Spike TV Videogame Award Thread-Canada rules-Random
Really? I just realized this is the same night as the UFC PPV. With fucking GSP no less.

God damnit. I really need to invest in DVR.
Luckily I have a DVR, but I also don't watch UFC, so I really don't need my DVR. That said, I'm still gonna record it since I really have no intention to watch the whole thing, mainly see what they announce and trailers they display.
Just download it later on. It's hardly worth watching the whole thing anyway.
[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
Watch it on tv, stream fight online = win.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
GSP = Win btw Wink
[Image: ibyJJp7TOJZTEN.gif]
Get U-Verse and watch 4 shows at the same time.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
get utorrent and download 104 shows at once.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Tim's post
I wish Utorrent worked for me lol

But I can use Vuze.

Still problem with that is I can't watch the shit live. I'll watch UFC, then torrent the VGA and skim through it for the announcements.
Is there any awards show that NPH doesn't host?!?!!?!

Oh well, it'll be entertaining as hell
[Image: mk7s79.jpg]

I hate you all.....seriously
I imagine a lot of it is going to be up at Gametrailers.com

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
Anyways lets watch this shit for a couple hours.

Show is about to start.

Lets see some fucking Mass Effect 3!!!

god damn that new batman game looksa wesome
Can we get some results posted? I can't watch at the moment
Studio of the year: Bioware

Action game of the year: Assasins Creed Brotherhood

RPG: Mass Effect 2

Shooter: Call Of Duty: Black Ops

I think those we're the big ones so far.

Also ME3 was revealed (on earth fuck yes) and a new horror game from Guillmero Del Toro

Shit is unreal looking!
[Image: 8t1rzi1.gif]
Man RDR got robbed at the VGA's Losing out on Action game, then character.

OMG Uncharted 3 time

Wait what....how does it lose action game of the year, but win game of the year?

That makes zero fucking sense.
(12-11-2010, 10:07 PM)Omaha Wrote: RDR got GOTY? Score! Called it! Well deserved. Very well deserved.

But, how does it make any sense?

Like, It was up for action game of the year, it lost to Assasins Creed, yet wins overall game of the year?

Spike is fucked LOL

I don't take them seriously for the awards, I just like the premiers anyways, but that's just dumb. If your giving RDR GOTY make sure it wins action GOTY as well
Ah I guess. That doesn't make sense to me then. Takes all the drama out of it, cause you already knew it wouldn't COD, Assasins Creed or Mass Effect.

Ah well. RDR is my number two, very deserving winner.

Uncharted 3 looked sweet same with ME3 and Resistance 3

It's going to be a HUGE year for Sony next year. So far M$ has GoW3 and Forza 4
ME3 will be 360s first, just like 2
(12-11-2010, 11:06 PM)Dangish Wrote: ME3 will be 360s first, just like 2

That hasn't been announced yet, I'm not so sure of that.

EA is all about Multiplatform now...

Either way, I don't count timed exclusives lol.
(12-11-2010, 09:40 PM)Omaha Wrote: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!

-drools
[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
NPH would get it. hard.
[Image: gators-gonna-gait.gif]
Hes gay. so you'd be raping him.
(12-11-2010, 11:12 PM)yaholic Wrote:

So it looks like, Electronic Arts' Patrick Buechner has confirmed through Twitter that Mass Effect 3 will indeed be released for PlayStation 3, but we already knew that:

“Mass Effect 3 is coming to Xbox 360, PC and….. PS3!"

I guess it still could possibly be a timed exclusive, but I think it would pretty shitty of him to tweet something like that but then be "....but you don't get the game for a good while!!!! Enjoy!"
(12-12-2010, 04:01 AM)ringmaster120 Wrote:
(12-11-2010, 09:40 PM)Omaha Wrote: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!

-drools

(12-12-2010, 02:30 PM)Sam Sanchez Wrote:

So it looks like, Electronic Arts' Patrick Buechner has confirmed through Twitter that Mass Effect 3 will indeed be released for PlayStation 3, but we already knew that:

I guess it still could possibly be a timed exclusive, but I think it would pretty shitty of him to tweet something like that but then be "....but you don't get the game for a good while!!!! Enjoy!"

So I guess Danigh's is wrong:

Quote:Electronic Arts has clarified to IGN saying Mass Effect 3 will launch simultaneously on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC next Holiday. The debut trailer from last night's Video Game Awards show did not mention specific platforms.

The series has previously seen exclusive launches on PC and Xbox 360. PlayStation 3 owners had to wait nearly an entire year to play Mass Effect 2. The second title launches on Jan. 18, 2011 in North America and Jan 18. in Europe.

Per IGN.com
(12-12-2010, 05:39 PM)Sam Sanchez Wrote:

Quote:Electronic Arts has clarified to IGN saying Mass Effect 3 will launch simultaneously on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC next Holiday. The debut trailer from last night's Video Game Awards show did not mention specific platforms.

The series has previously seen exclusive launches on PC and Xbox 360. PlayStation 3 owners had to wait nearly an entire year to play Mass Effect 2. The second title launches on Jan. 18, 2011 in North America and Jan 18. in Europe.

Per IGN.com

I imagined so.

Don't get me wrong, the 360 is still the best ME experience (because you cant play the first one on the ps3) but its nice for gamers who only have ps3.

(12-12-2010, 05:42 PM)yaholic Wrote:
(12-12-2010, 05:39 PM)Sam Sanchez Wrote:

Per IGN.com

I imagined so.

Don't get me wrong, the 360 is still the best ME experience (because you cant play the first one on the ps3) but its nice for gamers who only have ps3.

I own both, but I really like to play my PS3 more than the 360 (just personal preference). So I own Mass Effect on 360, but will likely buy Mass Effect 2 and 3 on PS3, as long as there aren't crappy porting issues. But yeah, most of my friends and co-workers only have PS3s, so its nice for them to finally get the option to play the Mass Effect series.
Same man I prefer my ps3 to 360. I've got the first two on 360 though so ill be buying the third one on ther etoo.
Imma keep them all on 360 since theres suppose to be shit that like carries over across all three.
[Image: 8t1rzi1.gif]
They changed things from what I was told on timed exclusives then. ME3 was locked, EA prolly changed their mind. Not a good idea on their part by doing it for the 2nd one.
Or they changed it to some DLC timed exclusives.

Also, Harmonix is on the block...MS may acquire...