Poll: Ban AJ98?
This poll is closed.
Yes, he is awful.
78.57%
44 78.57%
No, he is not a troll and a solid contributor to the board.
21.43%
12 21.43%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban AJ98
i went there because i had good reason to believe he lived close enough to me. otherwise i wouldnt have bothered saying anything.
(05-08-2011, 05:04 PM)AJ98 Wrote: i went there because i had good reason to believe he lived close enough to me. otherwise i wouldnt have bothered saying anything.

You live close. Chalk it up as taking a walk.

[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
cky is too protective of his identity here. i doubt he would have the balls to show his face to any of us in public anyways.
He's obese as all fuck.
well whatever he is, i'd say he has officially given up on his conquest to run me off the board. he keeps lurking, but not posting. i think i'll leave this thread for good by declaring victory in this war. it was fun.

:D
At this point he could either lurk or just keep coming in and beating a dead horse like the rest of them have been. I'd think it's better to lurk.
Look, I'm not saying going to the library was smart or whatever but you showed up. Someone called you out, and you went. If this were real life and someone said they were going to fight you at XX place and you never showed, YOU would be the bitch, or if you called someone out and you didn't go, you would be a bitch. Same rules here. Anyone can say anything on the internet and just end it with LOL I WAS TROLLING YOU SO HARD BRO, and everyone laughs about it.

I'm sure in a few replies this post will be filled with LOL CHAD YOU THE WORST POSTER EVER YO replies, so I will leave now.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Chad's post
Um just sayin, Ive been sayin That Guy was a douche for quite sometime now. He tries waaaaay to hard and makes himself look like the chump. So yea, Shoulda listened to me fuckers! Smile I voted yes for the banning under the assumption that AJ was planning to sabotage the board, as time went on i became fairly certain that was not true and as is i dont mind AJ in the least. Was his Livejournal really gay? Sure, but does that matter at all. No, at least he actually participates in conversations in the threads he posts in. Like Hogan said, make fun of his LJ, his posts, his pics even, but dead relatives? That just shows that you are infact a sad sorry excuse for a human being. Everyone needs to stop actin like its a bad thing to have feelings, as soon as someone says that something upset or hurt them in anyway theyre labelled "Emo" and a pussy. Internets gettin ridiculous. And anyone whose express purpose for goin online is to make fun of anyone and everyone he can should really invest their time in something else. Its gotta get boring after a while.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
http://www.starwars.com/games/playnow/cr...5kgnu9ngjc

I just made a star wars crawl that sums up this thread, for those that don't want to read the entire thing, Agag
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
lol I love how chad says "same rules here", no, not same rules here dude.

This is the internet, AJ had little to no evidence besides heresay that CKY lived close to him, he doesnt know if CKY is a 14 year old girl or a 34 year old transvestite. You can keep saying, "dude in real life bladda bladda bladda" but the fact is its not, and noone should ever get mad at a random comment pointed towards them by someone they have never even spoken to or seen.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Yeah, calling him out for an internet fight was the equivalent of "I'll meet you at the Gathering and we'll settle this!" kinda thing. That was pretty ridiculous.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
If I was coming here to be liked by the majority of you, I wouldn't do any of what I do here. But since this is the internet, it really doesn't matter. I've refrained from taking this bullshit into other threads recently, and that's about all I can do about it. He's fun to make fun of just like Johnny was for so long, and I'm not gonna flat out stop anytime soon. If it's old to all of you now then why do you come into this thread to continue reading it? Must not be old if it's still got your interest LOL
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

(05-06-2011, 10:02 PM)Peezy Wrote:
(05-06-2011, 06:56 PM)JDS Wrote: I say we leave his dad outta this.

I'd say you'd be wise to follow that advice. You're treading really close to a line.

YOU TALKING TO ME PEEZY!? WE CAN TAKE THIS OUTSIDE... TO THE SALEM LIBRARY. ;D
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
I like to think CKY is The Collector.
[Image: agag_skull.png]
[+] 1 user Likes monacelli's post
I like to think that you're my friend Celli...

But I don't think you are. Frown
[Image: 10-girls-sexy-funny-gifs.gif]
(05-09-2011, 02:30 AM)monacelli Wrote: The Collector

Such a badass movie, was it a remake?
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

great movie, i dont think it was
[Image: 4bb132d3b9f9S0q2MgADnZTMIquCovyU0uSSGP2U...457582.jpg]
Sec.
Jast.
Thay.
Caan.
(05-08-2011, 04:59 PM)Chad Wrote: This thread is amazing. CKY calls someone out, tells them to go to a library and fight him. AJ goes there, CKY does not. CKY is hailed as LOL TROLL, and AJ is made out to look like a moron. In reality, if this were real life, CKY would be a punk bitch for not showing up. MEET ME IN MARYLAND BRO. I can't stand AJ either but talking about someone's dead relatives is a bitch move too. This board, I tell ya. Quality of posting is in a steady decline, and its mostly because of 95% of the posters in THIS thread.

LOL CHAD CALLED YOU FAGGOTS OUT FOR SHITTY POSTING.

Just pointing out it was AJ that told CKY to meet him at the library.
[Image: possumsigb3.jpg]
(05-08-2011, 09:11 PM)Peezy Wrote: Yeah, calling him out for an internet fight was the equivalent of "I'll meet you at the Gathering and we'll settle this!" kinda thing. That was pretty ridiculous.

Quote:Just pointing out it was AJ that told CKY to meet him at the library.

(05-02-2011, 07:30 PM)AJ98 Wrote: you already know where i live. and i wouldnt need a week to get ready. i'm sure you only live about an hour away from me, so lets do this. we could do it tonight.

Yeah I know. I was saying it was pretty ridiculous of AJ to actually play that card.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
e-thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

[Image: l%2Fu%2Flulvnqnthowkjmdhnihmwkevqydbgfmg...wsddtd.jpg]
I'm not sorting through 38 pages of the same bullshit posters but if that is the case, AJ is a faggot and I take back any positive credit I gave him. U mad bro?
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
hemad