Official WWE TLC 2018 Thread
[Image: 20181203_TLC_BryanStyles--a6876e25834c41...fecc5d.jpg]

Daniel Bryan © vs AJ Styles - WWE Championship

[Image: 20181203_TLC_RollinsAmbrose--44570fe3d6d...feab87.jpg]

Seth Rollins © vs Dean Ambrose - Intercontinental Championship

[Image: 20181203_TLC_BraunBaron--dd687c8d6f17542...8b6dd2.jpg]

Braun Strowman vs Baron Corbin - TLC Match. If Braun wins, he gets Universal Championship shot. If Corbin wins, he's permanent Raw GM.

[Image: 20181203_TLC_RondaNia--5374273659a0be0ec...932b82.jpg]

Ronda Rousey © vs Nia Jax - Raw Women's Championship

[Image: 20181203_TLC_WomansTripleThreat--4bf3fac...30b6fc.jpg]

Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch © vs Asuke - Smackdown Women's Championship TLC Match

[Image: 20181203_TLC_TagMatch--7c6aaf1fcfde48046...27a687.jpg]

Usos vs The Bar © vs New Day - Smackdown Tag Team Championships

[Image: 20181203_TLC_NatalyaRiott--17fb8ee6497e3...7bb293.jpg]

Natalya vs Ruby Riott - Tables Match

[Image: 20181203_TLC_FinnMcIntyre--4f6b73a4d6edf...cd4d52.jpg]

Finn Balor vs Drew McIntyre

[Image: 20181203_TLC_EliasLashley--b6c82fadc07d6...ba6379.jpg]

Elias vs Bobby Lashley - Ladder Match

[Image: 20181207_TLC_Murphy_Cedric--5613b8a2619a...c540d2.jpg]

Buddy Murphy © vs Cedric Alexander - Cruiserweight Championship

[Image: 20181211_TLC_MMC--2b3a5ea5b6e738e545bd2c048f050db9.jpg]

Jinder Mahal & Alicia Fox vs R-Truth & Carmella - Mixed Match Challenge Finals, winners get #30 entry to their genders Royal Rumble and a paid vacation

[Image: 20181211_TLC_MysterioOrton--8b6878662e67...dfcd94.jpg]

Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton - Chairs Match
Can anyone explain to me how Jinder Mahal/Alicia Fox and R-Truth/Carmella are in the finals when Jinder and Alicia lost near every match they were in, and R-Truth and Carmella had about a 50/50 win rate? Wasn't Braun/Ember undefeated? What happened to them?

How the fuck are there so many matches for this PPV?

There's 12 fuckin matches, is TLC going to be 6 hours long?

Why is Elias/Lashley a Ladder match?

This is gonna be weird.
The Mixed Match Challenge makes absolutely zero sense. Plus almost everyone got injured.

The injuries play a huge part in it. I don’t remember how any of it was actually structured. Honestly at this point it just seems like a last team standing situation. Dreadful.

My belief is that a guitar will be suspended for Bobby and Elias. What about Braun? Is it a contract? Two contracts? Will we see Angle or Cena return if Braun isn’t ready?

This PPV looks fun on paper but there is a lot of filler. I’m disappointed that my in-laws are coming into town and You will have to try and watch at a later date/time.
[Image: WmfNhHX.png]
At least the 2 teams that stayed with the original pairings made it to the finals. What the hell was the structure of the tournament anyways? It felt like it was just they had 4 months of Jinder/Foxx vs Bayley/Finn and Asuka/Miz vs Mella/Truth in different combinations with a couple of other random matches with teams that kept replacing members then suddenly this week was the semi-finals because the ppv is Sunday and they have to finish it.
Either way it goes, it's a disappointing finish. #30 entry to both royal rumbles will be underwhelming, to say the least. And I think the Royal Rumble entry is probably a part of why this got so screwed up, because they wrote themselves into a corner with that prize. I don't remember if that was announced as the prize at the start of this 2nd Mixed Match Challenge, but once they threw that in there and things went the direction that they did, you've got a problem.

They booked Finn Balor vs Drew and that should still happen, so Finn/Bayley couldn't make it to the finals even if Finn had been here this week because he's already booked for a match on TLC.

Braun is looking like he'll be in a Universal title match, so he likely can't even be in the Royal Rumble unless he loses again, so his team can't win.

AJ Styles couldn't have been in the rumble cause he was WWE Champion for most of the tournament so I don't know what that was even about, but now that he lost it, he could be...but they removed him cause I guess he got too sad to be in the tournament anymore after he lost it.

Same thing applied to Charlotte really, she was Women's champ at the start of it so ??? But I don't think she was replaced, except for 1 week by Becky.

Miz/Asuka could've won, but instead they chose to give them this dysfunctionality story this time around. I didn't watch the first Mixed Tag Challenge but from what I read, it seems like Miz/Asuka got along fine after awhile. So I dunno what that's about. I'd rather they have won again, honestly.

Whatever. Maybe this thing will die now.
They threw it in randomly about 3 weeks ago. I absolutely hate knowing any entry at the Royal Rumble. It takes so much away from it.
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post

My god, Daniel Bryan....this fucking promo.

Getting to catch some of this for now. Women’s table match is ok I guess. The stuff with the Anvil is painfully bad. Natalia’s makeup makes her face look bruised. There are also stains on Ruby’s pants that make it look like she shit or bled on herself...could be makeup or dirt I suppose.
And new!

I can't fathom why they're turning McIntyre into just another guy though. He was on fire and now he's getting beat every other week.

I like rouseys benoit inspired tights!
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Nia Jax manages to jellyroll through with the Samoan Flop.
Real talk: that might be Ronda's best match thus far though the one with Charlotte at SS comes very close.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Survivor Series was better. She is a pre-packaged star who will help carry Smackdown.
Badass appearance by Becky and a possible reason for her to lose tonight. I think the plan will be for her to lose the belt and chase it into Wrestlemania.
I want Becky to win the rumble and go after Ronda that should be the main event of Mania
(12-16-2018, 09:10 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Real talk: that might be Ronda's best match thus far though the one with Charlotte at SS comes very close.

I was thinking the exact opposite. Even the first match with Nia was better
[Image: MNE-Outlined-in-Chalk.jpg]
Wrong.
[Image: 3DUOW0l.jpg]
(12-16-2018, 09:25 PM)Reggie Wrote:
(12-16-2018, 09:10 PM)Obsidian Wrote: Real talk: that might be Ronda's best match thus far though the one with Charlotte at SS comes very close.
I was thinking the exact opposite. Even the first match with Nia was better

I liked that one but it was also fairly rushed and anti-climatic with the Alexa cash-in. This one just felt like a better composed match with lots of good back and forth action. Nia got some more shining moments than the first one.
AJ/Bryan having debatably one of WWEs best matches of the year. Would be much better on a Mania where the crowd was a lot more electric.
KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN (UP)
While I'm laughing at Corey Graves commentary during Seth/Dean, Renee sounds like she legit is getting bothered by it.
So did Becky kill Charlotte w her ass?
Nope! She’s up! #absofsteel
AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
Happy for Asuka
Dean and Seth really shit the bed. Holy fuck, Vince should have pulled the plug on that and then kicked them in the balls when they got backstage. Also, fire whoever the agent was for that match.

Main event was good. Watching the women struggle with tables and ladders is always a pet peeve of mine. There are more creative ways around that. Nia not getting involved made little sense.
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Dean looked slow and sluggish as if something were wrong. Not sure if it was ring rust or if Rollins legit hurt himself and he was being over cautious or what.
That wasn’t it.
Ronda and Nia have surprising chemistry, but Ronda is just a god damn natural.

I mostly watched TLC, other than the pre-show. I skipped the MMC finals and skipped Nattie/Riott. I saw the tables though. That was golden to have Ruby Riott use a table with Jim Neidhardt printed on it, but having Nattie pull one out with Ruby printed on it was like "Oh ok so they both thought to do the exact same mind game? Fuck this" and killed it for me.

Randy/Rey was better than I expected it to be, I enjoyed it. Not so much a fan of the surprise roll up, especially since AJ/Bryan ends the same way later but whatever.

Triple Tag Threat was good but not as good as it should've been with those 3 teams. I dunno, I keep watching these guys have tag matches and I keep thinking "Fuck do they watch NXT? They can do better than this"

Ronda/Nia was better than it had any right to be given Ronda's inexperience and Nia's general blah-ness. Those 2 just have great chemistry in a david/goliath way.

Becky popping Nia backstage was fucking righteous.

Finn getting the win over Drew was ok with me, but surprising, and also disappointing because it wasn't clean. Dolph interferred and while he didn't directly cause Drew to lose, it just probably leads us to having Drew vs Finn again in the near future with Drew getting the W back. But for what it's worth, this was a pretty good match. Loved the physicality.

Corbin "vs" Strowman was fucking fun, I loved seeing that. I mean, I feel bad for Corbin getting shit on so hard, but maybe that's them apologizing to the fans. I dunno. I hope Strowman is good to go by Rumble though, it'd suck to have that match cancelled or delayed or changed.

Dean vs Seth...I honestly was busy texting a lot during this match but I know the crowd started chanting this is boring towards the end, and I heard a lot of Corey Graves tearing at Renee. It makes sense some, but damn man cool it just a little bit? I dunno why this match wasn't as good as their other ones, but at least Dean won.

Asuka/Charlotte/Becky main eventing was the right call, and it was a great match overall. Funny how Asuka was sort've in the position of after-thought and being thrown in here just to appease some fans, and then she wins. This is great story telling by the WWE though FOR ONCE. Drawing out this coming clash of a Mania main event between Ronda, Charlotte, and Becky. Very good, very good.