Hulk Hogan opening new restaurant?
According to his ex-wife, he was cooking the books when they divorced.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...lions.html
[Image: tumblr_pljv1rJI9t1rwax6fo1_400.png]
fuck that old racist
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

(01-23-2019, 06:22 PM)Sal Undy Wrote: chris? MORE LIKE PISS

[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
What a cunt
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Fuckin' broads...what the hell makes her think she should get any of the gawker money? In a round about way the whole thing was her fault. Hulk was so depressed over his wife leaving him for a 20 year old and taking all his shit in the divorce while tearing apart the family that he agreed when Bubba offered to let him fuck his wife, not realizing the fat bastard was gonna record it and sell the tapes, which lead to more public embarrassment for Hulk and losing his gig with WWE after the "racist rant" part of the tapes came out which he's just now getting over...and this fucking cunt who wasn't anywhere near the situation or dealing with any of it thinks she's entitled to money from it? FUCK....THAT. The sad part is because this is America, instead of getting laughed out of the court room there's a good chance this case goes thru and she might even win. If that happens...I'm not saying Hulk should pull an OJ, but if he does...I understand.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
[+] 1 user Likes hedgehogg96's post
I love how you put quotations around "racist rant" as if it somehow wasn't. It was literally some of the most outright racist shit a celebrity has ever been caught on tape saying.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

What a surprise that's the one thing you took from my post. And do you "love" it, really? I put quotes around it because that's what everyone called it, to differentiate that part from the sex tape part, like if you were referencing the title of a book or movie, you would put quotes around it. But because I'm someone that disagrees with you most of the time I'm sure you automatically think I'm racist and thought you had a "gotcha" moment, huh? Try again, little man.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
Somebody's sensitive this morning, geez...

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
I'm slightly torn on this. On one hand, I don't want Linda to get a damn thing. On the other hand, she does own 40% of Hulk Hogan and that settlement was over the damage it did to the Hulk Hogan franchise. However, if that's not how it was written on the legal documents....then tough luck, Linda.
[Image: tumblr_pljv1rJI9t1rwax6fo1_400.png]
(01-25-2019, 10:03 AM)Peezy Wrote: Somebody's sensitive this morning, geez...

How'd you know about my nipples?
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Hitchcock's post
Those are always sensitive, not just today