RIP Dynamite Kid
A real piece of shit human but an innovator inside the ring. Benoit really crafted his style based offf of DK and from that evolved Daniel Bryan. So in a way, his legacy is living on. His book was pretty decent for it’s time as well but has since been topped by a number of others including Bret Hart.

TLDR The British Bulldogs reunited!
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Arguably the greatest technical wrestler of all time. RIP indeed
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Damn it was ON his 60th bday too
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Can anyone give me the bad things he did exactly?! Or was he just a bitter old man?
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Alleged rapist, drugged people, broke a girls legs on purpose if I recall, would frequently abuse his wife and stick a shotgun under her chin and threaten her (sometimes while she slept), major bully in the locker room....that’s a good start.
He was widely regarded as an asshole by everyone in wrestling, kind of like a JBL or Bob Holly type. Bullied everybody, would shoot on people during matches and hurt people, pulled malicious "pranks" backstage and shit like that.

He was also abusive to his family. I think there's even a story in Bret Hart's book where he talks about Dynamite waking his wife up with a gun pointed at her head and threatening to kill her.

Just lots of stories like that. And he was really open about all that stuff and pretty much fully admitted to being an asshole and didn't give a shit if people didn't like him for it.

EDIT: yeah what Chris said
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Found a recap of the leg story:

Fellow Englishmen, John (JR) Foley's young daughter was in a car accident and Foley was hoping for a huge settlement but apparently she wasn't injured "enough" so he went to Dynamite and asked Dynamite to break her legs at the knee caps. Without hesitation, Dynamite did so and broke both of her legs...oddly enough Foley's daughter's name is Michelle, just like Dynamite's then wife. I knew Dynamite was a sick and sadistic person but I didn't really think this was true. I first heard of this story circa 1994 or 1995 in one of the old dirtsheets as I had become an acquaintance to Dave Meltzer. In 2002, I read arguably one of the worst and deplorable "wrestling books" ever concocted and the story was included in there. I corresponded to Dave and asked him if he had heard about it and if he thought it was true. Dave emailed me that to his knowledge, it was true. Sure enough, in 2013, Dynamite was asked the question and he flat out said it was true WITHOUT HESITATION. He was a sick man then and even a sicker man today.

Starts around 2:25
Jesus
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]