Fenix and Pentagon jr wwe bound
Rumored for a few days, basically confirmed by MLW on Twitter. Wonder what they will be branded as since they dont own either of those names. Also can't see them used well.

WWE needs to start cutting loose some of its talent too.
[Image: Chaos.png]

please no
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
Fuck man. I mean, that's awesome for NXT but they seriously have too many people. I hate that they're stockpiling all the best wrestlers in the world just to keep anyone else from having them.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

I'm sure they will be awesome in NXT and they will make a ton, but fuck man, you know unless Vince gets distracted by the XFL they are gonna be Lucha Party 2.0 when they move up or relegate them to 205 live. Fenix especially since he is particularly small.

I said NO
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 3 users Like Sal Undy's post
A stable with Rey Mysterio also?
[Image: nls85v.jpg]
LWO
[+] 2 users Like DangPlex's post
i'm seeing my nigga Pentagon Jr in a shitty longshoreman hall in Long Beach tonight.

Commence being jealous. Nerds.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post
They'll be driving John Deere's to the ring in no time.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 2 users Like Rob's post
(09-07-2018, 08:41 AM)Ceallach Wrote: Rumored for a few days, basically confirmed by MLW on Twitter. Wonder what they will be branded as since they dont own either of those names. Also can't see them used well.

What talent is there really to cut? Just a few jobber tag teams.

Realistically... if I was in charge of the "E" I'd create even more separate shows for the network. They could really use an hour long Tag Team show and hour long Women's show to flow with 205 Live and NXT. If they had EXCLUSIVE episodes of Raw on Mondays, 205 Live on Tuesdays, NXT on Wednesdays, Women's Thursdays, Smackdown Fridays, Tag Team Saturdays and PPV Sundays... That'd actually be pretty dope and make me watch the network/wrestling 7 days a week.
(09-07-2018, 09:49 PM)Rob Wrote: They'll be driving John Deere's to the ring in no time.

[Image: 7cwzOeU.jpg]
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Mudkips's post
Lol, Juvi said the Mexicools were actually he and Psicosis' pitch, lol.

The only thing I would do is rebrand NXT as a separate super indy instead of developmental, because it isnt developmental. And have an actual NXT to get time for the actual developmental talent at the performance center who dont do shit.

That's a big thing missing. When Cornette was running developmental, Cena and Batista and Orton didnt have to compete with established dudes for ring and screen time.

UNLIKE THE REST OF YOU FUCKING NERDS I ACTUALLY GET OUT THERE AND FIND THINGS OUT.

[Image: W6mdkGm.jpg]

i'm all in with WWE so i don't usually like to sink to the fat neckbeard depths of an indy show but i went last night to a horrid part of n word infested long beach to see whats good with my main man pentagon.

first of all, the fattest, neckiest of neckbeards, dregs of society and noodle armed weirdos go to indy shows. it was disguting.

so penta beat some guy who's gimmick is he's triple h jr or sum shit. calls himself single h, uses a sledgehammer and everything. it was meh.

bitches also "wrestled" on the show. it's sickening to see people pretend that shit is entertaining in real life.

so afterwards me and penta chopped it up. i said listen my guy, you don't have to suck mainstream dick like violent gay to get rich, stay true and stay underground. let me tell you about a global juggernaut called MNE

[+] 3 users Like Sal Undy's post
(09-07-2018, 10:27 PM)JustJoe Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 08:41 AM)Ceallach Wrote: Rumored for a few days, basically confirmed by MLW on Twitter. Wonder what they will be branded as since they dont own either of those names. Also can't see them used well.

Realistically... if I was in charge of the "E" I'd create even more separate shows for the network. They could really use an hour long Tag Team show and hour long Women's show to flow with 205 Live and NXT. If they had EXCLUSIVE episodes of Raw on Mondays, 205 Live on Tuesdays, NXT on Wednesdays, Women's Thursdays, Smackdown Fridays, Tag Team Saturdays and PPV Sundays... That'd actually be pretty dope and make me watch the network/wrestling 7 days a week.

I was just thinking the other day tha what we needed was more WWE. 5 hours of main tv plus 205, Mae Young, etc etc and then add in 3-4 hours of PPv every 3 weeks? That just isn’t enough.
[Image: 934677_573863302661411_609865347_n.jpg]
(09-08-2018, 08:17 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: so afterwards me and penta chopped it up. i said listen my guy, you don't have to suck mainstream dick like violent gay to get rich, stay true and stay underground. let me tell you about a global juggernaut called MNE

and thats when pentagon was like, i gotta get far away from this MNE shill and bounced
[Image: topdogg.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes bj0rn's post
WWE is becoming more and more unwatchable to me. I'm so close to finally giving up on Raw.

Smackdown is still pretty decent most weeks and NXT is great. But god I'm so bored with the overly corporate, predictable state of that whole company.

MNE is the Global Force Gold of the music industry.

And agreed that WWE is not just staying the same but getting worse despite the roster. For anyone who hates on the dirt sheets, I have to defend that the behind the scenes stuff is the only thing keeping me interested in watching their product. I care way more about the wrestlers as individuals than I do as characters because WWE has given me no reason to feel strongly about any of them.
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
(09-08-2018, 01:00 PM)Peezy Wrote: WWE is becoming more and more unwatchable to me. I'm so close to finally giving up on Raw.

Smackdown is still pretty decent most weeks and NXT is great. But god I'm so bored with the overly corporate, predictable state of that whole company.

Honestly, I've been paying more attention to Lucha Underground, and even Impact, than I am WWE.
[Image: DARKCYDE.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes The Artist Formerly Known as L's post
(09-08-2018, 12:08 PM)Opitiplex Wrote:

I was just thinking the other day tha what we needed was more WWE. 5 hours of main tv plus 205, Mae Young, etc etc and then add in 3-4 hours of PPv every 3 weeks? That just isn’t enough.

Don't forget WWE NXT UK. The more options the better in my book.

I am super excited to see more of Pentagon if he signs. He is my favorite indy wrestler at the moment. I'm sure if this rings true we'll just get a year long Lucha Dragons Vs. Lucha Bros feud.

But yes... Raw is really bad. With MNF starting Monday and Roman as champ I'll be forgoing Raw for the near future. Outside of Kevin Owens, Elias, Braun, Ronda, and Finn... I could really care less about the rest of the roster.
Those aren't really options though. 205, Mae Young, NXT, UK.......they're all still WWE at the end of the day and all have a lot of the same issues that plague the rest of the company.

(09-08-2018, 12:13 PM)bj0rn Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 08:17 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: so afterwards me and penta chopped it up. i said listen my guy, you don't have to suck mainstream dick like violent gay to get rich, stay true and stay underground. let me tell you about a global juggernaut called MNE

and thats when pentagon was like, i gotta get far away from this MNE shill and bounced

THATS NOT EVEN WHAT HAPPENED YOU STUPID IDIOT YOU WEREN'T THERE

(09-08-2018, 10:23 PM)Peezy Wrote: Those aren't really options though. 205, Mae Young, NXT, UK.......they're all still WWE at the end of the day and all have a lot of the same issues that plague the rest of the company.

How so?
Raw is majorly problematic. Smackdown as well but mostly enjoyable still. 205 live is great, ruined only by nonexistent crowds. NXT is in the top 2 of best wrestling in the world right now.

(09-08-2018, 10:21 PM)JustJoe Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 12:08 PM)Opitiplex Wrote:

Don't forget WWE NXT UK. The more options the better in my book.

I am super excited to see more of Pentagon if he signs. He is my favorite indy wrestler at the moment. I'm sure if this rings true we'll just get a year long Lucha Dragons Vs. Lucha Bros feud.

But yes... Raw is really bad. With MNF starting Monday and Roman as champ I'll be forgoing Raw for the near future. Outside of Kevin Owens, Elias, Braun, Ronda, and Finn... I could really care less about the rest of the roster.

I was 100% being sarcastic. There is way too much E rasslin on tv right now. I don’t want another minute
(09-09-2018, 09:34 AM)Ceallach Wrote:
(09-08-2018, 10:23 PM)Peezy Wrote: Those aren't really options though. 205, Mae Young, NXT, UK.......they're all still WWE at the end of the day and all have a lot of the same issues that plague the rest of the company.

How so?
Raw is majorly problematic. Smackdown as well but mostly enjoyable still. 205 live is great, ruined only by nonexistent crowds. NXT is in the top 2 of best wrestling in the world right now.

Yeah I actually shouldn't include NXT in that because it's so totally different. But all the rest....same scripted promos. Same formula. Match starts. 2 minutes in, someone gets thrown out of the ring. "Will they recover? Raw/Smackdown/whatever rolls on, after the break!"

Even with Smackdown, while the storylines and wrestlers are better, everything is still basically the same. You can pretty much predict everything that's gonna happen next.

Oh, what's that? The Bar and The Usos are feuding and we have 4 weeks until the PPV?

Week 1: Cesaro vs. Jay
Week 2: Sheamus vs. Jimmy
Week 3: Cesaro vs. Jimmy
Week 4: Sheamus vs. Jay

Split the wins 50/50.

Someone is standing backstage watching this match on TV. Better have them stand awkwardly to the side in a way that no one does when watching TV.

Holy shit, is there a minor C-list celebrity in the house?! I bet the WWE Universe™ would love to see that person make one of your best heel wrestlers look like an idiot!

DAE sports entertainment?!

The general manager is in a plain room with a poster for the next PPV on the wall, texting or talking on their phone and someone interrupts them? Then someone else interrupts them? Hey, I have a great idea! You two are going to have a match tonight!

Opening segment, someone's out there cutting a promo. Someone else interrupts. Match tonight! Oh wait, you two don't get along and you're interrupted by these other 2 people? Tag team match later tonight!

Things are getting intense? ShAKy CaMeRaAAaA!!!

OMG ARE WE TRENDING #1 WORLDWIDE RIGHT NOW?! Better make sure we don't shut the fuck up about it. Otherwise the people who are already watching might not know!

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and

[+] 2 users Like Peezy's post
^^^^ sounds heavenly TBH
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Fro's post
And again that's every Raw, and usually Smackdown, but none of the other wwe shows.

And guess who shows up to every Raw and sometimes smackdown but none of the other shows and doesn't produce 205 anymore either?

NXT has a little bit of it still. Sports entertainment, NXT Universe, clearly scripted promos for some people, etc. Same with 205 Live, plus they have the dumb backstage general manager segments and shit too.

But you're most definitely right, it's clearly a Vince thing and it's the worst on the 2 main shows. But you still see parts of it leaking into the other shows as well.

(09-09-2018, 01:08 PM)Peezy Wrote:
(09-09-2018, 09:34 AM)Ceallach Wrote:

How so?

Yeah I actually shouldn't include NXT in that because it's so totally different. But all the rest....same scripted promos. Same formula. Match starts. 2 minutes in, someone gets thrown out of the ring. "Will they recover? Raw/Smackdown/whatever rolls on, after the break!"

Even with Smackdown, while the storylines and wrestlers are better, everything is still basically the same. You can pretty much predict everything that's gonna happen next.

Oh, what's that? The Bar and The Usos are feuding and we have 4 weeks until the PPV?

Week 1: Cesaro vs. Jay
Week 2: Sheamus vs. Jimmy
Week 3: Cesaro vs. Jimmy
Week 4: Sheamus vs. Jay

Split the wins 50/50.

Someone is standing backstage watching this match on TV. Better have them stand awkwardly to the side in a way that no one does when watching TV.

Holy shit, is there a minor C-list celebrity in the house?! I bet the WWE Universe™ would love to see that person make one of your best heel wrestlers look like an idiot!

DAE sports entertainment?!

The general manager is in a plain room with a poster for the next PPV on the wall, texting or talking on their phone and someone interrupts them? Then someone else interrupts them? Hey, I have a great idea! You two are going to have a match tonight!

Opening segment, someone's out there cutting a promo. Someone else interrupts. Match tonight! Oh wait, you two don't get along and you're interrupted by these other 2 people? Tag team match later tonight!

Things are getting intense? ShAKy CaMeRaAAaA!!!

OMG ARE WE TRENDING #1 WORLDWIDE RIGHT NOW?! Better make sure we don't shut the fuck up about it. Otherwise the people who are already watching might not know!

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and

Pretty much been the same for the last 20 years. It was just way cooler when there was puppies and blood involved.
Penta and Fenix wont be headed after all, it was thought their contracts were up, but due to fucky LU wording, they have an extra year on their contracts. Their non compete lasts until the end of next year since the non compete started after the completion of the airing of the season, not when they actually performed.

WWE are now after Bandido though. He met with Regal at BOLA.

Lol at Lucha Underground having a no compete