Poll: Ban AJ98?
This poll is closed.
Yes, he is awful.
78.57%
44 78.57%
No, he is not a troll and a solid contributor to the board.
21.43%
12 21.43%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban AJ98
scratchin and survivin..

[Image: camsolo.jpg]

(04-28-2011, 09:59 AM)AJ98 Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 09:46 AM)That Guy Wrote: The fact that you're ignoring my request of a link to the board you were attempting to raid says volumes about the validity of what you have to say.

Page number 3, post number 65 of this very same thread.

now please kindly GFTO!

DUDE seriously are you doin this on purpose??Gelatin For Trapping Otters? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY AJ??Gremlin Feet Taste Odd? EXPLAIN!
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
(04-28-2011, 09:59 AM)AJ98 Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 09:46 AM)That Guy Wrote: The fact that you're ignoring my request of a link to the board you were attempting to raid says volumes about the validity of what you have to say.

Page number 3, post number 65 of this very same thread.

now please kindly GFTO!

That's a link to a thread we've already seen, not a link to the board you were wanting to troll. Try again.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

Seriously, There are four people here that voted No?

Nevermind.... It is public.

Who the fuck are those people? Aside for Salsa.
honey badger, jabroni, SalsaShark, Scruffy

because there is no link of any message boards that i wanted to troll. like i said, you guys are putting way too much thought into all of this.
Dead man posting.
You're retarded and you suck at covering your tracks. I'm done with this thread for now, I'll be back later to bask in the greatness of your banning.

i have done nothing wrong, and the admins of this board will see thru the bullshit. i have complete faith in the system.
also, i have donated money to the well being of this board. if i wanted to destroy this place, why would i invest money into it?

http://www.keyboardcowboys.net/forums/thread-9184.html

what have you done That Guy?
Giving Omaha money is not donating to KBC...

Just go away. Why do you even want to post somewhere nobody wants you around?
i have fun here. and i enjoy watching you get mad. UMAD WIGGLEZ??
Being a troll. Exactly my point.
No one enjoys being told to go away and that they suck at everything they do. If you do enjoy it and get off on it, that makes you a troll and bad for business.
[+] 1 user Likes Wiggz's post
I hope aj stays
Your opinion is relevant.
thanks jabroni. i appreciate the support. its good to see that some people here dont take things so seriously.

.....seriously.
Every so often it is just completely refreshing to have some good drama. I am in love with this thread.

Oh, and AJ needs to GTFO.
[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
jabroni rules but his judgement is flawed, I wouldnt mind AJ staying if he didnt act like an immature douche half the time he was on here, but, he probably has no ability to change that so whatever, gtfo, or stop being a god damn douchebag.

so how do i act like a douche bag then? is it just me posting too many reaction images to try and get a good laugh from you guys?
the same image over and over?

using troll faces *when you clearly know your not a troll* to get out of situations in convos where your wrong or proven wrong and have no other response.

and just your overall way of doing things, the people can tell, if you werent acting like a douche bag, people would actually not hate you, but being the douche bag that you are its not even noticeable to your brain and you'll go on being one.

i disagree with that assessment sir, but if thats how you feel.....
Oh, AJ is trying to be funny. I get it now.

[Image: funny-gifs-dope-zebra.gif]
King N came in and made 1 thread and people are voting for him to be a Mod now LOL.. do you not see the pattern here AJ? come on brah, im just trying to help you, but if you cant help yourself, your destined for failure.

and if you cant swim, your bound to drizound.

I wasn't going to vote until I read the whole attack the board thing, how DARE you. Now I vote. You suck

The people hate you, find another board or somethin bro.
Ok I know I haven't been here too long, but here's my thought on this. First off, Aj, if you don't want to get banned, post a link to the forum you said you wanted to raid. If it's here, well, you deserve to get banned. I'm not going to vote right now because I haven't been annoyed by you and you've been nice to me so far, but I want to see that link. Also, who care's if he's gay? Even if he's in the closet about it? All it is is sexual preference. (before you say you're not gay, understand that we all saw that livejournal post. you're at least bi)
(04-26-2011, 11:21 PM)CKY Wrote: He's just what KBC needed in this time of crisis, he is the new great white hope, he is the King.

[+] 2 users Like KingN's post
(04-28-2011, 12:56 PM)KingN Wrote: Ok I know I haven't been here too long, but here's my thought on this. First off, Aj, if you don't want to get banned, post a link to the forum you said you wanted to raid. If it's here, well, you deserve to get banned. I'm not going to vote right now because I haven't been annoyed by you and you've been nice to me so far, but I want to see that link. Also, who care's if he's gay? Even if he's in the closet about it? All it is is sexual preference. (before you say you're not gay, understand that we all saw that livejournal post. you're at least bi)

Ya there is no way you are 100% straight. Your dick tingles at the thought of another man...

Right?
(04-28-2011, 01:00 PM)Fallen_angel Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 12:56 PM)KingN Wrote: Ok I know I haven't been here too long, but here's my thought on this. First off, Aj, if you don't want to get banned, post a link to the forum you said you wanted to raid. If it's here, well, you deserve to get banned. I'm not going to vote right now because I haven't been annoyed by you and you've been nice to me so far, but I want to see that link. Also, who care's if he's gay? Even if he's in the closet about it? All it is is sexual preference. (before you say you're not gay, understand that we all saw that livejournal post. you're at least bi)

Ya there is no way you are 100% straight. Your dick tingles at the thought of another man...

Right?

wrong. you don't have to be a homophobe to be straight
(04-26-2011, 11:21 PM)CKY Wrote: He's just what KBC needed in this time of crisis, he is the new great white hope, he is the King.

so aj is a homophobe?

Sorry im super baked and this isnt making sense right now :/
This is how I feel about this thread:

[Image: tumblr_l11l6sbQkl1qzn5n8o1_500.gif]
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
(04-28-2011, 01:11 PM)Fallen_angel Wrote: so aj is a homophobe?

Sorry im super baked and this isnt making sense right now :/

no..I'm saying I'm not a homophobe, but that doesn't mean I'm not straight