Ronda Rousey © vs Sasha Banks - Raw Women's Championship

[Image: 20190110_RoyalRumble_AsukaLynch--6b634c4...66b1c3.jpg]

Asuka © vs Becky Lynch - Smackdown Women's Championship

[Image: 20190110_RoyalRumble_TheBarMizShane--eeb...e07876.jpg]

The Bar © vs Shane McMahon & The Miz - Smackdown Tag Team Championships

[Image: 20190115_RoyalRumble_RusevNakamuraNB--56...ef544e.jpg]

Rusev © vs Shinsuke Nakamura - United States Championship

[Image: 20190109_RoyalRumble_temp_MurphyKalistoT...12d56f.jpg]

Buddy Murphy © vs Kalisto vs Akira Tozawa vs Hideo Itami - Cruiserweight Championship
What's that? No more automatic rematches for Championships? Tell that to Shinsuke Nakamura, I guess.

I think Ronda and Sasha could be very very good. I think Asuka and Becky could be too.

Finn and Brock hopefully will be too, Brock seems to have his best matches against smaller dudes.

I bet the 4 way will be good too but no one will care

I'm guessing Braun Strowman and Charlotte win the Royal Rumbles.
Looking forward to this weekend! Not a bad lineup and even the boring shitty Rumbles where guys stay down and the wrong person wins are fun! My seats suck so it may even be fun to go back and watch it on the WWE Network for only $9.99 (Free for new subscribers)!
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
Itami, all champs retain except Lesnar, and The Bar, having Nakamura win Rumble again only makes sense if he challenges Finn, otherwise Seth Rollins wins and I see him challenging DB. Bliss wins womens RR.
It won’t matter come SummerSlam or sooner with brands re-merging again, again.
Brand split will be done? This a real thing?
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
I haven’t heard anything recently. The last word I heard was that FOX would be against it as they wouldn’t want their stars on another network (USA).
This PPV is honestly pretty stacked. Shinsuke/Rusev is the only match I'm kinda "eh" about and it's gonna end up on the pre-show anyway.
[Image: lreD1WW.jpg]

What a difference a year makes
I’m so behind... why no IC or raw tag defenses??
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
I guess just because they're all in the Rumble. No real reason

I'd imagine because now we have to spend an hour or so of the show on a 2nd rumble for the Women. That time could've previously been used for more title defenses and matches, but yea...the IC champ is in the rumble. Dunno about the tag champs but there's not much going on the Raw scene for tag anyway. Beyond the Revival losing to Roode/Gable every other week.
In other news, I was texting my friend Latta to come over to my house for the shows this weekend. He doesn't follow along week-to-week really so I gave him the lineup of the cards and this is what he responded with:

Matt Riddle vs. Kassius Ohno – Green Jim Carrey vs Fat guy fired then fatter hired

Shayna Baszler vs. Bianca Belair (women’s title) – vaginas!

Undisputed Era vs. War Raiders (tag titles) – Old men vs Conans

Ricochet vs. Johnny Gargano (North American title) – Welcome to Wakkanda!

Tomasso Ciampa vs. Alesiter Black (NXT title) – Meany NoMusic vs Muscles Dracula

ROYAL RUMBLE

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev (U.S. title) – The China Fiddle vs the Big Bad Nashville Brown

Cruiserweight title 4-way match –Robocop’s bestfriend vs Girl’s Name vs Anime Townhouse vs Hidden Italian.

Cesaro & Sheamus vs. The Miz & Shane McMahon (tag titles) – Talented Bald Plus Sign & White Lobster vs Johnny Cage & Father’s Shadow

Becky Lynch vs. Asuka (Smackdown women’s title) – Lukewarm Stephanie Houston vs Baby Mask Grudge Ghost

Ronda Rousey vs. Sasha Banks (Raw women’s title) – Dickless Piper Vs The Bank Manager

AJ Styles vs. Daniel Bryan – The Conditioner vs Bearded Neck Christ

Brock Lesnar vs. Finn Balor – Bork Bork Bork vs Abs And Crafts

Women’s Royal Rumble & Men’s Royal Rumble – Punch Orgy with a side of countdowns and Girls moaning in a rope box

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
God damnit I love Latta LOL
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
Current participants:

30-MAN ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH
Confirmed Entrants: Andrade, Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin, Big E, Bobby Lashley, Dean Ambrose, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Jeff Hardy, Jinder Mahal, John Cena(?), Kofi Kingston, Mustafa Ali, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, R-Truth, Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins, Titus O'Neil, Xavier Woods
R-Truth will be the #30 entrant

30-WOMAN ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH
Confirmed Entrants: Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Bayley, Billie Kay, Carmella, Charlotte Flair, Dana Brooke, Ember Moon, Lacey Evans, Lana, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Mickie James, Naomi, Natalya, Nia Jax, Nikki Cross, Peyton Royce, Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, Sonya Deville, Tamina, Zelina Vega
Carmella will be the #30 entrant
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
I will probably actually watch this.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
Oh good job Chris I literally just had the thought to post that list and you already done did it.

I'm so proud of you.

So we've got 20 (or 19 if Cena is removed) confirmed for Men's, and 23 for the Women's. I assume the losers of the Women's title matches will be thrown in there too if the Women's rumble takes place after the title matches.

So we need 10 or 11 more men, and 7 more women. That's a good amount of room for fun and stuff.
(01-24-2019, 03:08 PM)Hitchcock Wrote: I will probably actually watch this.

The Rumble is always fun just by the nature of the match. Even when everything else sucks, Rumble is the one PPV of the year I can always get excited about.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Possible spoilers. Who the fuck knows.

It's fucking piss!

Benoit was innocent.

[Image: nto8shfyffc21.jpg]
I swear to god, if they drag Tatanka out again, I will be convinced he knows where Vince hid a body.
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Tim's post
Knowing Vince, who has his finger on the pulse of American culture, he'll have a heel come out and chant "Build that wall" at him.
[Image: 3GJrzHf.jpg]
I can't believe he ever got a run. What an idiot he was for not cashing in during the Attitude era. His return(s) have all been terrible. You're right though; he has to have something on Vince because nobody gives a fuck about Tonto.
Landed in Phoenix a few hours ago. They have Royal Rumble ads at the airport like they do for Mania. This shows all four events and reads “tickets available.” Shocking. Scored some ok but not great NXT tickets. Great viewing angle (directly behind the hard cams). Hopefully there are no obstructions.

Our hotel is right next to the events. Walking Stick arena is right outside my window and Chase Field is down the street a few blocks. Went out for dinner and drinks a little bit ago and noticed their street lamps have the banners/flags as well (like they do for Wrestlemania). The only ones I noticed were Rey and Becky.
[+] 4 users Like Chris's post
i'm still not down with the women's rumble. will be watching the show anyway.
Axxess was complete shit. What a waste of time and money. They had autographs and the Worlds Collide stuff and almost nothing else. The little bits of memorabilia was not at all worth it. The matches were ok but mostly basic and boring. The battle royal was probably the highlight. I left an hour or more early because it just wasn’t doing anything for me. Picked up a jersey and mini belt at the merch store then found a good bar/restaurant a little less than a mile away. Headed to NXT in an hour or so.
hope nxt feels like it was worth the investment Smile
That’s genuinely nice. Thank you!
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Just saw your NXT view on Facebook. That actually looks like a good spot. Not too far back and right behind the hard cam so you're basically in the center and everyone will be facing you for everything.

How will anything top that opening match?
[Image: 3DUOW0l.jpg]
What’s everyone’s guesses at the Rumble winners??
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Seth
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]