I get to play Fable III in a few hours...
Kinect, Halo Reach, Gears 3 too woooooop!
After the let down that Fable and Fable 2 were, I'm not sure I'd drop the cash to give Fable 3 a shot.
[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
fable doesn't come out tell Oct. 26? or at least i thought. I really enjoyed fable 2 myself. I hate how the creater of the game always try to push it like each one is some huge "groundbreaking" game. they are good games but I have yet to see something "Groundbreaking."
[Image: parasiticdna.png]
I enjoyed it for what it was but I bought into the hype and bought it on release day. Had I waited until it dropped to 20 bucks I'd have liked it a lot better. It felt like Fable 1.5
ITT: Microsoft Agent Dangish assumes we will all be jealous. We are not.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
Gets to play a borked ass piece of hardware that didn't look cool to begin with, a game that already released, and an alpha of game that prolly hasnt changed much since the second one... just like the first one.
[Image: 8t1rzi1.gif]
Fable one is the most disappointing game I've ever played. Four years of waiting and hype for I game i brought home and beat in six hours.

I'll never buy another Monoloyux game again. Don't care how good Fable II was/III turns out to be.
(09-15-2010, 01:48 AM)Death_Proof Wrote: Gets to play a borked ass piece of hardware that didn't look cool to begin with, a game that already released, and an alpha of game that prolly hasnt changed much since the second one... just like the first one.

I think you're smoking crack or trolling, or both.
You do know there's a redesigned sexy box that is phenominal, right? Halo already released? JUST released. Fable III has chaged from 2 as 2 changed from 1.
maybe now you have 2 dogs?
(09-15-2010, 09:44 AM)Dangish Wrote:
(09-15-2010, 01:48 AM)Death_Proof Wrote: Gets to play a borked ass piece of hardware that didn't look cool to begin with, a game that already released, and an alpha of game that prolly hasnt changed much since the second one... just like the first one.

I think you're smoking crack or trolling, or both.
You do know there's a redesigned sexy box that is phenominal, right? Halo already released? JUST released. Fable III has chaged from 2 as 2 changed from 1.

Its still just Kinect buddy.
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
(09-14-2010, 01:08 PM)BloodIVBlood Wrote: fable doesn't come out tell Oct. 26? or at least i thought. I really enjoyed fable 2 myself. I hate how the creater of the game always try to push it like each one is some huge "groundbreaking" game. they are good games but I have yet to see something "Groundbreaking."

He works for MS bud Wink
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]