Board needs old west theme
amirite???? fuck yes.
:coolboy:
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

I LIKE RAWRS RECOMMENDATION, SO PRETTY, SOMEONE DO IT NOW.
[Image: 08df709e-f7f6-49dd-94b7-f06d6072c7df_zpscd06348a.jpg]
KidEx Wrote:jae with glasses is like a vagina with hair, it may not look as good but it's still pretty fantastic.

Wow. I actually have to commend Rawr on something. Color me shocked! That would look pretty nice actually our jailbat friend, kudos.
if there are any changes, make the themes optional.

i personally think it's perfect as is.
[Image: 66IHzL5.png]
3:10 to Yuma theme, post haste.
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

(05-26-2010, 09:05 PM)CKY Wrote: if there are any changes, make the themes optional.

i personally think it's perfect as is.

This. When I make new themes they will be selectable because I believe a forum should have a look that's recognizable at a glance. Next one will be a new version of Clean for the white background loving ninjas. After that, more color variations of Filth will be done. Maybe even a Red & Black SFU throwback edition. Pink & Purple for the girls/fags. Green for the weed smoking crew. Who knows? All I know is that everything I said involves a lot of pixel pushing but I can usually do one theme in a weekend.
[Image: agag_skull.png]
I'd be happy to make a theme or two for the site, if you'd use them. Let me know. First up would be a cowboy theme.
itt: shit gets done.
if users could select their own theme that'd be nice.

I han't messed with BB but i think a wooden colored western theme would be boss
So powers that be, if I make a few themes for the board, provided they don't suck donkey balls, will you make them user selectable?
We might wait on it until 1.6 comes out. Should be very soon. The reason I say that is because 1.6 is coming with an asston of new features and I don't wanna do it now and have all the skins be broken when the board updates.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

Ok, sounds good.
I like pink/purple
This board needs more Zack T.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

Get a pic of Clint on that western theme!
[Image: celticsl.jpg]