Dead Rising Case Zero
So its suppose to come out 8/31? today? But some people around the interewbs are saying it got delayed? Any confirmation from Capcom on that???

I got 800 microsoft banana stickers on my account that needs be spending.
[Image: 8t1rzi1.gif]
Its been available for download for those of us with J-Tagged xboxes. Havent played it yet though.
This demo made my dick hard... oh, and Wiggle's is a friend o'mine...
[Image: kill3.png]
Sweeeeet I woke up at the ass crack of dawn to take care of some shit and the game is up on XBLA!
Diggin' this.

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
Just downloaded it.
Anyone else have any different combos for weapons?

venkman
burn in
hell
Where the fuck do you find the fork thing? Someone said to me trade a sword of it???
(08-31-2010, 11:23 PM)Death_Proof Wrote: Where the fuck do you find the fork thing? Someone said to me trade a sword of it???

Nvrmd I meant the brake but I found it and beat the game.

Shits awwesome! I wasnt keen on buying DR2 right away but I will now!!!

Also

Jebs Dead Baby. Jebs Dead.

Beat him first try.
Well DR2 I heard that either there is no time deal or that theres a free roam mode.

Also 2 player coop is going to be SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
You jumped from Bob's roof to the hotel fire escape, then to the AC unit across the alley, then climb the awning, get on roof, go down hatch, profit.

venkman
burn in
hell
So what is this exactly? A full game or a demo?
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

Its a game. People will argue if its a "extended-demo" or a arcade game.

To me its an arcade game. For 5 bucks its totally worth it.

Hell people paid 60 for Kane and Lynch 2 and that was like 4 hours long. This is about half the length but has a lot of replay value with the 1,000 kill achievement and the multiple endings.
I wish these games were on PC.
(09-30-2018, 12:03 PM)Nebraska Wrote: I would 100% bet that guy is a beanophile

(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

Dead Rising 2 is going to have a PC release. I believe it's even same day. Case Zero is just a X-Box Live exclusive.

venkman
burn in
hell
(09-01-2010, 12:30 PM)Omaha Wrote: I couldn't figure out how to get into the hunter store to get the sword.

I love it, but the same complaint from DR1 still stands for me: The goddamn time limit. I hate it! I think this game would be so much funner if you could just explore freely without feeling totally constrained.

I never even finished the first one completely because of the time limit. I was never satisfied with my progress near the end so I restarted infinitely to try and save everyone and see everything, and then just got annoyed and never went back to it.

That and the AWFUL save system from the first game.

I won't buy the second one. It's a shame, but I could never get past the time limit. A game like that is just BEGGING for exploration.