Dave Meltzer: 'Brock Lesnar is looking for a way out of the UFC'
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/289...f-the-UFC/

Quote:According to Dave Meltzer of Yahoo! Sports/Wrestling Observer, Brock is currently looking for an "exit strategy" from the UFC.

Meltzer said on his radio show that the fight with Velasquez has changed Brock's attitude on fighting and he is at the stage in his life where he doesn't want to get injured. He's very well off financially and the business man in him apparently knows that it may be time to move on.

Meltzer also mentioned that Brock hasn't trained a single day since the Velasquez fight nor he has returned any phone calls to Dana or Zuffa about upcoming matches.

Dave pointed out if Brock was motivated, he would be right back in the gym training and bringing in new coaches with the goal of beating Cain yet he isn't doing that. He's hunting and hasn't even thought about his next fight. Lesnar apparently wants to do WrestleMania "badly" and will earn an estimated 2 million dollars for 30 minutes of work.

Everything is pointing towards Brock having one more fight and ending his contract. His head doesn't seem to be in the fighting game and it looks like it was just yet another successful business move.

[Image: brockvincee.jpg]
http://www.keyboardcowboys.net/forums/thread-6542.html
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Different articles
That's such a shame. If he gave a shit and applied himself...

gah.

What a shame.
This hasn't been proven yet, he did say publicy not too long ago he is looking forward to 2011 and wants the title back.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/brock-l...g-1461332/
Yeah, the Intercontinental Championship belt.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Enon's post
Good riddance. Hope it's true.
[Image: 1610204.gif]
GOOD RIDDANCE BROCK IS A FAGGOT.
[Image: omp5tczw98ky.gif]
(12-27-2010, 07:32 PM)TacK Wrote: [Image: brockvincee.jpg]

LOL

Might be BS but he does have a history of bailing when things get too heated. Or it could just be some posturing going on since he only has one fight left. Same way Fedor is right now with Strikeforce.
Say what you will of the guy, he may have been gift wrapped a title shot but he won that belt and successfully defended it twice. If he does one more fight to finish his contract out, good for him at least he will finish it out and not flat out quit.
(12-28-2010, 07:37 PM)TacK Wrote: Say what you will of the guy, he may have been gift wrapped a title shot but he won that belt and successfully defended it twice. If he does one more fight to finish his contract out, good for him at least he will finish it out and not flat out quit.

He's got a good chance at winning that fight as well, just so long as his opponent doesn't hit him in the face.
It don't feel good to be hit in the face, especially by someone like Carwin or Velasquez.
Brock is Dana's most profitable fighter since Liddell. I'm sure he will find a way to come to an agreement or at least keep him content in the meantime.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(12-28-2010, 07:45 PM)TacK Wrote: It don't feel good to be hit in the face, especially by someone like Carwin or Velasquez.

Sure don't, its why I'm not a fighter. However plenty of other guys have been hit in the face by those guys, without turtling up and panicking. That's the number 1 thing he needs to work on.
fuck ya heres hoping for the next mania instead of another ufc match! lol
Here's to hoping that actual fighters take front and center now, and become the real moneymakers.

MMA, and especially the UFC should steer clear of this freakshow BS. Leave it to JMMA and Strikeforce.

That said, he will fight again. Dana won't let him out. I bet it's a bad match up for him and he loses viciously.

[Image: 1610204.gif]
(12-28-2010, 11:58 PM)kuemmet Wrote: MMA, and especially the UFC should steer clear of this freakshow BS. Leave it to JMMA and Strikeforce.

Yeah, what the fuck is high ranking college wrestler doing in the UFC?
Getting his ass kicked?
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
Not many that wouldn't get their ass kicked by those two that whipped his. The guy has potential still, like Avery said taking hits is what he needs to work on but i'm not sure thats something you can learn.
Poor Brock. Dude seems to quit everything. He thinks he's going to pwn at shit and then gets in over his head.

Wow @ the 2 mil for 30 min paycheck though. He's on some get paid shit!
[Image: agag_skull.png]
Quote:Several pro wrestling and MMA news websites have been buzzing this week following comments by Dave Melzer that Brock Lesnar is looking to get out of his UFC contract so he can return to World Wrestling Entertainment. Dave has since clarified his remarks and UFC part owner Lorenzo Fertitta has also commented on the situation.

Following the huge reaction to his initial comments that Brock Lesnar wants very badly to appear at WrestleMania for a big payday, Melzer clarified that Lesnar is not leaving the UFC and believes that Brock Lesnar will not only fight twice in 2011. He emphasized that Lesnar “is looking to make as much money as possible next year” – which indicates that Lesnar may want to appear at WrestleMania in addition to his professional fighting career.

Meltzer's original report stated that Lesnar could make as much as $2 million to return to WWE for a brief run that would include a match at WrestleMania.

MMAFighting.com’s Ariel Helwani tweeted on Wednesday regarding Brock Lesnar’s ability to appear at WrestleMania:

“UFC boss Lorenzo Fertitta says flatly Lesnar cannot participate in WWE event. ‘He’s under exclusive contract with us.’”

UFC President Dana White was very outspoken about Lesnar appearing at WrestleMania shortly after the Undertaker confrontation that went down following Brock’s loss to Cain Velasquez in October.

Interestingly enough, those close to Vince McMahon report that the WWE remains optimistic and thinks there’s a chance they can work out a deal that would allow Brock to wrestle at WrestleMania.

[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

So many rumors...
I like how Metzler is saying on one hand that Brock's people and Dana White haven't spoken since he lost the title, while at the same time saying Brock has been approached to coach TUF and he's using that to negotiate a deal where he can appear at Wrestlemania.
(12-29-2010, 08:21 PM)monacelli Wrote: Wow @ the 2 mil for 30 min paycheck though. He's on some get paid shit!

ROFLROFLROFL
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
(12-30-2010, 11:42 AM)I Am Not Avery Wrote: I like how Metzler is saying on one hand that Brock's people and Dana White haven't spoken since he lost the title, while at the same time saying Brock has been approached to coach TUF and he's using that to negotiate a deal where he can appear at Wrestlemania.

I wish the truth would finally come out, the god damn rumors are annoying.