Thread Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.22 Average
Hipster as fuck
I lol'd. Also, when I was living in Vancouver, a buddy and I were leaving to go to his parent's place in Alberta and we were pulling away from my house, he turns the corner and almost slams into a pack of hipsters on these. Much lulz were had.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

venkman
burn in
hell
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hahaha goddamn
The only thing that could make that any better is if the word "almost" wasn't a part of that post. :p
(08-12-2010, 09:33 PM)Void Wrote: The only thing that could make that any better is if the word "almost" wasn't a part of that post. :p

We came so close to hitting them. We were really baked and just sat there for like 2 minutes staring at them get back on their bikes.

venkman
burn in
hell
It would be so easy to jam the spokes on those bikes.
(10-14-2016, 06:39 PM)jewgalo Wrote: Boooom... ^^ That guy fucks...

(10-18-2016, 03:54 PM)Tim Wrote: that guy is awesome

(10-18-2016, 11:29 AM)cowshoe Wrote: I'm so fucking gay for that guy.

whats that?
hipster bowling

see how many you can knock down in your car LOL
250 points if you can knock that iPhone 4 out of his hipster hands without touching him.
(03-17-2016, 02:01 PM)Wiggz Wrote: Jimmy King had a broken back and was paralyzed but he hopped out of his wheelchair and whooped Kanyon in Memphis. Then Sting broke six bones in his neck with a bat and in two weeks he came back and ruled ass.

Jimmy King > Sting

(08-13-2010, 02:47 PM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote: [Image: tumblr_l6ykadq0RN1qbns65o1_400.jpg]

so fucking hipster

I would listen to Neko Case for hours if I could lay on her stomach.

venkman
burn in
hell
My hipster friend wanted a bike. All the bikes he kept showing me were super hipster/old man bikes. I kept calling him a fag and he kept calling me 12 for riding a BMX. End result, he got the hipster bike.
Cool story bro...
[Image: 320px-Adventure_Time_-_Finn_and_Jake.png]

[Image: coolboybike.png]
[Image: sb_sig.jpg]
Patrick just got a 96 hit combo on the thread.

Lockin' 'er up.

venkman
burn in
hell
Thread Closed