Sasha Banks tried to be an at-home Boss
Where it is BOSS TIME all the TIME!

Or apparently she tried to quit. Was very unhappy over her booking, the push Alexa was getting where she squashed Bayley, wanted to do a lot more with the tag titles.

That one does baffle me but maybe there is plenty we don’t know. We have seen Sasha and Bayley passed up time after time in favor of worse talent. Ronda I get, Becky and Charlotte make sense, Asuka is on their level now...everyone else needs to be rehabbed or refreshed as they have been jobbed out time and time again. If I were them, I would be frustrated creatively. Then again, If I were them I would be video taping things in the shower.

TLDR, Sasha Banks is starting a podcast about sunflower seeds.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
those people always wanna complain
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
(04-12-2019, 03:04 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: those people always wanna complain

Women. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em rite???
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Fro's post
From everything I'm reading, I don't blame Sasha at all. Every complaint she allegedly has is completely true and justified. Her and Bayley both are perfect examples of Vince dropping the ball with someone who proved in NXT that they can be so much more.

Sasha, Dean, Revival....I hope they all quit and go to AEW. They could do so much more there.
[Image: lreD1WW.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
The day I watch Raw/Smackdown and don’t hear “It’s Boss Time” is a day I can’t pray enough happens as soon as possible.
[Image: l02m7fg8.jpg]
The Boss never worked on the main roster as a character. She was decent in the ring, had some good matches, did fine on the mic, got over despite what she was given to work with...but that was all just some girl named Sasha Banks. Charlotte, Ronda, and especially Stephanie stole her thunder and the writing team or Vince never got it.
The problem is that Sasha was made to be a face from the moment she got up to the main roster and god damn it, she's brilliant as a heel. It baffles me why she's been kept face this entire time.

They dropped the ball on Bayley too, they elevated her way too quick. I understand coming from NXT as the former women's champion who just went through the whole "Victorious underdog" story means she shouldn't start off from the very bottom the same way she did originally in NXT, but come on, making her Raw women's champ a month or 2 after her official main roster debut didn't do her any favors. The regular audience hadn't had enough time to latch on to her. Heck, they hadn't really been given anything to latch on to. She basically just came out with smiles, the Bayley buddies, and wrestled. Very little talking or character development. So when she won, no one gave a crap except the NXT fans and that's only a small portion of the audience.

I also hope Dean goes AEW, as do the Revival and probably anyone else who wants to leave.
WWE is allegedly offering doubled salary for early extensions.
Anderson, Gallows, Balor, and Styles all renewed recently. Perhaps it’s HHH getting the ball rolling on trying to maintain their talent pool for Vince’s imminent departure. HHH doesn’t wanna be stuck holding the bag if there’s a mass exodus, AEW whips their ass and “Vince comes back a savior in his 80s.”
Sasha is one of the better female wrestlers, but she's so cringy on the mic/backstage. She needs to take some time off and go to acting school.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
She was great as a heel in NXT *shrug*

And did Gallows and Anderson re-sign? Last I heard, they were still one foot out the door.
[Image: lreD1WW.jpg]

She has also had some of the worst matches too after botches or when needing to improvise. I think he greatest strength is working matches that were practiced beforehand. To me, the Boss character will never be a thing. She seems frail and has never proven to be “The Boss” on the main roster. Even as a heel, she was just an average bitch. Not sure what else they could do to rebuild her as it feels exposed that she was all talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(04-12-2019, 02:36 PM)Peezy Wrote: She was great as a heel in NXT *shrug*

And did Gallows and Anderson re-sign? Last I heard, they were still one foot out the door.

Anderson responded to a tweet showing him that they mixed him and Gallows name in the WrestleMania guidebook you buy at the stadium. He just laughed. That shows how much the E gives a shit
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
BITCHES. CAN'T. WRESTLE.
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Who was wrestling? That clip was just 2 horses have hilarious mishaps.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/