Wrote: Rawr accounts for 50% of his rep points and talks to him on AIM, doubt she's going to endorse banning him.

Ah, I could very well be mistaken then, i was just skimmin thru that thread cuz i wasnt gonna read 16 full pages.
I just prefer public humiliations to bannings.
INB4 Peezy says 'WE DONT WANT THIS PLACE TO BE SFU'

I already banned this fgt once. Now I am in exile. It's out of my hands. The people need me Dubb. They NEED me.

Do what's right Dubb.

[+] 3 users Like Wiggz's post
It's not ME. It's a collective opinion of people that want him gone.

And while I may be in exile right now, I will be back. Mark my words. And don't think I'm not making a mental list of everyone that turned their back.

Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back.

[Image: Untitled-100.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Wiggz's post
(04-28-2011, 03:06 AM)Wigglez Wrote: [Image: Untitled-100.jpg]

Needs [Image: avatar_13.jpg] shopped in.
Really need Wigglez as mod again, this shit would be done already.

It's no coincidence that once AJ98 started heavily posting, overall board activity went down and people left.

If he is not banned by the time he sees this thread, he will ever post a "U MAD" image or some long ass, unstructured, grammatically inconsistent autistic TL;DR rant about how we "all mad".

Also the fact he posted this (describing his first day of class and his male Spanish teacher) in 2008 on his LiveJournal and they lied about doing so is highly alarming.

Quote:Today when I walked into my Spanish class, this feeling of fright and nervousness blanketed over me. Normally this is how I feel when I go to a particular class that I dread walking into. There are some classes I just absolutely hate taking. Such as my Spanish class for instance. I hate learning a foreign language. I feel like I could be fine for the rest of my life without it. But then I quickly question myself as to whether or not I really believe that. I know that learning Spanish or any other foreign language is a special skill that is highly valued and useful. It is a very short sighted belief that one does not need the knowledge of speaking and writing a foreign language. But regardless, I feel my life would be easier without it. But this is not the topic of my discussion here. When I walked into my classroom I sat down talking to my peers about the class that we had before. In the two classes we had before, we had come to realize that our professor was not very ordinary.

He is a very young, flamboyant man from Argentina. What is most peculiar about him are his looks. Very short brown dyed hair on his head. Yet his bangs are dyed blonde with some orange streaks. His blonde, and sort of orange bangs, are parted and gelled to the left side of his head. When he spoke it was with a thick Spanish accent. But not thick enough that his words were incomprehensible. A kind of softness to his voice that gave us a sense of relax and calm.

I fully endorse this thread. He got jumped into faggotry at a young age and instead of maturing and seeing that he was on the wrong path, he "embraced his situation for what it was" and ran with it like a rich white kid trying to be a rapper. He's the piss on our toilet seat, the stray who comes in through the doggy door and steals our christmas turkey. It's high time we polish up the banhammer and cut another notch in the handle.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

whaaaaaaa, I'm too lazy to use the ignore button whaaaaaaaa
[Image: vlcsnap-2012-05-29-08h48m26s216.jpg]
I imply that anyone that makes these types of threads are whiney.
[Image: vlcsnap-2012-05-29-08h48m26s216.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SalsaShark's post
(04-28-2011, 05:07 AM)SalsaShark Wrote: I imply that anyone that makes these types of threads are whiney.

When it's done for no reason, yes. But when there's a legitimate problem, it's worth bringing up. He seems to think all our base are belong to him and he can do whatever he wants because he's "a pretty cool guy who posts old pictures and doesn't afraid of anything" and due to Peezy's white knighting, consequences will never be the same.

See how fucking ridiculous and annoying that last sentence was, crammed full of memes and internet terms just for the sake of using them in hopes that someone would find it funny? That's him in a nutshell in case you haven't noticed.

i cant wait until this thread accomplishes nothing!
This is a democracy, once a user gets out of control, to the point multiple people have to point out in every thread, a ban thread is in order. This isn't about just being "annoying", this is about legit ruining the board.

The people are speaking quite clearly already. AJ98 being here is just pissing off the majority of the users who still actually post here.
(04-28-2011, 05:36 AM)AJ98 Wrote: i cant wait until this thread accomplishes nothing!

http://arthurjr98.livejournal.com/

Quote:He is a very young, flamboyant man from Argentina. What is most peculiar about him are his looks. Very short brown dyed hair on his head. Yet his bangs are dyed blonde with some orange streaks. His blonde, and sort of orange bangs, are parted and gelled to the left side of his head. When he spoke it was with a thick Spanish accent. But not thick enough that his words were incomprehensible. A kind of softness to his voice that gave us a sense of relax and calm.

hey CKY, why dont you make a thread asking all the people who dont have sand in their vaginas if they even give a shit about any of this?
[Image: 571e60.jpg]

The faggot flat out tried to lead a board invasion to "sabotage" and "shut down" our board.

That alone should be a permaban. Not even a debate at this point.

...seriously.
[+] 5 users Like CKY's post
http://www.youtube.com/user/AJ98

One subscriber who's account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of the community guidelines? Smells like troll.

And he plays habbo hotel? What a fagbag.

http://www.habbo.com/home/A.j.98

Nigga what the fuck is zwinky?

http://profile.zwinky.com/zwinkyprofile/...rname=aj98

I bet he's thought about going on a shooting spree in a mall with marilyn manson blaring in his headphones a time or two.

What part of this is trolling? It's on the front page of google results (along with this thread) when you search his username.

That snake don't fuck around.
[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
Homie don't play