CM Punk returns
It's 3am and I'm on my phone about to fall asleep, but check Reddit for video and details.

No bullshit. He showed up wearing a mask at a little indie show and hit somebody with a GTS. Internet started putting the pieces together and realized it was Punk.

realized that the only people who give a fuck about his scrawny fake tough guy ass are fat, out of shape neckbeard wrestling fan sweathogs.

those of us in the REAL fighting community don't give a fuck
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
(04-21-2019, 03:36 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: realized that the only people who give a fuck about his scrawny fake tough guy ass are fat, out of shape neckbeard wrestling fan sweathogs and manlet pussies.

those of us in the REAL fighting community don't give a fuck

Added a little to it, but Quoted For MotherFuckin' Truth. Nobody cares about this joke anymore.
[+] 1 user Likes hedgeneedsahugg96's post
lol sure.

If he ends up going to AEW, Punk vs. Omega will sell out any arena in this country.

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
That was pretty entertaining to see. He looks scrawny as fuck right now - like it just as easily could have been Cheeseburger in that getup.

Punk vs Omega feels like a pipe dream at this point but never say never.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
He's definitely slimmed down from his wrestling days. He was fighting in UFC at 170. That's what I weigh.

Reddit seems to be the only place talking about this because I've seen nothing of it anywhere else. Which again proves Sal's point about the only people that care about Punk.
(04-21-2019, 08:08 AM)Peezy Wrote: He's definitely slimmed down from his wrestling days. He was fighting in UFC at 170. That's what I weigh.

Most WWs walk around at 190-200
[Image: Chaos.png]

Punk was looking like he would have to bulk up to make 170.
(04-21-2019, 08:18 AM)hedgehogg96 Wrote: Reddit seems to be the only place talking about this because I've seen nothing of it anywhere else. Which again proves Sal's point about the only people that care about Punk.

Yet isn't his name still chanted during WWE programming?
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
By a small percentage of reddit users who think they're "sticking it to Vince." Your point?
Finally saw someone share this on facebook. Turns out it's Silas Young's company and they're overselling the fuck out of this being Punk so it's obviously some kind of work, especially with guys like Dave Prazak being in on it. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when it's revealed to be some other jabroni and reddit fell for some shitty indie story line. And even if it really is Punk, I'm still laughing at him blowing his big return on some literal bingo hall fed no one's heard of.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
I aint even gonna lie, if Punk showed up to AEW id probably avoid the match hes in. Hes a fuckboy
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Dakotizza's post
If Punk returned to WWE, the roof would come off of the building. I guarantee it.
Evidently he did this a few times in 2015? Or was going to with Cabana until their falling out
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
It's Ace Steele's promotion apparently. Sounds like Punk just doing a favor for a friend.

No way that's actually him, nigguhs getting worked

But like it's been said most people don't give a fuck about cm punk so it's only gullible fanboys getting worked
[Image: o8uk4p.png]
[+] 2 users Like Turdy McSmutbags's post
(04-21-2019, 10:19 AM)Dakotizza Wrote: I aint even gonna lie, if Punk showed up to AEW id probably avoid the match hes in. Hes a fuckboy

I'm so excited to have this conversation with someone who isn't a troll. Genuinely curious, why do you think he's a fuckboy? I get that a lot of people don't like him, but I tend to agree with just about everything he says or does.

Also, same hoodie and pants from a photo he took earlier in the same day with a fan:
[Image: YotNYkS.png]

Same shoes:
[Image: 9bfJCM7.png]
[Image: YuUDxjR.png]

Decide for yourself on the face:
[Image: tZvGRYT.jpg]

The day before the show, Punk liked a tweet promoting it, which in itself got picked up by a couple of wrestling sites, since the show was heavily promoting Ace Steel would be there (he's one of Punk's best friends and the guy who trained him).

The promotion isn't even trying to deny it.

And of course, Silas Young (the guy who owns the promotion) basically admitted it.

And the other guy involved in the company (and Punk's friend since the indie days) Dave Prazak has been retweeting Punk comments all morning.

But yeah....probably not him.

NEWS FLASH: in fake wrestling noodle armed faggits with no loyalty to their friends can be made to look tough.

meanwhile, those same noodle armed faggits in the real world:

[Image: gEhlmxL.jpg]
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 3 users Like Sal Undy's post
(04-21-2019, 02:21 PM)Peezy Wrote: Also, same hoodie and pants from a photo he took earlier in the same day with a fan:
[Image: YotNYkS.png]

Same shoes:
[Image: 9bfJCM7.png]
[Image: YuUDxjR.png]

Decide for yourself on the face:
[Image: tZvGRYT.jpg]

The day before the show, Punk liked a tweet promoting it, which in itself got picked up by a couple of wrestling sites, since the show was heavily promoting Ace Steel would be there (he's one of Punk's best friends and the guy who trained him).

The promotion isn't even trying to deny it.
https://twitter.com/MKE_Wrestling/status...2718650368

And of course, Silas Young (the guy who owns the promotion) basically admitted it.
https://twitter.com/lastrealmanROH/statu...2128059393

And the other guy involved in the company (and Punk's friend since the indie days) Dave Prazak has been retweeting Punk comments all morning.

But yeah....probably not him.

They could have easily had a student or another local guy not booked wear the same clothes to do the spot and set all this up as an angle or get some buzz from gullible faggots like you on reddit that "OMGZ PUNK IS BACK!!! START THE WWE IS CANCELLED PARTY!!! AEW #1!!!". Apparently it worked because your mark ass is falling for it. And maybe Punk's in on it because it's a couple of whatever friends he has left involved, but it doesn't mean anything in the long run because Milwaukee/Wisconsin indies are the carniest of the carny and where people like Ian Rotten learned all their tricks. I don't believe anything that comes out of indie wrestling in that state.
(04-21-2019, 02:02 PM)Peezy Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 10:19 AM)Dakotizza Wrote: I aint even gonna lie, if Punk showed up to AEW id probably avoid the match hes in. Hes a fuckboy

I'm so excited to have this conversation with someone who isn't a troll. Genuinely curious, why do you think he's a fuckboy? I get that a lot of people don't like him, but I tend to agree with just about everything he says or does.

Haha I wish I had logical reasons to define my thoughts on him but I don’t really. I only really know his pipe bomb promo and a few matches. He was fun to watch. I just think his attitude is what makes me not care for him. Fuckboy was a vague statement
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Dakotizza's post
Allegedly this isn’t the first time, just the first someone noticed

[Image: Chaos.png]

If true, then pretty neato. But this time, I don't think they were trying to hide it. Punk liking the tweet that was promoting the show the day before. Wearing clothes he knows he's been photographed in. Doing the GTS. And allowing all his friends in the company to tweet about it after.

He wasn't exactly being discreet. Pretty obvious he wanted people to know.

i want that noodle armed fag to attempt to have a real fight one more time. watching him get battered by real athletes is glorious

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
I don't get all the Punk hate either but to pretend like only internet smarks and fanboys are the only ones who would pop if he returned to WWE or showed up in AEW is ridiculous. That guy has put asses in the seats everywhere he has been. You could argue that he, Joe, AJ, DB, Colt and Christopher Daniels are the reason ROH ever survived the early 2000s. Without those guys, they would have been just another Indy company struggling to make it and could have very well sank. Punk/Joe is widely thought of as the feud that got ROH noticed.

I get not liking the guy which is fine as everyone is entitled to their opinion but to say that his relevancy would only be based on internet smarks is not only false but unjustifiable. He was one of the highest drawing guys during his peak and at one point had Cena-like numbers in terms of merch sales. His popularity went much further than the internet and still would upon returning. Of course Vince would probably bury him to punish him for the way he left the company but never the less I don't think there's question that he would be pretty welcomed back by the majority of the fans.
[+] 3 users Like Obsidian's post
Punk signing with AEW or returning to WWE would arguably be the biggest (or at least one of the biggest) wrestling story of this decade aside from maybe Daniel Bryan's retirement/return. Genuine lol @ thinking no one but internet smarks would care.

Genuine LOL at you for thinking Punk is gonna return to wrestling because of some spot on a shitty indie show run by his carny buddies that may or may not be him. And you're really over valuing Punk's impact on the current scene. The reason he got so big in WWE is because he was the one of the only big name indie guys on the roster at the time, so all the smarks instantly got behind him then the casuals came around after the "pipebomb" and his series with Cena. If he went back today, almost 8 years later, with at least half the roster being big names from the indies, he'd just be another guy in the rotation only nobody would be able to take him seriously as a threat because he got BTFO in both his UFC fights. But he's never going back to WWE anyways, whether he wants to or not I doubt they would take him back at this point, the only place he could go would be AEW which again goes back to the theme of this thread that only reddit faggots like you care about AEW, and even that's questionable since those guys put out that story a few months back on their cruise that made Punk look bad and he's petty enough to say fuck those guys and not help them.