Official WWE Extreme Rules 2018 Betting Thread
11 Matches Announced

[Image: 20180703_ER_Match_StylesRusev--d17e2f860...b65ee3.jpg]

AJ Styles © vs Rusev - WWE Championship

[Image: 20180703_ER_Match_Dolph_Seth--0d062483b0...7cb600.jpg]

Dolph Ziggler © vs Seth Rollins - Intercontinental Championship 30 Minute Iron Man Match

[Image: 20180703_ER_Match_HardyNakamura--6c3bf54...58fbc5.jpg]

Jeff Hardy © vs Shinsuke Nakamura - United States Championship

[Image: 20180703_ER_Match_BlissNia--c675f2b64ea5...7d155d.jpg]

Alexa Bliss © vs Nia Jax - Raw Women's Championship Extreme Rules Match

[Image: 20180710_ER_Match_CarmellaAsuka--997cf16...3f7398.jpg]

Carmella © vs Asuka - Smackdown Women's Championship Match with James Ellsworth suspended in a shark cage above the ring

[Image: 20180703_ER_Match_Tag--d837a6538fc8953cd...37cdf3.jpg]

Deleter Of Worlds © vs B Team - Raw Tag Team Championships

[Image: 20180703_ER_Match_BludgeonHellNo--6f509d...afce94.jpg]

Bludgeon Brothers © vs Team Hell No - Smackdown Tag Team Championships

[Image: 20180703_ER_Match_RomanBobby--52c34bb2ed...fe381a.jpg]

Roman Reigns vs Bobby Lashley

[Image: 20180703_ER_Match_BraunKevinOwens--38118...890028.jpg]

Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens - Steel Cage Match

[Image: 20180703_ER_Match_Finn_Corbin--4883a72e7...dada8e.jpg]

Finn Balor vs "Constable" Baron Corbin

[Image: 20180710_ER_Match_NewDay_Sanity--3deddc7...92121c.jpg]

New Day vs SaNiTy - Tables Match
11 - AJ Styles
10 - Braun Strowman
9 - Roman Reigns
8 - Sanity
7 - Bludgeon Brothers
6 - Deleter Of Worlds
5 - Alexa Bliss
4 - Dolph Ziggler
3 - Jeff Hardy
2 - Finn Balor
1 - Carmella

I see they added some more stipulations. Shark Cage match, oh boy. Tables match, I dig that. And a steel cage match, which I don't really understand why they're completely burying and feeding Kevin Owens to Braun Strowman like this, but here we are.
Hmmmm Hogan and Jimmy Hart landed in Cleveland 2 hours away with absolutely no booked appearances and hogan posted a pic of a sunset that said my back yard...
Hogan's inevitable return to WWE is gonna be interesting. The mainstream media coverage, the gossip from the locker room, how WWE handles it, whether he makes an apology or if they even acknowledge it, will there be a fan backlash, etc. etc. I'm curious to see how this plays out.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Well. It just happened.
[Image: Chaos.png]

So I see. Poor Meltzer man, he's already so busy for these next couple of weeks haha

Extreme Rules, brought to you by Papa Johns.

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
Is this just for fun or do you guys actually gamble on it?
Did Jeff fail a drug test?
Nah, he's injured. It was already a damn near certainty he was losing the title tonight anyway so he can take some time off. But apparently he's more hurt than anyone knew.

[Image: jBLOkPi.jpg]
[Image: F47Mb2J.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Mudkips's post
oh shit it’s not the main event
[Image: 1bfbfe_475c6013db4449d4874b98d9d4b3baf4.gif]
WHEN I DIE, BURY ME INSIDE DA BOOTY CLUB
Oh shit at Owens... Looks like he's not paralyzed atleast.
Rusev/AJ next?

So.....Ziggler/Rollins is the main event? Awesome

Iron man is main

Edit: why did I write woman, lol

Lashley and Roman had a really decent match...
Ziggler retains the KBC championship!

Also, what a dog shit PPV that was. The crowd hijacking the main event and doing the Rumble countdown every single minute of the iron man match was funny though, even though it probably sucked for Rollins and Ziggler.

Zack T - 38

Winner of Extreme Rules, ME

I'm so good at this game

Yea Extreme Rules pretty much sucked all the way through. I'm debating watching the preshow now because I imagine Andrade/Sin Cara and New Day/Sanity were probably 2 of the better matches of the night but I just don't know if I want to bother.

Raw Tag title match wasn't bad but it was just bland. Surprise end with B Team winning though. I honestly thought Hardy/Wyatt would retain and then go on to face the Revival or AoP and lose there.

Balor/Corbin was ok, wish Balor could've gotten the clean win but since he didn't, I worry they're gonna do Balor vs Corbin again at Summerslam and I feel like that's a waste of Finn.

Carmella/Asuka was short thankfully. Good antics of James Ellsworth trying to drop things for Carmella to use to get DQ'd, and dangling for a minute was funny. Disappointing finish but I figured Carmella would win. I think we're headed for Carmella vs Becky Lynch in a redemption story at Summerslam.

Bludgeons attacking Team Hell No backstage meant no Kane turn on DBry. I was expecting maybe Miz to interfere but he didn't, so who knows where they're going with this. Might be extending Team Hell No's return out to Summerslam and perhaps farther now that DBry re-signed with WWE. Could let Team Hell No win the tag titles and do that for awhile, try to push out Miz/Bryan til WrestleMania. If we could get the WWE title on one of them before then, that'd be stellar. Preferably Miz. Let him beat AJ somehow and then let Bryan win the Rumble and boom, perfect main event for Mania.

Braun/KO was alright. Sick bump at the end but that's pretty much all the match was. Really though, Braun's been the heel in this feud. KO was just trying to strategize on how to beat an opponent as we headed into Money In The Bank, and then Braun's literally just been bullying him for the past few weeks even after KO tried to forge an honest alliance with him. I don't know what this serves though - I mean I get that it makes Braun look badass to be able to cash in on Brock, but what about KO?

Bobby/Roman fucking sucked CAGE, I don't know what you were watching. It was reminiscent of Brock/Goldberg WrestleMania 20 - There should've been a lot of intensity and hard hitting action but instead it was just a meandering around for 15 minutes until Bobby got the surprise win. Some good moves here and there, that tumble Bobby took to the floor certainly must've hurt. But there just wasn't really a fire in either one of them for the match and it showed. Also, Bobby was really sloppy with his interruption of the count. He literally should've been counted out twice and the ref just had to let it go because he was being an idiot standing on the ringside or being slow as fuck to climb through the ropes.

Bliss/Nia was alright. Ronda getting involved was definitely the best part, she has explosive fire and I love it. Not surprised by the ending, figured Bliss would retain and we'll likely get Ronda vs Bliss at Summerslam. Maybe a multi woman match instead, I could see a four way of Natalya/Nia/Ronda/Bliss as well.

Jeff vs Shinsuke was a surprising affair to me. I knew Jeff's been hurting and I wasn't terribly surprised that he'd lose, but I thought the way it was done was really good. Made Shinsuke look very clever and vicious. Randy returning is a bit...confusing. Is he heel? Is he face? Is he targeting Jeff? Is he targeting Shinsuke? I'm gonna guess if Jeff needs time off, they'll push it off til after Summerslam and do a triple threat between these 3 for the US title to make it a little easier on him and then give him a break.

AJ/Rusev was not bad. Got pretty good toward the end, Rusev definitely held his own and looked good. Crowd was probably more alive for this match than any other during the night, other than Ronda's interference. AJ won, as predicted. My guess is we're headed for Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles at WrestleMania.

Seth/Dolph was good. The crowd counting down was funny the first time they did it around 19 minute mark, but it got old REAL FUCKIN QUICK. They were doing it every minute, and often times they'd do it around the 20 second mark in each minute too for some reason. The crowd just fuckin checked out of this match completely until the very end and even then, they weren't really All in until the sudden death portion. I liked the Drew interference although really, he should've caused 2 DQ's with how long his attack was on Seth. Dolph winning was good. Wonder what's next for Seth.
Joe vs. AJ at Summer Slam or Wrestlemania?
[Image: 150723-EJ-aerial-madison-square-garden-1519-Edit.jpg]
I'm wondering what the deal is with Jeff Hardy. I assumed he lost because, yeah, he's reportedly injured. But then later in the show, they announced a rematch happening on Smackdown tomorrow night. So are they going to do another fuck-finish 10 second match or is he not that hurt? I have no idea anymore.

And as over as Rollins is right now, he absolutely needs to be in the world title picture. Fuck feuding for the IC belt. So I assume he's gonna be in the mix with Roman/Lashley/Braun over who gets to fight Lesnar at Summerslam.

My guess is they're either gonna do a triple threat at Summerslam to help cover Jeff some so he can get that pay-day, OR they'll write Jeff out here using Randy to set up something for the future maybe and let Randy fight Shinsuke instead.

Hopefully Seth gets in the mix for the Universal title, but honestly does it really fucking matter? We all know where this is headed - Brock Lesnar beats whoever challenges him, Braun cashes in the contract and takes the championship, and we have a new monster as champion for however long they feel like keeping it on Braun.