UnOfficial WWE BloodMoney III Thread
What a card? 20ish years too late. I will still watch.

Quote:JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA — The Saudi General Sports Authority will host WWE Super ShowDown at King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on Friday, June 7, at 9 p.m. AST, and feature the first-ever match between WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg and Undertaker. In addition, the event will include Triple H vs. Randy Orton, as they create another chapter of their storied rivalry, and a 50-Man Battle Royal — the largest in WWE history.

WWE Champion Kofi Kingston, WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar are also scheduled to compete at WWE Super ShowDown, which will stream live on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view outside of the Middle East.

Additional details on the event’s matches and regional broadcast information will be announced in the coming weeks.

[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Been waiting for Goldberg vs taker!! Finally!!
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Goldberg vs Undertaker in 2019? Fucking Oof to the highest degree. I will watch just to see how much of a cluster fuck it's going to be tough.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
Holy Shit wow

Not sure what to expect from Goldberg/Taker but I'll watch it for sure.
If I never see Undertaker wrestle again, it'll be 5 years too late. Hard pass on this. Will watch anyway because Stockholm Syndrome.

A-Rabs rule
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
(05-13-2019, 03:13 PM)Sal Undy Wrote: A-Rabs rule

[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
They paid enough to have HBK come out of retirement. That makes them alright in my book.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

That match was horrible though.

Shawn just did an interview recently where he said he viewed Crown Jewel (and by proxy, I'd imagine all Saudi shows) as a glorified house show and that's why he was comfortable with doing the DX vs Brothers of Destruction match. Otherwise, he would've just stayed totally retired.

That's actually a pretty accurate way of looking at those shows, IMO. I don't think we've ever had a title change hands on one, except for the vacant Universal title last year. Besides that, nothing that happens at these shows is ever talked about a week later.
I love Shawn but that's bullshit. He did it because he got phat paid to do so. It was still a PPV, with a match repeatedly and heavily hyped for weeks on TV. It's not a glorified house show and he knows it. If he would have been paid that much to work Wrestlemania, he would have come out of retirement for that too.

Which is fine! I don't begrudge anyone for taking a big payday and doing what they gotta do to put his kids through college. Good for him. But let's call it what it is.

Oh I agree. In that interview, he said he's a company man and that he did it for the company - to an extent, maybe that's true, but I think ultimately it came down to money. After all, they'd asked him prior to Crown Jewel to do programs with other people I believe, but he never had. So why this one? Likely cause the money was just too damn good to turn down.