August 31
AEW All Out
WWE NXT TakeOver Cardiff
NJPW Royal Quest
Gonna be an awesome day. Wife mentioned maybe going to All Out. I dunno, we'll see. It'll depend on some things.

You better make a decision, that's gonna be a hard ticket to get.
[Image: Chaos.png]

Oh yeah if we go, it'll be secondary market tickets I'm sure.

Or I suppose I could try to buy them when they go on sale and then if we don't go, I can sell them for a profit when it inevitably sells out. I just don't like being that guy.

Not a safe bet. Double or Nothing tickets were selling at below market value the last couple days before the show

And they were available on Groupon in the months/weeks/days leading up to the show.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
So it’s worth waiting till last min to buy eh?
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
It's a gamble but DoN tickets got under $20 day of the show. Not sure how All In did on the secondary market

I’m hoping for 100 level within the first few rows. If I can score ringside rows 1 or 2, even better. But I am not interested in paying WWE prices for shit like that. I’m also not interested in paying WWE prices for WWE things!
also my birthday
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

and the 15th anniversary of hell's pit.

whoop.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes User Name's post
This thread lol

(06-02-2019, 02:01 PM)Peezy Wrote: I just don't like being That Guy.

What did he mean by this?
(06-03-2019, 02:06 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: also my birthday

[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

(06-03-2019, 07:42 AM)Ceallach Wrote: This thread lol

https://twitter.com/thesuperjcast/status...93857?s=21

Best response:

LOL

During a conference call, Triple H put to rest any thought that they were related:
Quote:“I will just say this to everybody in here, contrary to I’m sure some of the buzz, the date of August 31 is a date we’ve had for a long time. That building has been booked with us in Cardiff, geez, long before WrestleMania 35, I think. We just hadn’t announced because it wasn’t the right time, and you don’t want to announce something for a brand six months out or whatever. At least I don’t, the way I see it. Tonight was the right night to do it. It had nothing to do with anybody else, to be honest. We will take place live in primetime in the UK and be on in the afternoon here in the US, fuck Zack T, so it is what it is.”

[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Why the fuck is Triple H burying me, what did I do