Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
The KBCâ„¢ Poindexter Donation Thread - [UPDATE #5] HE KNOWS
(09-12-2010, 02:23 PM)projektidiot Wrote: is there an address to mail him shit?

Ringmaster may know how to send him shit.
Don't literally send him shit though
[Image: agag_skull.png]
Sanderz.....is the man. No other way of saying it.
[Image: dFuaqKG.jpg]
Did anyone post what city he lives in yet?
What does this bring the total to peezy?
Void, make a comic abot Poindexta!
Start it with what's going on now...except he gets Superman's heart or something..and in a box is a green ring...a pair of red boots with a lightning bolt, a Batman cowl, red/white/blue tshirt with Captain America insignia, a shield, a Big ass hammer, etc
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

There was already a comic featuring dexta...EVILGOOD!!!
I just read this. I love the Dexta.. Peezy check PM.
(09-12-2010, 05:30 PM)sanderz1 Wrote: There was already a comic featuring dexta...EVILGOOD!!!

I really wish that I had some of the Evilgood stuff. The last of it was lost in my last format though. Those were the days.

I'm working on an address. In the meantime if anyone wants to send shit to me and I will get it to him, pm me for my address and we'll go from there.

[Image: fic_lufy.gif]
(09-12-2010, 04:47 PM)sanderz1 Wrote: What does this bring the total to peezy?

$376.30

I'm aiming for $500 now!
We're on fire!

Also, since I have to be the stick in the mud, should something happen to Dexter (I refuse to believe he's mortal) what say we give all this money to his daughter?
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

Good idea Dubb!
(09-12-2010, 06:45 PM)Peezy Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 04:47 PM)sanderz1 Wrote: What does this bring the total to peezy?

$376.30

I'm aiming for $500 now!

that's amazing. I totally didn't expect the total to go that high. +rep KBC

[Image: jbotknife.jpg]
(09-12-2010, 06:49 PM)Dubb Wrote: We're on fire!

Also, since I have to be the stick in the mud, should something happen to Dexter (I refuse to believe he's mortal) what say we give all this money to his daughter?

I was thinking the same.
I didn't want to think about that, but it popped into my head after re-reading the comment Enon made. I also thought about using this money to get him a stellar laptop, then shipping it to 120 or something and have him make the default BG a big collage of our MSpaint signatures before giving it to him.

That sig idea is wonderful. I tip my top hat to you Dubb!
(09-12-2010, 05:51 PM)ringmaster120 Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 05:30 PM)sanderz1 Wrote: There was already a comic featuring dexta...EVILGOOD!!!

I really wish that I had some of the Evilgood stuff. The last of it was lost in my last format though. Those were the days.

I'm working on an address. In the meantime if anyone wants to send shit to me and I will get it to him, pm me for my address and we'll go from there.

The only thing I still have is the pic of you in bed with the goat
Word. I'ma hit 120 up for an address
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

I'm not sure if it is stellar or not but he has been using a laptop that he has to talk to us for the last few weeks.
Any updates on him?
I remember him saying that it's not in that good of shape. Maybe you could hit the hospital and look it over for us? Might be a tall order, just figured I'd ask.

This board both destroys my faith in humanity and restores it.
(09-12-2010, 09:09 PM)MANTHOL Wrote: Any updates on him?

We just talked to Brandon on the phone. Poindexter will be getting a new heart at 2:30 in the morning. Great news! Posting this mere seconds after finding out.
Good to hear. Hope everything goes well. Word.
And by new heart I mean slightly used.
(09-12-2010, 09:37 PM)ringmaster120 Wrote:
(09-12-2010, 09:09 PM)MANTHOL Wrote: Any updates on him?

We just talked to Brandon on the phone. Poindexter will be getting a new heart at 2:30 in the morning. Great news! Posting this mere seconds after finding out.

Great news! I updated the topic!

Word. I was wishing that I could do that when I got the killer news. way to be on top of things brah.
Keep us posted man.

I'm surprised they were able to find him a compatible heart on such short notice. Good news for him.
(09-12-2010, 09:58 PM)I Am Not Avery Wrote: I'm surprised they were able to find him a compatible heart on such short notice. Good news for him.

what can I say? an address and couple vials of crackrock will get you anything.
[Image: possumsigb3.jpg]
Thread Closed