Poll: Ban AJ98?
This poll is closed.
Yes, he is awful.
78.57%
44 78.57%
No, he is not a troll and a solid contributor to the board.
21.43%
12 21.43%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban AJ98
because he is mad that CKY found his live journal?

sounds like on April 13th you had some sand in your vagina AJ.. quit being such a fucking loser.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

he is PMing Peezy and other mods most likely along with CKY asking how he has found so much info on him that he left open and unsecured on webpages that people read.

HaCkErZ

but its ok, Peezy unbanned this guy, he is just a regular poster and we need all we can get huh? time for the nation of administration to stop being as cowardly as they are.

[+] 1 user Likes BoneCrusher's post
The screenshot of the plan to sabotage KBC.....is there a link to that somewhere?
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
http://boardsix.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=...d44#p32564
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

I see.

AJ....I got no real beef with you, but I leave for work in 10 minutes. You have exactly that long to have a REAL good reason for why you wanted to lead a charge to "sabotage" this board before I ban you.
Don't be mad because I delivered instead of posting to say I was going to look for the link someone else posted.

[+] 1 user Likes That Guy's post
I think he said another forum, like some kind of gay raid or something.

-edit-
Oh, I'm retarded. That's a screenshot from B6 talking about us. Either way, good luck in... whatever you're trying to do!
[Image: agag_skull.png]
there is no proof of me trying to sabatoge this message board. nowhere on the B6 board will you find me saying "hey guys lets go trash KBC". i tried posting a link to KBC at their board encouraging them to join us. thats all. everything else i said on there was a complete joke. dont overthink this you guys
If he's constantly here posting bullshit, how many other boards could he have spent enough time on to justify a raid in his mind?

Hmmm...I'll discuss with other admins as the day goes on.
The new B6 led by stephen the retard and company, stoops to levels we old B6ers never would have, and that is randomly trolling other boards when a member gets them riled up about it, they just come trolling along the few of hem that there are.

Dont we remember when the new B6 members starting joining KBC or SFU just to troll? so immature these days, I remember the gool ol days when me, kips and a few select others held it together and were an awesome duo. Respect to the 2003 B6 campsite, Dragon needs to come back.

[+] 2 users Like BoneCrusher's post
Who signs up at a board to tell them their shit sucks and demand admin powers anyway?

someone who isnt serious about that message board
Or an antisocial faggot with no tact or understanding of the ethics of communication.

Hmm if the board sabotage thing is true then i may have to change my opinion. Thats just immature and unnecessary.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Scarecrowe18's post
Seriously, i may think a bunch of you are assholes from time to time but goddamit youre my assholes and i wanna be able to come on here and converse/debate/argue with you at my leisure without worryin about people tryin to mass spam or hack the board or whatever.
[Image: Fear_Black_Hat.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Scarecrowe18's post
this is all getting blown out of proportion. this is the link to the B6 board in which i made all my posts there. judge for yourselves if you think i was rallying the 2 people at B6 to attack this place.

http://boardsix.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2359
If this isn't enough evidence for Peezy and the other admins to finally kick this moldy nugget of white dogshit off our grass, what exactly needs to happen? The poll is currently at 6:1 in favor of banning him, screenshot/link of proof of his ill intention was provided, and any good he may have done here at any point isn't memorable enough to readily come to mind.

yup, Thay Guy putting words in my mouth and twisting them around. typical That Guy strategy.
I didn't put anything in your mouth, I posted a screenshot and a link of exactly what you said.

If Peezy ends up banning this guy, I demand to be given back my powers. I was right about this fucknugget from the get go. Just like I have been right about everyone I ever banned from the very start. It always looks like I am just going after people I don't like, just like when the board started I went after 'Keyboard Cowboy' and it turned out I was right. I have always been right.

Just let me do my god damn thing and this place will be better.

You can't deny this Peezy. I know what I am doing when I instigate shit.
[+] 3 users Like Wiggz's post
(04-28-2011, 08:30 AM)That Guy Wrote: I didn't put anything in your mouth, I posted a screenshot and a link of exactly what you said.

and none of it was me saying that B6 should attack this message board. you are such a failure.
[Image: LOTC.jpg]
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 5 users Like Enon's post
(04-28-2011, 08:42 AM)AJ98 Wrote:
(04-28-2011, 08:30 AM)That Guy Wrote: I didn't put anything in your mouth, I posted a screenshot and a link of exactly what you said.

and none of it was me saying that B6 should attack this message board. you are such a failure.

Yet there's only been one thing I've done that people wanted me banned for, and it doesn't get talked about unless I bring it up. You on the other hand, have had multiple threads and about a hundred posts made about your banning. Also,

http://arthurjr98.livejournal.com/

Quote:He is a very young, flamboyant man from Argentina. What is most peculiar about him are his looks. Very short brown dyed hair on his head. Yet his bangs are dyed blonde with some orange streaks. His blonde, and sort of orange bangs, are parted and gelled to the left side of his head. When he spoke it was with a thick Spanish accent. But not thick enough that his words were incomprehensible. A kind of softness to his voice that gave us a sense of relax and calm.

This is fun as long as nobody puts anything in my mouth.
[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
Nobody?
so you admit that what you and cky are spreading false rumors then? i think we can chalk that up as a win for me.
If you can point out the false rumors and explain exactly why they're false, I'll concede.

(04-28-2011, 08:54 AM)That Guy Wrote: If you can point out the false rumors and explain exactly why they're false, I'll concede.

its a combination of you and cky posting screen shots of my posts in their board, and me posting the link to the thread at their board. then i proceeded to encourage people to point out where at all i said that they should attack KBC. i have already provided the evidence and my argument that this whole thing is getting blown out of proportion. you are really beating this to death and making something out of nothing. please stop embarrassing yourself.