Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
The KBCâ„¢ Poindexter Donation Thread - [UPDATE #5] HE KNOWS
I don't know where you live anymore knee grow. You was s'posed to come meet me somewhere, then you got Mauryed and "YOU ARE THE FATHER."
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

agagag
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
(09-20-2010, 11:32 PM)Dangish Wrote: Sir Dexta of Poin, I have a grand idea. Once you're on the up and up, if the football season ain't over, wanna come to an FSU game with me? Spend a few days in FL, visit Goonydan, Peanut, then Tack, who's in N. Ga. Peezy in TN, LothanKee in KCMO, Voiderous. That would rule, The Poindexta Recovery Tour. Take up another charity. Shit would be awesome. Better than a NSYNC reunion!

This would be something that after some decent recovery time would be an awesome series of encounters. If nothing else, I think it'd be awesome just to have everybody come to the KCMO area at some point for a big Poinapalooza. Sure, it's grandiose thinking, but when has that ever hurt? Wink
hahah @ Poinapalooza
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Poinapalooza! Book the dates now! Have it coincide with something spectacular...like Chiefs vs Lions...JK

So Poin let me talk with you or your agent and get a date. Too bad you had a birthday already mang.

New Years?
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

Gathering of the KBCalos
Missouri ain't that far from Arkansas.
Wasn't SFU supposed to meet in Vegas a few years ago? I remember a MySpace being made.
[Image: 66IHzL5.png]
Pretty sure it kinda happened. I remember Peezy went.

::imagines Peezy all alone in an empty conference room at an off-strip hotel::
Hahah I only went to Vegas because I got married there, not for the SFU-alo gathering. I liked the idea, but that's just too expensive for most people.
Books I've purchased thus far, thanks to you wonderful folks:

[Image: 51Ab7IyriAL._SS500_.jpg]
[Image: batmanResurrection.jpg]
[Image: 51w0p7Kc%2BVL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-st..._OU01_.jpg]
[Image: 413%2BK1SrebL._SS500_.jpg]
[Image: DEC090201.jpg]
[Image: SGN-Batman-LongShadows.jpg]
[Image: 51%2BmNGkPh7L._SS500_.jpg]
[Image: 51QxJFHJRUL._SS500_.jpg]
[Image: 51WANkDc%2BrL._SS500_.jpg]

Can anyone tell I FINALLY got curious about Morrison's Batman run? :D
Fuck yeah!
T-shirts I've purchased with your donations thus far:

[Image: 391970720_o.jpg]
[Image: 388516720_o.jpg]
[Image: 388516848_o.jpg]
[Image: 388516747_o.jpg]
[Image: 388466459_o.jpg]
[Image: 388158730_o.jpg]
[Image: 388157688_o.jpg]
[Image: 386099542_o.jpg]
[Image: 386010514_o.jpg]
[Image: 385059695_o.jpg]

Suppose I'm a DC Nerd much?
Fuck yeah! I started Sirens yesterday and got through 2 issues before I passed out due to sleep deprivation. It's pretty good so far. It's a little silly at times like Paul Dini stuff usually is but I'm digging it. I'd gladly purchase a poster of any random cover in the book. The covers are amazing.
[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
I'm a Marvel guy, but I'm still happy you're happy.

Also lol at the "Mr.mind" shirt
that purple batman logo is hot fiyah
[Image: goodbye-748987.jpg]
you're going to be okay, thats what's going to happen. everything's okay.
we're right here beside you, we won't let you slip away.
plan for tomorrow, cause we swear to you, you're going to be okay.
I've always said that I was a Marvel guy but in the past few months I find myself reading more and more DC stuff. I think I converted on accident. I'll be back. I like em all.
[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
I am not a comic person at all, but am glad to see Poin back around and able to keep himself entertained while he heals.
[Image: blubber.jpg]
(09-22-2010, 07:59 PM)Poindexter Wrote: T-shirts I've purchased with your donations thus far:

[Image: 385059695_o.jpg]

Suppose I'm a DC Nerd much?

I have that Superman shit. One of my more awesome purchases.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

That Batwoman storyline is probably the best Detective Comics run I've read in a long time, no joke. Enjoy the many pages of pure awesome!
cool that's awesome
[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
Glad you're getting some good stuff!
So....I guess it's bout time to unsticky this now that we don't have to pretend to care anymore? :p
Lockbox this one!
Go for it, holmes. I'm getting out on Monday after a weekend's worth of relax & monitoring, followed by my second biopsy Monday morning. Thanks to those that sent donations, those that wished they could but couldn't, those who didn't feel like it but still cared, and everyone that has participated in this thread. Y'all are some real life friends, that's for sure. Thanks guys (and girls).
LOCKBOX!!!!
Thread Closed