NJPW G1 Special in San Francisco
Tonight, live on AXS. Commentary will suck because J.R. is garbage now, but should be a great show otherwise:

10-man tag
CHAOS (SHO, YOH, Rocky Romero, YOSHI-HASHI & Gedo) vs. Bullet Club (King Haku, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa, Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi

Should be a fun opening. Plus, fuckin' Haku is wrestling which is just funny to me. He's Tama and Tanga's father.

CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii & Toru Yano) vs. Suzukigun (Minoru Suzuki & Zack Sabre Jr.)
Should be good. Ishii's a beast, Yano's funny, ZSJ turns people into pretzels, and Suzuki is the scariest man alive

Hiroshi Tanahashi & KUSHIDA vs. Bullet Club (Hangman Page & Marty Scurll)
Tanahashi's gradual movement down the card continues. This should be fun but whatever.

NEVER Openweight Championship Match
Hirooki Goto © vs. Jeff Cobb

Hoss match. Probably be a lot of people's first time seeing Jeff Cobb and probably one of the last times you'll see him before WWE inevitably signs him and sends him to NXT

IWGP Tag Team Championship Match
The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) © vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (EVIL & SANADA)

This should be awesome. Their last match together was great and all these dudes can bring it. In fact, all the matches from here on out, just assume they're potential classics.

CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada & Will Ospreay) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito & BUSHI)
Okada without the IWGP title is still the weirdest thing to me. Should be great. Between Omega and ZSJ last week, it seems Okada may be on a losing streak. I wonder if he'll lose again tonight.

IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Match
Hiromu Takahashi © vs. Dragon Lee
These 2 are notorious for having absolutely insane matches against each other that are going to destroy their bodies some day. I don't see this being any different. Hiromu vs. Dragon Lee never disappoints.

IWGP US Heavyweight Championship Match
Jay White © vs. Juice Robinson

These 2 are in a tough spot because they have to follow the previous match and deal with everyone getting antsy for Omega. Should be a good match but I predict the crowd doesn't really give a shit. I predict getting restless during this one...

IWGP Championship Match
Kenny Omega © vs. Cody

Their match against each other at the ROH show in April was great and this should be no different. Omega 100% wins this but still should be good.
[Image: jx9SHdi.png]

Of all of the times for me to lose Axis TV. Not that Im home to watch but could have DVR'd it for tomorrow Frown
[Image: Fa12_AT_Ohio_State_Glove_15669-675x380.jpg]
Yano with the pin!!
[Image: Chaos.png]

I had to take my dogs out and I missed Suzuki's entrance. But according to reddit, J.R. talked all through the Kaze Ni Nare part so I guess I didn't miss anything.

Okada actually wearing Chaos colors lately.

Fuck JR. And fuck Barnett. Commentators talking about bumping and shit. JR forcing in WWE references, awful.

It really is terrible. I'll be glad when whatever contract they have with AXS ends and hopefully they have Kelly and Callis handle this from now on. JR and Barnett are absolutely ruining every one of these U.S. shows.

Okada without the belt is just so fucking weird still.

These guys could not give less of a fuck about this match. 0 effort from Bushi especially.

Yeah so far this show hasn't been anything special. Bucks vs. EVIL/SANADA was pretty great but otherwise, average house show shit so far.

It’s so crazy because on paper.. Barnett and jr should be fucking AMAZING....but holy shit, is it the complete opposite
[Image: 4mWpL7U.png]
Yup, this is awesome. As expected, Hiromu and Dragon Lee are trying to murder each other

Fantastic match.

I'm not as sold on juice as a lot seem to be. He looks like he smells awful.

I'm genuinely concerned for Hiromu's head and neck after that phoenix plex. Holy fucking god

Juice looks ridiculous but he's improved by leaps and bounds since leaving NXT

This Juice/Jay White match isn't doing anything for me, but goddamn is the crowd into it.

I'm guessing Josh is gonna go into NJPW as a wrestler soon. He was released from the UFC recently, after his victory over USADA.

Hearing the commentators swearing up a storm is ridiculous.

I'm getting worked over here. JR seemed legit fucking pissed about all that.

LoL.....minor leaguers.

[Image: 3Vyvlkg.gif?1]
[Image: John-Cena-Wallpaper_002.jpg]
Yeah that's what I was saying about his neck. Fuckin' OW

Juice wins! I'm okay with that.

[+] 1 user Likes Peezy's post

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
WTF is this bootleg WMIX shit

Probably Cody's best match ever

Race War time.

[+] 1 user Likes Ceallach's post
I don't even begin to know what direction everything goes in now. So many potential stories.

Why not have the GOD as a faction instead of a seperate BC faction?

GOD with Fale and the other Tongans, add a few more.

I still think that they’ll have Cody behind that attack.
Fuck. Meltzer's reporting that Hiromu legit broke his neck on that bump. He finished the match but then collapsed backstage and was rushed to the hospital Frown

I knew he and Dragon Lee would kill each other some day.

I'M ALL IN WITH WWE
[Image: 34s2o15.jpg]
(09-02-2011, 05:38 AM)RawrBabyRawr Wrote:
it's funny because sal really does have muscles and those pictures he posted up really are of him. seriously.

[+] 1 user Likes Sal Undy's post
(07-08-2018, 01:08 AM)DangPlex Wrote: Why not have the GOD as a faction instead of a seperate BC faction?

GOD with Fale and the other Tongans, add a few more.

I still think that they’ll have Cody behind that attack.

Because the point is that they are the originals in the Bullet Club.

And damn, it was only a matter if time before one of them got hurt bad Frown