All Elite Wrestling
They've announced Tampa for Mania already?
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Not yet
The Elite invaded another promotion:
16:30 is where that starts.

[+] 1 user Likes DangPlex's post
All Elite Wrestling made a few announcements on episode five of their Road to Double or Nothing video series.

Bea Priestley is set to join AEW at the promotion's Fight for the Fallen show in Jacksonville, Florida. That event was first announced at AEW's Double or Nothing rally, with it being noted that a large portion of the gate will go to benefiting victims of gun violence.

Episode five of the Road to Double or Nothing revealed that Fight for the Fallen will take place in July.

Priestley is from the United Kingdom, and Stardom, World of Sport, PROGRESS, and Pro Wrestling: EVE are among the promotions she has wrestled for.

AEW also announced a partnership with KultureCity that will begin with making Double or Nothing the "first sensory-inclusive wrestling event in history." KultureCity will provide training to staff at the MGM Grand Garden Arena and packets will be supplied with items to help those who struggle to process sensory information at large events.
[Image: 6hWZ8sh.gif]
11 DAYS
so their gimmick is the fag/lgtbcitqq loving, retard loving, pretending bitches wrestling is entertaining company.

SMDH, i'm all in with WWE thnx bye
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
Sounds like they would accept MNE with open arms.
11 DAYS
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
MNE isnt't down with fag shit and we don't feel the need alter our shows so retards can be comfortable
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

The Young Bucks have action figures by LJN coming out soon.
Kinda sorta. Chalktheline bought the rights to LJN. This is not yet an AEW toy deal. The real LJN went out of business years ago. Fun fact: the J from LJN went on to create the company Jakks which still exists today.

Anyway, the figures are similar to the classic LJN line but the scale is slightly off and the coloring isn’t good (both Nick and Matt have black hair). They display fine but the posing of the figures would be hard for a kid to play with. They retail for $40.

[Image: rex_158_young_bucks_moc.jpg]
[img]
[Image: rex_158_young_bucks_back.jpg]
[Image: rex_158_young_bucks_pic5.jpg]
11 DAYS
The positions look slightly off.
It clearly says you can twist and turn’em into different wrestling holds!
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
40 DOLLARS FOR THOSE UGLY PIECES OF SHIT???????????

fuck outta here if you ain't down wit da Hasbros

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
The Young Bucks won the AAA tag titles last night.
Arrival:

Victory:

I guess the match at Double or Nothing will be for the AAA titles again?
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

El Jung Buckos. Super kick Fiesta!
11 DAYS
PJ Black allegedly turned down WWE and AEW, signed a 10 month deal with ROH. Weird ass contract length.
They need to check their privilege and let POC have their championships.
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Well I'm pretty sure the tranny is gonna be the first "women's" champion, and she's also a POC, so they got their bases covered (and the lights too to be more sensitive to people with autism, rite?)

...fuck this company.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
You don’t seem to like women’s wrestling anyway so no big loss, right?

Catering to people with special needs is an odd thing to hate on. It’s great material for jokes but I would rather have them in their safe space than to see them freaking out while I’m trying to watch a show.
11 DAYS
I don't, I just think maybe a "women's championship" shouldn't be held by someone with a dick (unless it's a Harvey Whippleman situation where they are rightfully mocking women's wrestling).

And if they really wanna cater to special needs people, or people that freak out over flashing lights and loud noises, maybe a wrestling show in LAS FUCKING VEGAS isn't the best place to do that.
[Image: il_570xN.711877764_jggh.jpg]
Don't be a cuck, be a sick fuck instead at http://thesfu.net/forums/
Were you this worked up when Chyna won the IC championship?

And they will be catering to those people with those issues at all their shows from what I understand...so Vegas the first of many? Agreed, Vegas isn’t the best place for people like that. However, it will probably be a very small percentage of people who actually use it. Where does it end though? Wheelchair ramps for the disabled?
11 DAYS

11 DAYS
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Punk may be what they need.
Quote:All Elite Wrestling's Cody filed a trademark on the term "Prince of Wrestling" on 3/18, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The trademark notes the filing is for good and services, specifically, "Entertainment services, namely, live appearances by a professional wrestling and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, personal appearances by a professional wrestler and sports entertainment personality; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Entertainment services, namely, providing podcasts in the field of professional wrestling and sports entertainment Intent to Use: The applicant has a bona fide intention, and is entitled, to use the mark in commerce on or in connection with the identified goods/services."

Cody also interestingly filed for trademarks on the terms "Battlebowl", "Bash at the Beach", and "Bunkhouse Stampede" on 3/18 as well.

All of those titles will be familiar to long-time professional wrestling fans. The Bunkhouse Stampede, a no holds barred steel cage battle royal, was a match concept created by Cody's father Dusty Rhodes in the late 1980s and also the title of the very first Jim Crockett Promotions PPV at the Nassau Coliseum in New York in 1987. Battlebowl was another Dusty invention, with the idea of an event featuring "randomly" selected wrestlers who normally would not team with each other, with the victors advancing onto a final battle royal to determine the Battle Bowl winner. The concept was first done at the 1991 Starrcade before graduating into its own PPV in 1993.

Bash at the Beach was a WCW PPV title first utilized in the early 1990s. None of the titles had been previously trademarked.

The trademark for the event titles note, they are being filed for good and services, specifically, "Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Entertainment services in the nature of a wrestling club; Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network Intent to Use: The applicant has a bona fide intention, and is entitled, to use the mark in commerce on or in connection with the identified goods/services."

11 DAYS

11 DAYS
Brandi discussed the design for a new AEW championship title. She noted it will be as large as the Mid-South North American Championship. They are looking to make it unique to AEW, but the size will be in the same ballpark, below is a photo of what the Mid-South North American Championship looked like.

[Image: 8f130525f1bcfb0431c9040946c6e523.jpg]
[Image: C_bEj6jVoAAco6L.jpg]
[Image: Dr0lZUmWsAETWQU?format=jpg&name=900x900]
11 DAYS
That's a big ol' belt
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

It’s like five plaques attached to a calf.
11 DAYS
It'll be pretty believable when something that hefty clocks someone in the head and they go down for the count
[+] 1 user Likes Zack T's post
My first thought (other than it possibly being ugly) was “will anyone be big enough to wear it?”

I did some research and apparently the conman himself, Reggie Parks, is making this belt. Reggie is the guy who made all those amazing classic designs in the 80’s and 90’s. Over the last 15 years or so, he has ripped off countless customers. They pay him $5000-$20,000 (depending upon the order) and he puts you on a waiting list. Some people having been waiting for over 7 years to get their belt. Reggie only works on stuff when he feels like it and doesn’t really go off his actual list. It’s whatever project he wants to do. And even then he outsources some of the work so the belt you are getting may not be a Reggie Parks handcrafted piece.

But if a major wrestling company wants something done? Shiiit. Reggie has time for you!
11 DAYS