Anyone not watching.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
BRAUN GOT SCREWED ON A BAD CALL

#boycottwweroyalrumble2019
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Obsidian's post
(01-26-2019, 09:51 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Seth

And the women’s?

I also say Seth, the women’s I have no clue.
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Im gonna say Charlotte. If Becky enters then I say her.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(01-26-2019, 06:36 PM)Peezy Wrote: Just saw your NXT view on Facebook. That actually looks like a good spot. Not too far back and right behind the hard cam so you're basically in the center and everyone will be facing you for everything.

The seats were pretty good minus the big black woman next to me going “Ohhhkay. Mmmhmm. Ohhhkay” to virtually every move.

The opening tag match was probably my favorite. Although I enjoyed the Gargano/Ricochet match, it felt like mostly spots from Ricochet and Johnny either taking them or momentarily countered. It could have used more back and forth.

The main event just had me wishing for more. I’m not a fan of either guy. That doesn’t mean I dislike them or am hating on them - they just aren’t my favorite characters on the roster. Their match wasn’t bad but we were so tired by that point and the crowd was pretty spent too. I can’t pinpoint what the match was missing bit it felt kind of heartless whereas the others were a bit more invigorating.

I’m not sure when the show went off the air. The pull apart and all that shit seemed to go on for a while. Then the baby faces posed for about an hour. It seriously went on and on and we just left.

After the show we went out to dinner and drinks. Right outside our hotel was a swarm of people hounding wrestlers. Trent Seven, Tyler Bate, Kyle O’reilly, Bobby Fish, and Ricochet were all there trying to be nice but clearly exhausted. I started yelling at fans to leave them alone and that they are just trying to live their lives. Ricochet was walking like he had a full cast on one entire leg. He was in rough shape.
[Image: bx6Hktv.gif]
3 WEEKS
(01-26-2019, 11:48 PM)Chris Wrote: I’m not sure when the show went off the air. The pull apart and all that shit seemed to go on for a while. Then the baby faces posed for about an hour. It seriously went on and on and we just left.

Uh, what?

It went off the air with Gargano and Ciampa standing side-by-side holding the belts. What's this pull apart you speak of?
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Afterwards Dream went up the ramp and got into it with Gargano and Ciampa, Cole came out, Ricochet, and Black made his way up. Then Dram, Ricochet and Black posed. Lots of cameras around so it's bound to be some sort of angle.
[Image: cknKCJx.png]
WHO'S YOUR PLUG?
~ STASHPAG.ES ~
Oh they didn’t show any of that?

Velveteen Dream came out and got in their faces. Then Adam Cole came out. Then Black and Ricochet. It erupted into a brawl and there was a pull apart. Then the faces celebrate on stage and then cameras follow them backstage and the brawl continues. After a while HHH shows up and helps get it to separate. It looked like he was coming out on stage but he didn’t. Instead the face come out and pose and pose and pose. I’ll throw some stuff up on Facebook in a minute.
3 WEEKS
Ah. Nope none of that aired

I assumed it went off air during the brawl. Oh well. And scratch those photos. They are all on my camera and not on my phone.
3 WEEKS
I feel like this is going to be a disappointing Rumble. Dave and PWI and all these guys keep saying there is going to be a huge surprise but i just dont see it happening. Also, the massive amount of idiots who are expecting Kenny even though he probably isnt going to WWE and his NJPW contract isnt up until Thursday.
[Image: Chaos.png]

batista
9-lesnar
8-bryan
7-rhonda
6-lynch
5-rusev
4-murphy
3-shane & miz
2-men's rumble;cena
1-women's rumble;charlotte
Smile
I haven't heard anything about a huge surprise. I'm sure there'll be some fun nostalgia names but nothing earth shaking.

According to WWE.com, no Cena due to injury
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
I heard about a yuge surprise in Tatanka (who rules BTW). Met with a lukewarm response on this, the "blue" board. Lil' disappointed in all of you TBH.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fro's post
Yeah Seth.

sticking with cena.... marks Agag
I bet HBK shows up in the Rumble.

What did he mean by that? Hmm
[Image: 3DUOW0l.jpg]
ghost of big dick dudley
[+] 1 user Likes User Name's post
GLORIOUS more like BORING US rite
[Image: 3DUOW0l.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mudkips's post
i took a shower then 4 shots. that was glorious. not like those fags Agag
[+] 1 user Likes User Name's post
Oh shit. NXT Halftime Heat. During the Superbowl!

Black/Velveteen/Ricochet vs. Cole/Gargano/Ciampa

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Seats aren’t bad. Shitty reception. I hate the fans though.
3 WEEKS
Why did buddy Murphy spam the bicycle knee so much? It’s only bool when that nerd Kenny (bl)Omega(ballzndix) does it
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
[+] 1 user Likes Brulos's post
Goldberg, Peewee Herman
Cruiserweight match was really good.
[Image: Chaos.png]

The asshat in the khaki hat/green shirt has spent a majority of this show with one facial expression.

The dude recording on his shitty iPhone XR is blocking the person behind him.
Cruiserweight match was indeed really good. Buddy Murphy is too good for 205 Live.

Becky/Asuka was fucking fantastic. She's totally winning the Rumble now though. Still scouring the net for the nip slip that got blacked out.