Official ALL IN Thread
[Image: wmzXNRb.jpg]

[Image: xK2sTum.jpg]
Rey Mysterio, Fénix & Bandido vs. The Golden Elite (Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson & Kota Ibushi)

[Image: DTkDR1C.jpg]
Kenny Omega vs. Pentagon

[Image: F8FBbLP.jpg]
Cody Rhodes vs. Nick Aldis
NWA Championship

[Image: 0KVid8J.jpg]
Jay Lethal vs. The Winner of the Over Budget Battle Royal
Ring of Honor Championship

[Image: ZWxCY2N.jpg]
Marty Scurll vs. Kazuchika Okada

[Image: vzi30YD.jpg]
Madison Rayne vs. Britt Baker vs. Chelsea Green vs. Tessa Blanchard

[Image: w8cQNYn.jpg]
Joey Janela vs. Hangman Page
Chicago Street Fight

[Image: 5gnJTeE.jpg]
Christopher Daniels vs. Stephen Amell

[Image: uGZH657.jpg]
The Briscoes vs. SoCal Uncensored

[Image: AtJbu7P.jpg]
Over Budget Battle Royal

featuring
Moose, Colt Cabana, Rocky Romero, Jordynne Grace, Ethan Page, Billy Gunn, Brian Cage, Jimmy Jacobs, Marko Stunt, Brandon Cutler, Punishment Martinez, and more...

Winner gets a shot at Jay Lethal's ROH Championship later that night

The show is airing on traditional PPV as well as
Fite TV
ROH Honor Club
And the full broadcast will be on-demand after it airs on NJPW World

The pre-show Zero Hour will air on national TV on WGN America. Check your local listings.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post
only gonna bootleg this to see if CM CHUMP appears
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 3 users Like Sal Undy's post
[Image: aJVZMNc.jpg]
The official referees of All In
Paul Turner, Rick Knox, Earl Hebner, Jerry Lynn & Todd Sinclair

[Image: tKF22y9.jpg]
Broadcast team for All In

Don Callis, Excalibur & Ian Riccaboni - commentary
Justin Roberts & Bobby Cruise - ringside announcers
Alicia Atout & Sean Mooney - interviewers

pretty crazy that we're getting three world champions on one show:
NWA Champ Nick Aldis
NJPW Champ Kenny Omega
ROH Champ Jay Lethal

i keep hoping for an appearance from Impact/TNA Champ Austin Aries as well. with Moose and Cyrus there, plus his Starrcast appearance, i think there's a good chance.

i've got my ticket and hotel and can't wait for this saturday!!
[Image: 24H1eOe.jpg]
Four champions actually. Fenix just won AAA's biggest title this past weekend

Contract this... Vince that... Yadda yadda yadda

It'd be pretty fucking sick if, to further KO's quitting storyline, he was a surprise entrant in to this shitty Battle Royale (with cheese) and won it to challenge for the RoH Championship again.

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Rob's post
I got a nice low blow today: I will be moving out of my home on September 1st. No other details are available but I'm pissed about the timing of everything. Good news is that I might be in town to grab a beer with Rob (early to mid September).

Also, signs point to Neville (PAC) being at All In which would be awesome. Hopefully he lights the indy world, Japan, UK, etc on fire!
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
Shit dude, that's....abrupt. And sounds shitty. Hit me up if you need anything.

Oh I'm not hard up or anything but I appreciate it! Long story short, we thought we could keep our apartment longer but since it is owned by the University, they dictate the terms and say we have until the 3rd to GTFO. Meanwhile we are supposed to be moving to Minnesota but the paperwork is going to take up to 20 days to process. This leaves us in limbo. So we are just putting our stuff in storage and then probably going to go visit/stay with family and friends for a few weeks until we get the call that the paperwork is done. The only reason we dont just move to Minnesota now is that her job is supposed to pay for us to move and pay for our housing out there until we find a place...but they wont reimburse us for anything prior to her paperwork being processed.

It is all good. It's just a longer vacation I guess? Lol.
[+] 2 users Like Chris's post
Let me know when you're in town and we'll definitely hook up for a beer good sir!

Win the Day!

[Image: vS1CaHG.png]

Gonna try my best to make it happen!
(08-12-2018, 04:22 PM)Sal Undy Wrote:
(04-24-2018, 06:20 AM)Sal Undy Wrote: I'M

[Image: 8emfEft.jpg]

WITH

[Image: qCHd8lJ.jpg]

it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Sal Undy's post

The entire broadcast? Well damn, I guess I can watch on my laptop later that night!
[+] 1 user Likes Chris's post
Janela vs. Hangman Page has been changed to a Chicago Street Fight. That match is gonna be insane.

Bajoog Thriller Oh Snap! Cowboy Jae
Joey Ryan is gonna show up and flip a car onto Page with his dick.

Also, now I don’t need to buy All In. I’ll watch it later.
The NJPW deal might hurt PPV sales.
Yeah I had that same thought. Good for fans, but I suspect a lot of people are just gonna wait now.

I'm still buying it, just because I want to support this.

(08-28-2018, 06:16 PM)Chris Wrote: I got a nice low blow today: I will be moving out of my home on September 1st. No other details are available but I'm pissed about the timing of everything. Good news is that I might be in town to grab a beer with Rob (early to mid September).

Also, signs point to Neville (PAC) being at All In which would be awesome. Hopefully he lights the indy world, Japan, UK, etc on fire!

That would have been sick, have him win the battle royale and shit, but allegedly he isnt leaving the WWE now. He is getting a new deal with a big pay increase and terms that dictate he won't be on 205 Live, but the main roster.

I'm gonna watch it later on NJPW. I have plans for Saturday night.
[Image: Chaos.png]

I need a head count, how many of you nerds are purchasing this? For every one that does imma spend $20 at WWE Shop.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Fro's post
(08-29-2018, 03:41 PM)Ceallach Wrote:
(08-28-2018, 06:16 PM)Chris Wrote: I got a nice low blow today: I will be moving out of my home on September 1st. No other details are available but I'm pissed about the timing of everything. Good news is that I might be in town to grab a beer with Rob (early to mid September).

That would have been sick, have him win the battle royale and shit, but allegedly he isnt leaving the WWE now. He is getting a new deal with a big pay increase and terms that dictate he won't be on 205 Live, but the main roster.

I'm gonna watch it later on NJPW. I have plans for Saturday night.

That's interesting. Why the fuck did it take them so long to come to that agreement? Also, he was on fire for a little while and should feel justified in his decision. He is in the top 10 when it comes to in ring talent in that company. He could be somewhere near AJ Styles or Rollins level of over of they wanted him to be.
No idea if it is even true. PWInsider reported that he had a new deal and had redone physicals in PA, but in the Observer it just says that he was granted a full release with no conditions.
[Image: Chaos.png]

The only thing is Neville recently moved back to the UK. Uprooted his entire family from the U.S. and moved them back home. So I don't see him coming back to the U.S. and you pretty much have to live here to work in WWE on a normal full-time basis. Moving back was a major decision and that alone tells me he's pretty much dead set on not going back to WWE. Unless he's going to head up the UK division, but that seems unlikely. He's made it clear he wants to be a main roster top guy, not the top guy on one of their C-shows.

I just realized I don't have WGN America. I cut the cord forever ago. I have DirecTV Now but it's not available on there. Hmmm...

Stream it
Starrcast has shit lighting and their audio is so terrible. Way all over the place. It looks like they are doing it inside a large tent and it is packed all the way around. Probably have pissed people who couldn't get inside. All seats are filled and its standing room only.

The Monday Night War debate has been fun but it is nothing mindblowing or THAT new. Bischoff seems drunk. Prichard is full of shit.

http://taima.tv/r/wooo2
Cody just showed up to the Botchamania trainwreck. And Scorpio Sky....and Brandi Rhodes
you mean FLOP IN looks to have shitty production values??? COLOR ME SHOCKED.

NOT!!!!

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
Did my part at the end of July and signed up for an All In Crate from Highspots.com

Just came in today... meh. Prowrestlingcrate > Highspots

5/10. Will not buy again from highspots.