Official WWE Super Show Down 2018 Thread
[Image: 20180828_SuperShowDown_Match_AJ_Samoa--b...4b896a.jpg]

AJ Styles © vs Samoa Joe - No Disqualification/No Count Out WWE Championship Match

[Image: 20180917_SuperShowDown_Match_BeckyCharlo...dd2014.jpg]

Becky Lynch © vs Charlotte Flair - Smackdown Women's Championship

[Image: 20180831_SuperShowDown_Match_TheNewDay_T...13375d.jpg]

New Day © vs The Bar - Smackdown Tag Team Championships

[Image: 20180828_SuperShowDown_Match_Cedric_Murp...96656c.jpg]

Cedric Alexander © vs Buddy Murphy - Cruiserweight Championship

[Image: 20180620_SuperShowDown_Match_TakerHHH--7...6789b6.jpg]

Undertaker vs Triple H

[Image: 20180910_SuperShowDown_TheShield_Drew_Do...8fbf34.jpg]

The Shield vs Dolph Ziggler, Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre

[Image: 20180820_SuperShowDown_Match_Bryan_Miz--...1abd8e.jpg]

Daniel Bryan vs The Miz - #1 Contendership for the WWE Championship

[Image: 20180827_SuperShowDown_Ronda_Bellas_Riot...f1a2b2.jpg]

Ronda Rousey, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella vs The Riott Squad

[Image: 20180820_SuperShowDown_Cena_Lashley_KO_E...218b45.jpg]

John Cena & Bobby Lashley vs Kevin Owens & Elias

[Image: 20180831_SuperShowDown_Match_AsukaNaomi_...992f7d.jpg]

Naomi & Asuka vs IIconics
5 Tag matches and 5 singles matches

How about that.

I haven't been watching WWE since I started my new job much, but I do read results so I can keep up with it. Gotta figure out where to fit it in to my life. Or start remembering to stream it live. Anyway, I likely won't watch this but maybe I will at some point. It does have some good stuff on it.

If Samoa Joe doesn't win the WWE title, I dunno what's next for him. This has got to be the final chapter here. But then again, if Joe wins, there's a rematch coming after this, probably in Saudi Arabia. So I dunno. If he loses, we're done with this feud. If he wins, we've got at least 1 more match to go. And while I like Joe/AJ, this is becoming like AJ/Shinsuke in that they're making them fight way too many times. 3 matches is the limit that you should do in a row, and that's only if it's tied at 1 win each and needs a tiebreaker. Otherwise, 2 makes more sense, or even just 1. Dragging the feud out over 4 or 5 matches just sucks the life out of it. It's really hard to do. At this point even Johnny and Ciampa need a break from each other.

Intrigued about Taker and Triple H for sure, but if they're building to a tag match, then it's not really "FOR THE LAST TIME" is it? Asshats. I could see Triple H winning this time since it's not WrestleMania and I don't think he's actually ever beaten Undertaker 1 on 1 before. Could finally get that W.

Shield vs Dolph StrowMcIntyre should be a good match. Shield should win, unless Dean turns.

Becky and Charlotte should be good too, I do want to see that. I figure Becky retains.

New Day and The Bar is hard to say. I wouldn't be surprised to see The Bar win, though.

Cedric probably will retain over Buddy Murphy. Glad Buddy is doing something though, I always liked him more than Wesley Blake.

I hope Daniel Bryan wins over the Miz this time, both for the feud and also to see Bryan vs Joe or Bryan vs Styles.

Naomi/Asuka vs IIconics is a throwaway, but I wouldn't be surprised if the IIconics pull off a win (pinning Naomi) in their homeland.

Cena/Lashley handily defeat Owens/Elias

Bella's/Rousey likely beat Riott Squad, especially if Liv Morgan can't compete and they substitute someone else on there.
I'll be watching this later in the day Saturday. I don't even wake up at 4am for NJPW shows, fuck if I'm doing it for a throwaway WWE show
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
Same. I'll watch later if it gets good reviews.
[Image: Chaos.png]

I know you've been busy Zack so I was thinking about doing one of these today. I'm not sure what else you do outside of work, but missing shows in one reason I really enjoy wrestling podcasts (they make you feel as though you watched the show without having the actually sit through it). Plus if something interests you, a quick google search will allow you to find whatever parts you want to see.

The show itself should be fun. These overseas throwaway PPVs are great visuals and it breaks up that monotonous feel that every WWE PPV has now since they did away with the sets. Storyline wise I dont expect much as it is a "Road to Survivor Series" show/Road to SaudiMania show.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Honestly I keep myself busy by trying to find people to date, and it seems like a lot of days I don't have my son, I have other things to do - Shopping or whatever.

My problem is also that when I am home, I'd rather just play games than watch anything. For the last 4 1/2 years almost, I've been fortunate enough to be able to watch shows at work. But with the start of my new job at the beginning of August, I don't do that anymore, soooooo I dunno.

Really I just need to get myself a small laptop or tablet so I can watch shows while playing my games. Until then, my watching stuff has suffered Tongue
Makes sense and I don't blame you! When I go to buy or build a house in the next year, I want to get a larger screen with picture in picture for that exact reason. Having a separate device nearby is great but its a pain in the ass to pause and toggle.
What the fuck is a Buddy Murphy? Haven’t watched 205 in forever
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
He's a former tag team champion in NXT. His partner wasn't shit but Murphy was awesome. So they finally moved him up to 205 because he was rotting away in NXT. But yeah, Murphy's great. His former partner is still slumming it in NXT. Wesley Blake. He's part of that lame new Forgotten Sons group.

Which one knocked up the tough enough Sara chick
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Wesley Blake. The jobber one.

Buddy Murphy is engaged to Alexa Bliss.

They both sucked.
Wesley Blake is definitely the Marty Jennetty of that team
[Image: zk36qbvjcaq11.jpg]
[Image: 7xNYUJt_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

I really like how much it looks like Summerslam at Wembly...
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes myxmastrmike's post
I just started watching. The finish of the New Day/Bar match was pretty great.

Good match but shit ending to Becky/Charlotte.

Holy shit. Cena's hair...

Bahahahahah wtf was that. Cena looks ridiculous, he only came in and did 30 seconds of stuff at the finish. And he really dud the stupid backhand punch thing that he did at a house show awhile back as his finisher. How fucking stupid lol

That was house show as fuck.

Also, for the first time ever....Cena feels wrong. It's just weird to see him as a full blown part-timer who is so close to the end of his career. He looks old and out of place in WWE now, and that's just weird.

Decent show. Odd order for matchups but overall it worked. I wish they would show the crowd more and use more pyro. Cena and his hair + his promo + his fist of doom were all fails. Worst of all? Bobby Lashley. He can wrestle a certain type of match but jesus he was bad in this tag. It really exposed him.

Should have pulled the trigger on Joe. Now he is just dead in the water. Also, wtf was with that Daniel Bryan match? I was looking forward to Daniel Bryan finally kicking the shit out of Miz when suddenly those fucking fucks went to a quick finish. Oh well.
AJ/Joe was outstanding. I feel like it kinda hurts Joe to not win it, but he can recover. And I love long title reigns, so AJ having an Okada-like reign is good with me.

Buddy Murphy vs. Cedric Alexander was probably even better. Holy shit what a match. Murphy is a fuckin' STAR man. I would love to see WWE turn the cruiserweight division into something like NJPW's Jr. division, something that is actually taken seriously.

Shield vs. Strowman & Co. was awesome too. Man, this is weird ass stadium house show vibes, but the matches have been pretty fuckin' great. All the storytelling between the Shield members in this match was great.

No idea what the fuck Bryan/Miz was. Either they botched the ending or they were short on time or something. But that was piss poor.

Watching the main event now. Someone really needs to pull Undertaker aside and tell him it's time. That dude cannot go AT ALL anymore and he's hurting his legacy a little bit more every time he tries. This is not good.

Although Undertaker nearly backdropped Triple H onto a girl in a wheelchair so there's that at least.

Final verdict. Well....that was something.

Ready to just get this OilMania II tag team match out of the way so I can go back to pretending Shawn never came out of retirement.

Love AJ but man it’s tough. I agree in the longer title reigns but Joe I think needed that win more than we realize right now. I think in a couple years we’ll look back and see that Joe’s career arc in the E changed with this loss.
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
Cena lookin like 1984 Arnold in Terminator
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obsidian's post
CENA LOOKS LIKE A WRINKLY OLD SCRAWNY PIECE OF SHIT NOW
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

Bruh got me weak with this LOL
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
Just watched.

No more Taker, please. It literally looks like it hurts him to walk after a few minutes.
[Image: 330skup.jpg]