Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
I just checked the mail and...
There was a letter for me, no return address. I take out the letter inside it says "8:30pm 8/14, be ready." Hand written in what looks like a dude's handwriting.

I go to throw the envelope away and notice something still in there. It's a condom. Brand I never heard of. Crown, Skin less skin.

*locks door*
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

Cage

hes coming...
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

h͇̖̝̯̬̺͍͌͋̓͝ͅe̱̜̼͈ͣͩ̀̃̋̅̿̑̀ ̩͍̙̩͖ͨ͛̇̐͠͞c̶̝̟͕̮̪̯̯ͮ̆͒̀ͅo̵̯͈͓̹͙̻̟ͭͨ̇̌͡͡ͅm̨͇͈͈̋ͥ̃ͥ̓̌͐̾̈ȇ̟̰̲̔̅ͧͣ̀̚̚͞s̞̅͛̾ͬ̽

p͂͊̃̓̿̏̊̈́͏̖͚̦̟̺r̢͈̣͔̲͈̼̤̣̝͑̃̊̈́͠o͛̃҉̵͇͔̠̳̼̼̕ẗ̶̹̝̣̓͡é̛̗͙̞̰͇̑̒ͪͫ̑̏͞cͯͭ͂͏̠͍͈͠t̤̠͛̉͑̽̕͜e͈̲̰̠̭̿ͬ̉d̛̲̟̠̳̫̘̬̮̲ͣ͡
LOL

YOU GONNA GET RAPED!

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
Kick his ass, Seabass
[Image: gloczupsig.png]
[Image: Newfyrulez.png]
There's only one girl I know who writes like that but last I heard she still lives in TX and wouldn't do something like this...

Who's cool with me chilling with them for like a week or 2?

is that the date and time BIG THINGS are coming to SFU? ROFLROFL
Fuck it, I'm a man. I'm gonna sit on the porch with one hand on my pocketknife and randomly spit.

WE GON FIND YOU!
[Image: uTt1eS9.png]
I'm fully expecting Lloyd to show up and rape me.

If I have to get raped, this would probably be the best way for it to happen.

(08-13-2010, 04:35 PM)Dubb Wrote: I'm fully expecting Lloyd to show up and rape me.

If I have to get raped, this would probably be the best way for it to happen.

[Image: Friendly-Anime-Girls-rape-its-like-sayin...-japan.jpg]

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Hmmmmmm...
8=========D ~~~~ ( o Y o )
[Image: triforce.gif]
(08-04-2010, 09:02 PM)LizzyJae Wrote: I'd participate in an orgy.

Speaking of sex. Kee, you were the only person Nate and I could both agree upon when we made a list of who we'd let watch us have sex.

...See you tomorrow Dubb. ;-*
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
hahaha, shit man, thats fucking hilarious. When the time comes, put the condom on just in case.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]

at 8:30 on 8/14 Consequences will never be the same
I can't wait to find out what happens.

Speaking of sex. Kee, you were the only person Nate and I could both agree upon when we made a list of who we'd let watch us have sex.

You totally need to do this with the condom on 8/14.

(08-13-2010, 04:09 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: Cage

hes coming...

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
[Image: ryabFb2.jpg]
aaaah that would get me.

I can't open those cans of biscuits because of the popping sound.

I contacted a few friends. After they stopped laughing they had no idea what to make of it.

(08-13-2010, 06:32 PM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote: the whole time i was watching that video, i was squinting my eyes preparing for the loud pop sound

and it didnt happen

What a drag...
I'm disappointed.
(08-13-2010, 06:19 PM)Dr. Mario Wrote: When the time comes, put the condom on just in case.

Normally the person being raped doesn't wear the condom.
It's Ktik. He's going to come and apologize, then suck your dick with a condom on.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

Last night at this show I went to, this old guy who gets shitfaced drunk and hits on every woman he sees until they're creeped out enough to just leave and never come back comes up to me and goes "Hey Sammy, watch this buddy..." Points over to this girl about 20 feet away and goes "HEY! HEY BABY! You know I got a condom on right now?! For 2 reasons! #1, you never know when you're going to need it! But then hey... I'm not stupid... I cut a hole in it so I can pee!! Hahahahaha" And me and her both looked and him and said almost in unison, "so... what's the second reason?"
(08-13-2010, 07:07 PM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: Last night at this show I went to, this old guy who gets shitfaced drunk and hits on every woman he sees until they're creeped out enough to just leave and never come back comes up to me and goes "Hey Sammy, watch this buddy..." Points over to this girl about 20 feet away and goes "HEY! HEY BABY! You know I got a condom on right now?! For 2 reasons! #1, you never know when you're going to need it! But then hey... I'm not stupid... I cut a hole in it so I can pee!! Hahahahaha" And me and her both looked and him and said almost in unison, "so... what's the second reason?"

Oh god, that guy is gonna show up isn't he?

(08-13-2010, 06:24 PM)Poindexter Wrote: You totally need to do this with the condom on 8/14.

He should do this and answer the door like that if he gets a knock around that time.
2nd reason! Provide answers immediately!!!
[Image: Lk9lyxH.gif]
It's a viral marketing ploy for RAPE: The Musical! Kinda like what they're doing with Super 8 but with more ... rape.
[Image: PackersCoach_FistPump.gif]
Thread Closed