2018 NFL Thread
josh gordon was probably upset at first when he heard the browns got kush
[Image: The-Dillinger-Escape-Plan.jpg]
I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME

[+] 1 user Likes Enki's post
geaux browns, rite?
It won't surprise me if the Browns win the division this year lol.

And Bell is an idiot. Hope he likes getting beat up with no supporting cast. He's a top talent for sure but he's about to realize how good he had it in Pitt
All he cares about is money, not actually winning.

If he wanted to win hed have gone to the broncos so he could keep running behind a munchak coached line.
[Image: 6bjNXMu.gif]
Houston I think would have been his best fit if he wanted to win. He'd have made a pretty decent offense explosive and as long as JJ was healthy it would be arguably the best defense he's played with since college.
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
(03-12-2019, 10:29 PM)kush Wrote: Will he be allowed to play?

Only the last 8 games
That works out for the Browns. He’ll have fresh legs for the playoff push.
[Image: 04mangold-blog480.jpg]
[Image: xENONYMOUSx.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Enon's post
They could also trade Duke Jr at the trade deadline if they're hurting at a certain position.
browns? playoff off? favored to win? UN i might have a game or two this year i need a +1 for season tickets with the girlfriend and she won't want to go to every game(shes a bungles fan) maybe you could join me for one
[Image: The-Dillinger-Escape-Plan.jpg]
I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED
YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO ME

[+] 1 user Likes Enki's post
1st...go browns

2nd...would love to go, but haven't been to a game since my dad passed in 2017. he usually drove because i don't do highways since i got the smart car 5 years ago. good news; will be getting a new car next year.

3rd...if things go how i want, i'm thinking about my brother and i going to a preseason game to see hunt play since he won't be playing until week 9 at the earliest.
Gronk retires

Quite possibly the only player on the modern Patriots I actually liked to an extent.
Yeah I expected this, writing was on the wall when he said he'd retire rather than play for the team he was gonna get traded to.

It's like, I knew it wasn't anything against his new team, he just didn't wanna go from The Northeast Patriots to the Midwest one's.

NBD, with Jesse James we'll ALWAYS win in the west now.
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Jesse James caught that ball