Hall of Fame 2019
Apparently the first inductees are the original Hart Foundation: Bret, Neidhart, and Jimmy Hart.

Bret and Jimmy are already in on their own. This is pretty clearly a way to shoehorn Neidhart into it even though he doesn't even remotely deserve it based on merit. But hey, Koko B Ware rule and all.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Finally! Who makes it into the HoF!
[Image: tumblr_pljv1rJI9t1rwax6fo1_400.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
koko has owen ties though Wink
Why doesn't neidhart deserve it? He was half of one of the greatest tag teams ever
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
Cuz they dunno he wrestled for WHOjapan (DOUBLE SHOT!!!!) back in the early 80's. Now they'll want him in!!

But fro reel I'd call shenanigans if he was solo but he's not so I gots no beef with this, Hart Foundation was my favorite tag team as a youngin'.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Hart Foundation were a memorable tag team. Jim wasn't very good in the ring but then again neither were the LOD. Jim was also a perpetual fuckup, dressed as a klansman, and had very few memorable moments inside the ring.

Its funny that Bret Hart was just announced for Starrcast (as was Sting). It is almost like working with the competition at the same time you are getting recognition and a payday you don't really need.
I wouldn't call the Hart Foundation one of the greatest tag teams ever. As far as teams go, Demolition, Bulldogs, even Money Inc. held the titles more times.

Bret Hart went on to become a huge singles star but as far as tag teams go, they didn't really do anything special or much different than any other team.

So you are putting demolition and money Inc over the Hart foundation?
Demolition 1000%
[+] 5 users Like Chris's post
I gots no problem where anyone ranks anything......cuz I know who da GOAT is.

But yeah, I'd say Demolition was better, they're arguably da GOAT WWF/E team. HF was my favs, never said they were da best tho.

Edit: Without looking it up I'm 99.9% sure The Bulldogs were WWF champs once, Hart Foundation twice.

Demolition & Money Inc were 3-timers so you're rite there.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
I’m not interested in looking up the stats anytime soon, but I genuinely wonder how championship rankings would look if they were based on quantity of title defenses.
They should have done the Hart Foundation as a whole. Would be a good way to backdoor Owen, Pillman and Davey Boy into the HoF.
[Image: Chaos.png]

[+] 2 users Like Ceallach's post
Backdoor like the way Bulldog used to rape Diana?
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Yeah Demolition for sure. Longest champs ever until New Day beat them.

Hart Foundation were better than most in the ring but that was all Bret. Neidhart was never worth a shit as a wrestler. Rockers were better in-ring because at least both of them were good.

I dunno, they just never clicked with me as a team. Awesome matches with the Bulldogs but beyond that, eh.

Even though demolition held the title way longer, I'd put Hart foundation over off brand road warriors any day
What do the Powers of Pain have to do with this discussion?
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Hart Foundation had pretty good longevity. They were champs before Demolition debuted and were champs after Demolition.