WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 Thread
I'm not bothering with betting anymore since the last few shows it's just been me to do it. But I'll still lay out all the matches.

LOOK AT THESE HORRIBLE GRAPHICS. LOOK AT IT.

[Image: wwe-hell-cell-poster-2018-2.jpg]

[Image: wwe-hell-cell-poster-2018.png]

[Image: 20180910_HIAC_RomanBraunFoley--e7f1d8e36...23e667.jpg]

Roman Reigns © vs Braun Strowman - Hell In A Cell Universal Championship Match, Mick Foley as Special Guest Referee - Braun is cashing in Money In The Bank on this match

[Image: 20180905_HIAC_AJSamoa--f4a9a28277dc1bd2e...ee66ae.jpg]

AJ Styles © vs Samoa Joe - WWE Championship

[Image: 20180905_HIAC_RondaAlexa--8b765fa9fe0796...536aa1.jpg]

Ronda Rousey © vs Alexa Bliss - Raw Women's Championship

[Image: 20180905_HIAC_CharoltteBecky--e3ccad35d2...9e2a10.jpg]

Charlotte Flair © vs Becky Lynch - Smackdown Women's Championship

[Image: 20180910_HIAC_ZigglerMcIntyre_RollinsAmb...01a4c4.jpg]

Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre © vs The Shield - Raw Tag Team Championships

[Image: 20180911_HIAC_NewDayRusevDay--f1d58fca30...4e1cfe.jpg]

New Day © vs Rusev Day - Smackdown Tag Team Championships

[Image: 20180905_HIAC_Hardy_Orton--16141eeb0ac34...fc58ea.jpg]

Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton - Hell In A Cell Match

[Image: 20180905_HIAC_BrieDBMizMaryse--3e27b1a11...411dbe.jpg]

Brie Bella & Daniel Bryan vs Miz & Maryse
Both the US and IC titles not being defended, that's weird.

I would think Braun's gonna lose to Roman. But here's what I want - I want them to make everyone think Braun cashed in Money in the bank and failed, but secretly he actually was simply granted a championship match and had Baron Corbin/Stephanie McMahon hold on to the briefcase for him while he waits for the right moment. Then all of a sudden, a truly unexpected cash in happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Zack T's post
There's no way Braun's winning and it's so stupid. Literally the hottest babyface the company had. Turned him heel so they'd have someone to feed to Roman. Ugh.

I'm loving AJ's record breaking title run and I'd love to see it continue, but at the same time, Joe kinda has to win the title this time if he's going to be taken seriously.

Ronda ain't losing that title yet.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Joe’s in the same position shinsuke was. If he doesn’t win, what’s next? Random nothing feuds or disappearing for awhile.

And I agree about Braun. But they wrote themselves into a corner here. Braun shouldn’t have won the Money in the bank. But because he did and his character is who he is, it doesn’t make sense for him to hold on to it and just wait for the right time - he’s big and bad enough to just do it first chance he gets. So that’s what they had to do, and because they don’t want Roman to lose the title right after winning it, Braun has to eat a loss.

Would’ve made more sense for Owens to have won the briefcase, or someone else. Braun didn’t have to win that match at all.
(09-12-2018, 01:24 PM)Zack T Wrote: Would’ve made more sense for Owens to have won the briefcase.

This is what I have been saying all along.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
The fuckin' cell is red.

Rusev Day vs. New Day was actually really fun. I hate that they're still teasing dissension between Rusev and Aiden though

Wtf. I swear I posted this twice. Maybe I got distracted. Anyway, its going to be weird for sure.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Okay that screwdriver spot was the most horrifying thing I may have ever seen in WWE. Jesus.

This match is living up to the brutality at least.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
My god the ear just kept twisting....what else are we in store for?
Based Becky
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
That Becky pop was Punk levels of hype they better run with this. Apparently Brock is walking around backstage not even trying to hide...
[+] 1 user Likes Landshark's post
(09-16-2018, 06:28 PM)Peezy Wrote: Okay that screwdriver spot was the most horrifying thing I may have ever seen in WWE. Jesus.

This match is living up to the brutality at least.

Which match you talking about, I’m about to start watching now
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Hardy/Orton

Shield vs. Drew/Ziggler was fucking great. This PPV has been fire so far.

And goddammit....Ziggler's KBC champion again LOL

Swear to god I just heard someone in the crowd shout "Hey Joe, pineapple doesn't belong on pizza!" LOL
[Image: lvMGDAM.jpg]
(12-06-2011, 05:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Poindexter eats heart attacks for breakfast.

(02-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris Wrote: There is more evidence to suggest that Poindexter is cursed than there is to suggest god exists.

[+] 3 users Like Poindexter's post
Awesome match. Weird finish but now that I've seen the replay, I love it.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
The PPV momentum has stopped dead in its tracks. Bryan/Brie vs. Miz/Maryse was...fine. And now the crowd is dead for this Ronda/Alexa match.

LOLRONDAWINS
Broke and my subscriptions out... That ear shit was some CZW level shit
Foley's retarded jheri curl pisses me off.
(12-06-2011, 05:57 PM)That Guy Wrote: Poindexter eats heart attacks for breakfast.

(02-05-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris Wrote: There is more evidence to suggest that Poindexter is cursed than there is to suggest god exists.

[Image: vWCdrxO.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Mudkips's post
Well, that (non)ending was stupid.

[+] 1 user Likes Poindexter's post
See you guys on Nitro tomorrow night!
[+] 1 user Likes Mudkips's post
[Image: Kane_Tears_Door_Off_Cell.gif]

I'm fairly certain that the debut of Kane was WAAAAAAY more brutal than that pussy attack by Lesnar and they still finished the Cell match.

0 out of 10 devil horns for that finish.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 2 users Like Rob's post
Yeah that ending ate dicks....
[Image: sa1wgxW.jpg]
Remember when Roman kicked out of seventy F5's at Wrestlemania? But now after 1, he and Strowman can't continue.

Or remember when Mick Foley nearly fucking died in his HIAC match 20 years ago? And now, we have a no contest when guys can't get up from a regular finisher.

Goddamn what a shit ending to what was otherwise a really good show. But that just sours the whole thing.

Heyman macing Foley got a legit lul from me though.

Strowman no longer has the MitB either. Boourns indeed.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Overall that might have been the best WWE show in a long time...maybe since Great Balls of Fire? But god damn 2 dusty finishes in the title matches and a weak ass ending. Way to throw away the MITB contract and derail Roman's big push. LOLesnar.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Apparently Lesnar's back because he's working the Saudi Arabia show in November because that Saudi money is too good to turn down. My guess: triple threat, LOLROMANWINS, Lesnar fucks off back to his UFC training.

And I actually really liked the ending to the AJ/Joe match. At first it came off weird but once they showed the replay, I love it. It made sense that the referee couldn't see it because even we couldn't see it at first. And it means Joe has a legitimate gripe that he should be WWE champion. Even Paige and the announcers had to admit that Joe should have won. I loved it.

Yea that's a fine ending. One more match at Survivor Series or Super-Show, and if Joe doesn't win then he's gonna get the Nakamura treatment probably.

I'm fine with Brock suddenly showing up, and working Super Show. Big payday for him, but also wraps up his story for now pretty well. It makes sense that Brock would want to get his title back, even with his UFC aspirations, so he should do a stunt like this to circumvent the former decision to hold off on his rematch.

Now he gets a rematch, and he can lose without even being pinned again, and go off to UFC for awhile and come back in a year or 2 if he wants and we'll all be refreshed and be crazy for him even more.