Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
I just checked the mail and...
(08-13-2010, 06:42 PM)Dubb Wrote: I contacted a few friends. After they stopped laughing they had no idea what to make of it.

I know what to make of it.....it's got something to do with this dumbass board drama, and you got NOTHING to worry about personally im sure Dubb. Do the peeps over there got your addy? While the SMART peeps from there are at the gotj? I dunno just sayin. And the guy childish enough to start all the board drama is the one childish enough to do something like that. Guys writing. MMMMMHHHHHMMMMMM. Ima log on tommorrow at 8:27 to see whats gonna happen.
[Image: SuperBowlChamps_zps9ed826e8.jpeg]

[Image: Subforum_zpsfba4c276.png]

(11-13-2010, 11:51 PM)ASP Wrote: peanuts gonna peanut

(02-21-2013, 02:01 PM)jabroni Wrote: If peanut would let me I'd make peanut butter out that nigga.

(08-13-2010, 08:01 PM)Peanut Wrote:
(08-13-2010, 06:42 PM)Dubb Wrote: I contacted a few friends. After they stopped laughing they had no idea what to make of it.

I know what to make of it.....it's got something to do with this dumbass board drama, and you got NOTHING to worry about personally im sure Dubb. Do the peeps over there got your addy? While the SMART peeps from there are at the gotj? I dunno just sayin. And the guy childish enough to start all the board drama is the one childish enough to do something like that. Guys writing. MMMMMHHHHHMMMMMM. Ima log on tommorrow at 8:27 to see whats gonna happen.

I moved 2 months ago, on top of that only Kee had my addy. It's got nothing to do with the board drama I'm sure.
(02-09-2016, 08:11 PM)Reggie Wrote: I'm in love with Jodie sweetin's tits

(08-13-2010, 08:08 PM)Dubb Wrote:

I moved 2 months ago, on top of that only Kee had my addy. It's got nothing to do with the board drama I'm sure.

Maybe they got it through reading PM's.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

They would have got my old address and this wasn't a forwarded letter from the post office. That means only a select group of people know this which makes me think it's a prank.

I would love to take credit for it

And all those addys were deleted the day I got them in my PM box. I have a text file on my other comp with them all in.

That, and I sent him letters when I lost my internet for awhile out of boredom. I wouldn't give it out anyhow.
8=========D ~~~~ ( o Y o )
[Image: triforce.gif]
(08-04-2010, 09:02 PM)LizzyJae Wrote: I'd participate in an orgy.

Speaking of sex. Kee, you were the only person Nate and I could both agree upon when we made a list of who we'd let watch us have sex.

No use trying to pick it apart. I'll find out tomorrow. Smile

Cage
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

Happy Rape Day everyone!
Make it really funny and contact the police.
I'm having a panic attack just thinking about it. Can't even imagine what Dubb's going through right now LOL

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 440.jpg]

Dubb was last seen at his computer the night of August 13th and hasnt been seen since. Although his whereabouts are unknown, he is rumored to be traveling in a weathered caravan with no windows, possibly fleeing to another state.
[Image: camsolo.jpg]

(08-14-2010, 02:00 PM)BoneCrusher Wrote: [Image: 440.jpg]

Dubb was last seen at his computer the night of August 13th and hasnt been seen since. Although his whereabouts are unknown, he is rumored to be traveling in a weathered caravan with no windows, possibly fleeing to another state.

I lol'ed.

I'm sure it's just a prank but fuck me it's an evil one.
The last few replies in this thread have been fucking fantastic.

As I eat these olives and suck out the pimentos, I am envisioning Dubb crying like a schoolgirl.

Speaking of sex. Kee, you were the only person Nate and I could both agree upon when we made a list of who we'd let watch us have sex.

I'm betting on Freddy Krueger or ANG.
[Image: agag_skull.png]
(08-14-2010, 03:56 PM)monacelli Wrote: I'm betting on Freddy Krueger or ANG.

two equally scary possibilities!
(08-14-2010, 03:51 PM)Kee Wrote: The last few replies in this thread have been fucking fantastic.

As I eat these olives and suck out the pimentos, I am envisioning Dubb crying like a schoolgirl.

I'm eating olives too!
eek!
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
(08-13-2010, 08:08 PM)Dubb Wrote:

When did your life become such a 1980's style horror movie? most likely it's a Prank.. OR your gonna be getting to know your new Neighbors REAL SOON
[Image: d0.jpg]
(08-14-2010, 03:56 PM)monacelli Wrote: I'm betting on Freddy Krueger or ANG.

ahahahaha the guy that ang fucked after dubb im's me fairly often to brag about his new car and big peen. I guess he figures one of these days I'll fall for him. Nigga told me he loved me after talking to me for a week. A WEEK.

(08-14-2010, 03:58 PM)Turdy McSmutbags Wrote: I'm eating olives too!
eek!

John made me close them or I'd have eaten them all. I want them so bad, I'd even drink the juice, mang.

THE INCUBUS
THE SUCCUBUS

I'm bumping this to the top because I see Dubb is on and the countdown is on to his possible future raping and I want to know how exactly he feels about that.

Hour and a half. Check yo self.

Broadcast on tinychat plz.
A friend of mine who lives in here doesn't have her kids this weekend said she wanted to come and watch me get raped. I charged her $10.

I'm gonna be outside because I think I know who did it. Me and my friend are gonna have a beer at my picnic table.

*waits with bated breath*

yeh man let us know what happens, if anything.
I'm going to start sending random letters like this out to people. With a date and time and a note but instead of a condom it will be a rape brick.
Sitting outside with a beer watching all the 16 year old girls run around and shit. Nothing yet.

Thread Closed