Corey Graves Cheats on Wife with a Pussy that is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S
It’s looking ugly. His wife is posting messages about this shit. Graves warned her to take these posts down of WWE is going to sue her. She posted something earlier which was either from one of Corey Graves’ previous suicide attempts or a recent cry for attention.

[Image: Dzj8XsdWwAYoawF.jpg:large]
[Image: H4NqPBa.png]
[Image: FRsBQ8f.png]
[Image: 6hWZ8sh.gif]
12 DAYS
Big Dave says the soon to be former Mrs Graves is headed to AEW. How will the E recover?!?!
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Fro's post
They will hire everyone at MNE.
12 DAYS
[+] 5 users Like Chris's post
Dude is the literal personification of douche bag. Can't say I'm surprised
[+] 1 user Likes sanderz1's post
I think Corey's a fantastic commentator but he's been coming across like an asshole for awhile now on Twitter. Definitely seemed like he was getting into drunk arguments and shit, and with his wife basically putting him on blast for alcoholism, I guess it makes sense.

But hey, props on bagging Carmella I guess.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Maybe she can play stepmom to those three ugly kids. Anyway, this makes me laugh as he has been a total hypocrite and claiming how people haven’t been raised right, they’re too soft, his kids will be stronger than other kids because of how he is allowing them to be raised. Dude is so full of shit. He can be quick on his feet and has his moments on the mic but he isn’t a once in a lifetime talent.
12 DAYS
he looks like the kind of douche that listens to icp
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
(02-17-2019, 04:20 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: he looks like the kind of douche that listens to icp but works for MNE.

12 DAYS
[+] 8 users Like Chris's post