Mortal Kombat
Its release day and no talk about it besides the modnation arseholes who got it way before me and I am super jealous of!??!

F That b, I just went down to cockclusters and picked up a copy with my game pass, and im going to play the shit out of this on my day off, more posts will ensue.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Starting the story mode off as Johnny Cage is the shit, the opening trailer is fucking insane.

I'm only on Chapter 2 Sonya. I've been learning all of Krato's moves so far. And his Fatality is awesome.
the combos are so fucking sick, im on Cyrax's part of the story now.. I never knew they turned Cyrax and Sector into humans paid by shang tsung to fight against other humans in mortal kombat. Cyrax is a nigga and Sector is some asian guy.

I didn't know that either. Thanks for the spoiler!!! HaHa, Just kidding, I don't care about spoiling.

I'm enjoying the amount of titty they gave all these girls in this game. haha
the finishers and combos are so sick, and the background levels are out of this world.

I picked it up at midnight last night and am already more than halfway through story and at number 40 on the challenge tower. Game is titties.
[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
Just waiting for UPS to stop by then its time for Portal Kombat!
Beat story, unlocked the whole krypt, and am at 167 on the challenge tower.
[Image: 1610204.gif]
Smoke rules.

I'm waiting to Gamefly this.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Waiting until tomorrow to get paid then pick it up

Any PS3-alos wanna tango? Charlie_Haas is my PSN nigguh
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
I got it for PS3.....PSN: JayD5ivE
I haven't checked all these but here is a list of all the commands for the Fatalities, Stage Fatalities, and BABALITIES!! (What? Babalities?)

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2011/04...m#sub-zero
Picked this up today. Add me on PSN, crackas: SlimChonson
[Image: c2c04223695632305d4bd74288facbbd.jpg]
forgot this came out today, didnt duke nukem also? may need to swing thru blockbuster and pick em both up!
(04-19-2011, 04:34 PM)deadshalldeadremain Wrote: forgot this came out today, didnt duke nukem also? may need to swing thru blockbuster and pick em both up!

Nope. Portal 2 and SOCOM 4 are the others that came out today.

Duke Nukem was originally coming out in May, but got pushed back to June.
oh wow gaytarded someone told me they picked up duke nukem for ps3 today, what a dick lol
I got a 2 game at a time game pass at blockbuster and always will until they crumble and dissapear within the next few years unless something incredible happens.

Switched out my current rented games for MK and Portal 2..

fawkin awesome.

(04-19-2011, 12:56 PM)kuemmet Wrote: Beat story, unlocked the whole krypt, and am at 178 on the challenge tower.

[Image: Copyofnewsig.jpg]
Okay so I got it on 360 put in the code for Klassic Scorpion and it said redeems Classic Scorpion skin and Fatality but When I go into the game I cant find it anywhere, theres no prompt to change outfits or anything how do I get the skin/fatality?
[Image: SC33.gif]

https://www.facebook.com/GOWrestling
^^^^ This too. I don't see mine on PS3
(04-19-2011, 05:32 PM)Landshark Wrote: Okay so I got it on 360 put in the code for Klassic Scorpion and it said redeems Classic Scorpion skin and Fatality but When I go into the game I cant find it anywhere, theres no prompt to change outfits or anything how do I get the skin/fatality?

try going to extras > necropolis (or whatever) > scorpion
hit square on the character select screen

what ^^he^^ said too
The xray moves are sick
holy crap this tower is huge
Already checked the Necropolis and it didnt say anything tried to reenter the code on the prompt screen and it wouldnt take it cause Id already used it and I tried pressing every button at the select screen and still nothing. The moves list doesnt show the Toasty Fatality either, I got it on 360 not PS3

I'm kinda disappoint...
Tournament Edition doesn't include Bookends.
But
The fight stick is huge
press start to toggle outfits...still dont know about the Toasty fatality though.

Start toggles outfits and the fatality is down, up, up, block.

It's a little tricky as you actually have to let off of block before hitting block again if you are holding block to do the fatality. Just double tap. Sweep Range. Use the fatality trainer to figure it out with unlimited time.

My favorite fatalities so far have to be Johnny Cage 2nd fatality or Sektor 2nd fatality.
[Image: fic_lufy.gif]