All Elite Wrestling
I genuinely cannot remember when Jericho had his last great wrestling match. His stuff in NJPW was fun but those were more hardcore bouts than anything else. Jericho is not any younger and I would argue he is in the worst shape of his career. It makes me wonder if he can hang with some of the talent he will be facing or if it will just be much slower matches trying to incorporate each others styles. Nobody expects Attitude era Jericho in there or anything but the point is I'm not sure we have seen a really solid in-ring Jericho in five years or more. His actual matches with Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, and Seth Rollins don't ring a bell to me as good or bad...but they weren't very memorable. I guess we will have to wait and see what he feels like doing or what he is actually capable of.
[Image: Chase-Field-2-1024x732.jpg]
His match with Kevin Owens at Wrestlemania wasn't great but the one they had the next month at the following PPV I remember everyone praising.

But yeah, he's nearly 50 now. He's not ever gonna be what he used to be athletically. So instead, he reinvented himself as a wild brawler and it's working. He's still having great matches, just of a different style.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

But that was NJPW Jericho. Time to reinvent himself again.
[Image: Chase-Field-2-1024x732.jpg]