Call of Duty: Black Ops
It needs to be past midnight already...

[Image: picture30e.jpg]

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
Noice.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

ONLY 8 AND A HALF MORE HOURS
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

I have to work from 9-3am maybe a bit later. Then back to work at 10am...
[Image: 8t1rzi1.gif]
How many reserves y'all got Death_Proof?

Some stores here have 400+, between 4 stores in TALLAHSSEE, they have about 1500...which is just GAMESTOP. BestBuy may have more.
You probably have as many/more.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

I think I'm going to play HL2 and get achievements while I wait..

venkman
burn in
hell
cant wait, zombie mode ftw
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

(11-08-2010, 04:16 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: zombie mode ftw

[Image: ZwJPm.png]

Also, related:
http://wjz.com/local/Robbers.steal.Call.2.2001194.html
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
why the picture of that face? zombie mode is awesome..

quit your chadding

Chad gonna Chad like Lloyd gonna Lloyd.

venkman
burn in
hell
Zombie mode is the only reasin i'm going to let my husband talk me into playing this fame
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

My feelings are widely known on the zombie mode overkill. Although, Walking Dead is a pretty amazing little TV program.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
and your opinion is widely unrespected as well, point being, chads gonna chad.

Zombie mode is super fun, especially with friends, not taking anything away from the single player campaign or the regular multiplayer but it is universally the most fun thing about COD, now THAT is widely known.

My pops is all mad he didn't listen to me when I told him to preorder the harden edition for ps3 for the "updated" maps from w@w, and now I can't find a place that'll let him throw down money for it. I'm only getting the harden for 360 cus I don't have w@w for it and therefore don't have said maps.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
not even from walmart? you know they are doing the nationwide midnight thang too.

not even at a walmart in the town where our cabin is. they're only gonna have the $60 ones. not biggie to me, and I told him it prolly wouldn't be worth it for him since he already has them for w@w. he could have a playstation home avatar that he'd never use! and a medal! xbl av > psn av
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
your best bet is to tell him to show up at store like Target first thing in the morning and look there .. same thing happened here (Cleveland) all our local pre order places (best buys, game stop, game exchange ect ect) all sold out months ago they said... And Im with Chad.. not a huge fan of the zombies... just don't see the point of killing AI zombies when I can kill real players... now if they made the zombies real people that would be sweet
Can't fucking wait. I'm going to the Walmart midnight thing. and Zombie more is THE ONLY REASON I'm buying this game. If it didn't have that I would just keep playing Bad Company 2.
and people wondered why folks kept playing WaW more than MW2.

Exactly. Thats why I traded in MW2 and still own WaW
I must be the only gamer in the world not interested in this.

Modern Warfare 1 (cod4) is the only COD game I've enjoyed ever. lol.
more people still play waw than mw2? i dunno about that. i have a ps3 and once mw2 dropped last year the average amount of people playing WaW was about 20-30,00 as opposed to the 100,000+ people playing mw2 at any given time during the day. maybe its different on the 360 but i doubt that claim your making.
[Image: yfkqa.jpg]

venkman
burn in
hell
I've never been to a midnight releasing. Can I just like, sit in my car and wait for the store to open. It's raining Frown
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
Kips if you have a walmart nearby too, I would suggest going there, you can actually go in the store, plus gamestop never gives out shit with games, walmart gives out like 5-10 dollar gift cards, and you can use it for gas in your car, cant say if theyll do anything for blackops but since they announced they were doing it nationwide im sure they are doing a 5 dollar gift card or something..

people went to gamestop and got madden 11 and got nothing with it, I went to walmart the next day and they gave me a bag full of old spice products for free and a 5 dollar walmart gift card.

I already traded in 5 games plus 8 dollars for this game. Yeah they fucking raped me but I'm broke
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
word lyfe, thats the best part about gamestop, they rape you on what they give you back for the game compared to what they are gonna resell it for, but now main chains have this rule that you cant get a cash refund for opened games, you can only get THAT same game replaced..

Why do most people go to gamestop at all? I'm actually kind of curious. Selling back to them is an assrape. And their prices on new stuff is terrible. I often go there on the off chance they have something cheap, but their used game prices are very rarely cheaper than buying the game new on Amazon. Plus the fact that a lot of their new games aren't sealed is a bit of a turn off. I guess outside of pre order promotions, I never saw the appeal, I own about 70+ games and I recall buying one at gamestop.

Sorry about my mini rant but it's also somewhat of a serious question because I'm not sure if I'm missing something.
(11-08-2010, 10:46 PM)Sam Sanchez Wrote: Why do most people go to gamestop at all? I'm actually kind of curious. Selling back to them is an assrape. And their prices on new stuff is terrible. I often go there on the off chance they have something cheap, but their used game prices are very rarely cheaper than buying the game new on Amazon. Plus the fact that a lot of their new games aren't sealed is a bit of a turn off. I guess outside of pre order promotions, I never saw the appeal, I own about 70+ games and I recall buying one at gamestop.

Sorry about my mini rant but it's also somewhat of a serious question because I'm not sure if I'm missing something.

For me, if you trade in games towards other games at gamestop you get wicked fucking deals.

Like, I traded in two games, one was the simpsons game and I don't remember the other but nothing major, and I got SD Vs Raw 2011 for 9 bucks!
you get 25% for games on store credit, and 20% for the game..

they totally dick people over who bring back new games they bought and make a huge profit off of it, but the one thing they have that is pretty awesome, is that if you buy a used game, you can play it for 7 days and beat the game and if its not a game ur gonna play for a while you can take the game back for a full refund and just keep getting games like your renting them basically.